Bill Cooper

Before there was Alex Jones and InfoWars there was Bill Cooper and Hour of the Time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MJyxUh7ZwPY
youtube.com/watch?v=a1uKCdn4uwo
youtube.com/watch?v=Q54xeCVFg8I
youtu.be/hmJLh3QCNgM
youtu.be/gsslSzpx2PM
stopthecrime.net/docs/William_Cooper-Behold_a_Pale_Horse1991.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=kZZnuJ_8Xs8
youtu.be/ZzvkrsIRHYU
hourofthetime.com/wordpresstest/milton-william-bill-cooper-mp3-collection/part-2-episodes-201-through-400-complete-bill-cooper-hour-of-the-time-mp3-collection/
youtube.com/watch?v=w-uTEIHqTuk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he predicted 9/11, told they would blame osama, and got killed a week before 9/11

but he assumed it would be a false flag to take people guns

and mark scott, a true american patriot. rip

It was close enough for me!

why does Sup Forums feed alex jones? i dont get it alex jones is disinfo and should be identified enemy

some more oldies for the youngfags
youtube.com/watch?v=MJyxUh7ZwPY
youtube.com/watch?v=a1uKCdn4uwo
youtube.com/watch?v=Q54xeCVFg8I

Bill cooper was a race mixing cuck and his show was boring and gay

William Luther Pierce was the GOAT of 90s shortwave radio
youtu.be/hmJLh3QCNgM

William Cooper was killed by two officers from another county after 11/6/2001. He had exposed part of their plan and named plenty of conspirators including the Clintons, Bush, etc. During those months so many people were soaked in fear, after he was murdered, his messages and radio program became popular. Also he exposed shills like Alex Jones, who we know now has been manufactured alt media that is controlled. You tube or torrent his show it is called "The Hour of the Time. " This is one of the originals that most of today's Alt media and truthers reference. F*&! Alex Jones he is a shill.

Bill was an amazing man. He did a good job at exposing the occult, but he himself was coming around to the fact that not all of the esoteric schools were bad.

There are dualities to all levels of society.

We joke and meme about the guy, but at the end of the day, most of the old Sup Forumsacks know he's a disinfo, israel shill who shouldn't be taken seriously. It's the newfags from reddit who seem to believe everything he has to say.

this. fuck jonestien

everyone on Sup Forums should at least be familiar with Bill or at least what he talks about. Seems like he hit the nail on the head with all the lucefarian stuff things all Sup Forumsacks should know

And before Bill Cooper was Mae Brussell

expect any kids here to know about bill cooper grt real man

kno anymore vhs quality conspiracy vids?

Anybody remember Art Bell? Pretty good supernatural conspiracy type show.

coast to coast got me into this sort of stuff but from what I've been able to find Bill's show is the most comprehensive and coherent way of learning about these things. Great to listen to his show when you're going to sleep or in the background as you browse though

Art was fun
youtu.be/gsslSzpx2PM

is behold the pale horse worth reading? or is it a meme book?

well at least you're old enough to know what vhs is
does your grampa still have one?
the old vids are really for listening more than video, believe it or not people used to read books at one time

if you're familiar with the mysteries and the lucefarian doctrine I would say no. If not I would say to check it out. It's all online if you ever are interested
stopthecrime.net/docs/William_Cooper-Behold_a_Pale_Horse1991.pdf

BEHOLD A PALE HORSE

the original

youtube.com/watch?v=kZZnuJ_8Xs8

yeah i read this book, pretty far out..
not too sure about his putting a copy of "the learned elders of zion" at the end tho.. still not entirely convinced thats not just a propaganda piece

i was actually seriously asking for more? i enjoy the old school vids.

youtu.be/ZzvkrsIRHYU

He was murdered about 2 months after 9/11

anything with John Judge, Mae Brussel,
AJ's road to tyranny is a classic
Jordan Maxwell's presentation on symbollism

Rob Gray is the new Cooper. You'll be lucky to find his shit up as it's always being taken down.

>Murdered
If FBI kills you, it's justified.

he was shot by sheriffs

What's the deal with Jordan Maxwell, Montalk and Manly P Hall?

Why do you guys have a hardon for Bill when he was shilling alien disinfo shit for years?

i lived in the area when shit went down with cooper

he had a beef with local sherifs

his broadcasts on the mysteries are some of the best for showing people who have no clue what they are. The ayy stuff was really out there but to be fair he warned us about how it could all be psyop disinfo being fed to him while he was in the Navy too.
Maxwell is good, definitely knows what he's talking about. All that montauk stuff seems like bullshit. Manly P. Hall is great to listen to if you need new material. I really like Hall unfortunately he comes off a little more "dry" and people who aren't into the stuff he talks about will probably just go on to something else.

Found many of the YouTube playlist of his Mystery Babylon series to have parts cut out so I listen from this site.

hourofthetime.com/wordpresstest/milton-william-bill-cooper-mp3-collection/part-2-episodes-201-through-400-complete-bill-cooper-hour-of-the-time-mp3-collection/

What about the fake moon landing stuff? He was pretty misleading.

I agree with you. I think it's too bad he talked about that sort of stuff because the information he was giving out about the mysteries was so good. I also believe that Bill had good intentions in sharing this information and was pretty emphatic about people doing their own research for believing anything. Still I do agree with you I just think it's good to take everything he said and research into it because, at least for me. the series on mystery babylon was the single most eye-opening thing I've come across.

youtube.com/watch?v=w-uTEIHqTuk

I mean I find some of his stuff interesting but these other topics put me off... I can't stand Alex because he is blatantly shilling.

His name was Bill Cooper.

>His name was Bill Cooper.
and he was set up by "Alex Jones" so he could take over his position and continue to betray the Patriot militia movement. Now is the hour of "Jones" discontent.

every single time i try to talk conspiracy, i get equated to alex jones. very, very annoying.

it's really great info mixed in with some outright wrong information. It appears the people who were disseminating this ayyy stuff that Cooper wrote and talked about were pushing it through different intelligence agencies so they could identify whistleblowers vs "useful idiots" in the mix.

wait, you never heard of the "alex jones" setup bill cooper to get shot by snitching on him to the feds?? fer serious not troll. I wouldn't insut you by equating you to Filter Merchantstein. sorry for the confusion.

>sassycat.jpg