THIS IS TRUMP'S AMERICA

THIS IS TRUMP'S AMERICA

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20170520101050/http://www.haaretz.com/opinion/1.745918
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Top kek, I should go out and call the next jew I see a kike, fuck them, who do they think they are

>"My anti-Trump tweets have been met with such terrifying and profound anti-Semitism that I bought a gun earlier this month. Over the coming weeks, I plan to learn how to shoot it better."

>REEEEEEEEEEE stop responding to us when we slander you fucking crackers!!!!

I didn't even think about jews until I found out about how fucking racist they were.

But Trump is great for jews.
Super pro Israel.

In all fairness its more the MSM's fault for being so openly bias and terrible that it drove a generation to here where people are regularly called kikes. Not much to do with Trump to be honest.

Wtf I love the saudi cocksucker again now

post archive please

I'm still laughing at the headline.

>Bradley Burston

He must be a giga-kike to be detected with a pseudonym like that.

web.archive.org/web/20170520101050/http://www.haaretz.com/opinion/1.745918

>Social media-borne Holocaust imagery has been directed at countless journalists, among them Huffington Post Senior Polling Editor Natalie Jackson, pictured on Twitter locked into a gas chamber, with a beaming Donald Trump, dressed as a Nazi officer, ready to push a green button marked "GAS."
>"Your clothes will be removed and fumigated. You will be held down and given a bath," the tweet reads.

Sounds like something a kike would say.

Sticks and stones you little bitch baby.
I'm a white male and I've been called all kind of names by minorities well into adulthood.

Your 'opinion' sucks.

beautiful,thanks

Went over to my mom's last week. She has to be the most politically naive person ever. Been ripping liberals for over a decade and it all fell on deaf ears with her when I've completely flipped other people ideology in a matter of days multiple times. Nothing worked.

The media and how fucking deranged they have been in the last couple months single-handedly changed her views to the point she apologized to me.

(((They))) aren't people. Fucking jews are the devil.
Kill all the kikes and rid the world of (((their))) commie thievery.

can't believe i used to actually stick up for (((them))).

I know. its really sad. people have no idea how far we have sunk psychologically and spiritually. the boards here are so bizarre, considering how much information about love, consciousness, peace, healthy human interaction, etc is available to utterly debunk all this hate. I honestly dont know how all the hardcore trump supporters can get over this. its a culturally specific mental illness, and its not been seen in this form in the US before. I dont have a treatment yet. i want to march these people down main street and let kids throw vegetables at them, but i doubt it will budge them.

so, there you have it. The Fire Rises. Proof Positive. :)

They cry and whine about the holocaust and 'oppression' so much despite AIPAC, banking control, media control, etc that it turns any rational person off.

Who could believe that Jews deserve sympathy when they have an actual ethno-state for themselves complete with dozens of nukes and a robust military?

hey rabbi

>Donald Trump changed all that.
>not Operation: Gotta Jew Fast kicking into overdrive
kek

god bless america

>Make fake bomb threats
>Ask for money

>Thumbnail
>Mime looks like his eyes are open

>Full image
>Mime has his eyes closed

PUNCH A JEW

MAKE KIKES SCARED AGAIN

Sorry Kike

and I am supposed to feel bad about this Jew because? I was called way worse when I was growing up, hell I had been beaten several times because of being white, I was always at fault for something because other people could not accept that it was thier fault. Fuck off you kike. No one cares. Go cry me a river about your 6 gorrillion, I will not listen.

Cry 6 million salty tears for me, my beer stein is empty.

>fifth graders essay
aw cute

Yeah I noticed this too wtf

lovin every second

Jew...

Maybe if they weren't always trying to destroy the west, they wouldn't be having this problem.

>Tries to destroy the country through demographic change and other (((tactics)))
>OOYYYYYY VEYYYY THEY CALLED ME A NASTY WORD! MUH 6 BILLION :(

Getting "jewed out of it" and "jew him down" need to make a comeback in the lexicon.