Is Aztlán a nice place to live?

Is Aztlán a nice place to live?

nah

>Aztlan

wat

I doesn't exist senpai

If you dont mind the heat and sweaty latinas desperate for white genes.

si we

The cute ones, however rare, are fantastic lays. Especially when they squeal in Spanish.

>latina wanting white genes

you know this is meem right? white people are generally shun down in latino / hispanic circles.

>Literally speaking out of your brown crusty asshole.

Also, I dunno. She's hot though, very cute.

Ay papi

It could be much worse, but we're just behind Syria on the #2 spot of the most violent countries list. What do you think?

You should tell that to all the mexi tail I've slayed in my life senpai

whites should be able to claim an aryan and mixie bride. one for bleaching, the other for perfection.

This. Fucking jive turkeys are cringefull and bag the ugly whores

What? No, they're not. White people are perfectly welcome. How did you figure they're not?

t.5'5 Manuel

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I can't dispute what you're saying entirely but I have a different perception. Tell me if I'm wrong. Do Mestizos just dislike weak white boys? I think they respect the shit out of the white ideal.

I was raised in a neighborhood where Mestizos were the majority. I was essentially raised in their culture. From what I've seen, Mestizos adore the Apollonian white male ideal and the the women also embrace and trade ideas customs with white women openly. There's a mutual respect between Mestizas and proud white women in my experience. Mestizos have been a very embracing and nurturing people who adore whites in my experience. It's the cucks they hate. They fucking revile lazy, self-hating effiminate whites with no racial identity.

That said, build wall, go back etc etc.

sauce?

one as your bed wench, the other for your queen

>muh aztlan
will this meme ever stop? that shitty concept is just denfeded by retarded chicanos and a few leftards down here from time to time because they have nothin more interesting to do other than critizing people for serving the monster known as capitalism. Just STAP, it's getting fucking tiresome, no mexican thinks of this as something serious.

this
la salsa es esencial

Aztlan won't exist. Deseret will never cede into it.

you aint slaying shit and you know it whieboi. kek

If its true that you grew up around hispanics - think back and recall all the time whitebois where shun down. Even blacks had more respect that white guys.

White girls were accepted as it is only natural for Latin men to protect, nurture from were there is no strong male figure. (white guys didnt fill this void)

That said. fuck off - cracker would not share my hot cheetos and takis with you.

I'm half white and half mexican, raised very traditional and firm.
Yes, we hate little fags if you're proud and not a racist we good man.

>half shitskin half white
>we shitskins
Yeah this is why mixbreeds need to be exterminated. Fucking animals will never be white and they know it.

>Even blacks had more respect that white guys.
No. I'm from Texas and all of the Mexicans I grew up around fucking hated niggers, and white women hated mexicunts. Your a lying wetback undocumented shitskin and Im sending your IP to ICE faggot.

You're right on everything except spic girls don't like white girls, at least in my experience. They envy white girls and get super pissed when they see a spic guy with a white girl.

pls dont mister.

i dont want ice knockin at my door.

lul