Victory of the Light General

This general is for the discussion of the redpill to end all redpills. What could this be you ask? A twitter account called Victory of the Light (I will abbreviate as VOL) linked here: twitter.com/KibBitzLaw/with_replies

VOL was started in 2009 and one of the first followers was Barack Obama who is still following the account. The account remained mostly dormant until a few weeks ago.

Here is the TL;DR of some claims:

-9-11 was an inside job to destroy evidence of $240 billion worth of fraudulent securities, that 5 Mossad agents planted the bombs and much more. (The plane that crashed in Pennsylvania was supposed to hit Building 7. When it crashed they decided to demolish it anyways...for anyone wondering why it came down) reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/6c7xdo/knowledge_bomb_victoryoflights_claiming_911_was/dhsnaf6/
-VOL poster claims to be an alien who is here of his own free will. His consciousness resides in a body as a vessel b/c of compatibility
-There are many aliens here who were abducted from their home planets to serve 13 ruling species of aliens
-Russia is the last line of defense against the Global Cabal and WWIII
-There is a stargate portal in Iraq which was the reason for the Iraq War. Americans built the Green Zone around the Ancient Babylonian temple which housed the Stargate.
-Comey was fired because of VOL's tweets
-The Rothschilds came to power after the celestial event over Nuremburg in 1561
-Massive Vortex opened in Gulf of Aden in 2000
-Hitler was in contact with two species of aliens known as Dracos and Nordics
-ISIS is run by the Mossad, CIA, and MI6
-Dracos (alien species) made Greys (alien species) approach Eisenhower for human abduction in exchange for technology.
-Star Wars is, quite frankly, far more real than you can even begin to understand right now. You've only unlocked 25% of your brain.
-Unlimited energy already exists but the government is hiding it

twitter.com/KibBitzLaw/with_replies

Other urls found in this thread:

monroeinstitute.org
youtu.be/4LHmNrQluOc
youtube.com/watch?v=sVLRKDlE8c4
youtube.com/watch?v=EKS2e3-z2js&t=779s
podcast.sjrdesign.net/files/070_RingmakersOfSaturn.pdf
whale.to/c/Gods_of_Eden_Bramley.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=8oSIq32z_O4&index
youtube.com/watch?v=9SouPQnxLtM&t=278s
youtube.com/watch?v=nEpcY5JU120&t=1635s
youtube.com/watch?v=BplUD6kQYuU&t=1804s&
youtube.com/watch?v=OzTnomA2qQY&
youtube.com/watch?v=w-uTEIHqTuk
patch.com/california/studiocity/eisenhower-great-granddaughter-discusses-time-travel-5503567164
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1802
youtu.be/n2SX4i3RXbs
imgur.com/a/2lMrn
youtube.com/watch?v=Y8DekFFCE5c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

-VOL in contact with several state governors

Tell representatives about 9/11 evidence!!!!

(can someone help me compile the evidence please until a nice clean format we can spread?)

This is the stargate I think.
It reminds me of the GCHQ building in England

Missile hit NCIS division of pentagon and killed 49 of 50 employees, ending their financial crimes investigation.

So what exactly is the stargate? Portal to other worlds/dimensions?

Contrails left from alien spacecraft shot down

What do the three strips mean

bump

no idea
The victoryoflight guy is interesting but I don't know what to believe

Advanced aliens hiding amongst us

Commentary on good vs. evil, origin

he says if we don't get the evidence sent to people about 9/11 nothing will happen

look like the Aurora secret craft contrails

U.S. had a secret moon base destroyed by soviet union

>one of the first followers was Barack Obama

So then why doesn't he, or his white hatred agents just send the evidence to whoever directly? Why do we have to do it? He is only capable of using twitter but not gmail?
This kid isn't even fucking trying

and if you say
>but general flynn follows him too!

i watched a documentar on lockeheed skunkworks. the aurora, successor to the blackbird, has that exact contrail patteren. it's from a pulse engine

Hatted**

>Nordic aliens
I pledge my loyalty to thee.

The queen is not human...she ordered Bush to kill Kennedy

Eve made from Adam's rib could be a DNA cloning type of thing.
So aliens could have made us as a spinoff from monkeys altering the dna then let us evolve.

probably because the media won't report on shit regarding 9/11 truth

>>one of the first followers was Barack Obama
Is that you VOL?

The ultimate truth is on twitter.

i am pretty sure he was THE first follower

This is nuts because i keep hearing more or less this same conspiracy from different parts of the Internet

So what? He was saying we should send this stuff to our congressman. As if he can't just send it all to all of them at once himself. This is clearly just attention seeking LARP bullshit

he was my first follower too. if you hopped on the twitter bandwagon early and followed him he followed back

if you give me a way to check first follower I can prove it to you

said the attention seeking larper

Barry started this Twitter account, followed himself, and now that he's out of office he finds this trolling fun

https ://socialrank.com/firstfollower/#KibBitzLaw

Tfw when you realize Intel community loves starting conspiracy theories.

Oh look its another tripfag like fagnonymous5 who are stuck in 2009 youtube conspiracy video mode.

ITS THE JEWS AND TRAITORS THAT ALL WE NEEED TO KNOW

SAGE AND HIDE FAGGOT THREADS

>discord chat logs of USIC planning a coup

this is absolutely the most fucking retarded thing I have ever heard

USIC aren't going to use a platform that a bunch of gaming neckbeards use to talk shit during League of Legends

yea just found that. he's my first follower too

That's an old theory, pretty interesting.

DIS SHIT IS REAL YALL

No shit.

LARP is an acronym for live action role playing. I used that word to imply the author of these tweets is merely defending to be an alien and is, in fact, not one. You clearly don't understand what the word meant because you used it incorrectly, there is simply nothing duplicitous about my posts in this thread. Now that you learned something, go to bed
>underage redditor

Pretending **

This is larper's ultimate masturbatory fantasy material.

Yeah that's what I'm getting from this
Queen Elizabeth is an alien? I mean come on, what the fuck ?

These concepts have always been around.

Shill.

Interesting that you understand what larp stands for, but still use that instead of the traditional "rp" that's been used to denote a person lying on the internet for years. The fact that you use larp suggests to me that you're one of the scum who invaded here from r*ddit within the past two years and should go back there.

reminder: this is a bluebeam psyop, though a lot of the information is correct.

VotL has to look ridiculous so he can tell some truths. He's about 2/3 misdirection.

pretty sure this is Eisenhowers' grand daughter. or someone in her circle. the "alien agenda" is well known. not falling for this crap. if you see an "alien/demon", kill it.

This just scans the surface, the whole thing is based on a new age concept of subjective reality and doing what your brain thinks is right, and communicating with that your brain thinks is right, it's kind of cool, you can do the brain exercises at the monroeinstitute.org they have downloadable resources. It's kind of cool if you have no life and your bored. You can contact aliens and shit.

exactly. hes basically saying every conspiracy theory is right.

www.reddit.com

It's a good way not to get taken too seriously.

I'm speaking in the common tongue of the board so that I'm understood. Whether you like it or not, larp is used almost exclusively on this board over "rp." Why does effective communication bother you user? Are you autistic?
>using the vernacular makes me a deplorable

His last two tweets in the past 30 minutes were about Seth Rich.

welp that explains niggers.

can i get a quick rundown?

youtu.be/4LHmNrQluOc

>latest tweet is common Trump bashing

Ignore this, just a bunch of liberal bullshit

he also advocated for globalism and no borders in the past. said nations didn't matter anymore.

Ayy! Been following your posts since post 1, have a few questions. Concerning Zero Point, does it have anything to do with counter rotating magnetic forces pulsed with electricity or plasma at a certain frequency?
>Say like the S.E.G.?

youtube.com/watch?v=sVLRKDlE8c4

Are there any other different ways to accomplish it, like mageneto-ferofluid added to a mercury based fluid capable of handling 130 kelvin? "i;e Red Mercury" pulsed at a certain frequency down to the 5th decimal?

Also, how can I use aether....like tesla did?

Victory of Light is a fatoldcuckboy who went to psychic books shops and stayed there way too long. His demeanor of speech is not "peaceful" in the slightest. Not to mention it has a tone of neckbearist egotism and it cuts through the screen like butter.

You sound vvvvvveeeeerrrrrryyyyyyy angry

>You mad bro?

Oh look!
>It's this thread again

This.

does VoL name the Jew and expose their plot of white genocide?

Big time

Point and out how Saudi and Israel made a deal together and how evil th talumud is

sprinkle in just enough truth to maintain the illusion.

>1 post by this id

Angry democrack alert

>Star Wars is, quite frankly, far more real than you can even begin to understand right now.
Cool. Is the force real as well?

>tfw this is all preparing the conspiritards for project blue beam
>tfw blue beam is just another psy-op for the real plan, which is total alien take-over of Earth.

he defends orthodox jews, saying what the zionists practice is babylonian talmudism, and are using the jews as a cover. you can go see the tweets for yourself, if he hasn't deleted them like many of his other tweets.

GRAND RED PILL DROP
:THE TRUTH:
Our world governments and Religions are worshiping Saturn(Satan)
youtube.com/watch?v=EKS2e3-z2js&t=779s
NASA researcher exposes extraterrestrial activity around Saturn : podcast.sjrdesign.net/files/070_RingmakersOfSaturn.pdf

Extraterrestrial manipulation of our humanity. They are responsible for all wars in history : whale.to/c/Gods_of_Eden_Bramley.pdf

Ex-illuminati child Exposes truth : youtube.com/watch?v=8oSIq32z_O4&index

The man who tried to warn us all : youtube.com/watch?v=9SouPQnxLtM&t=278s

All mythology and our human history is based around this great and almighty war against (((THEM))) Archons, Reptilians, Demons, Lucifer. Whatever you want to call them.
These higher dimensional entities live within our Earth and feed off our children and negative energy and our governments are allowing them. PizzaGate. The Franklin cover-up. Dulce underground base.
A Dutch Elite Banker whisleblower exposes their satanic child sacrifices and Judaism : youtube.com/watch?v=nEpcY5JU120&t=1635s
Ex-Head Of FBI exposes Satanic child rituals: youtube.com/watch?v=BplUD6kQYuU&t=1804s&

The Jews sold themselves out to their control because they promised them Earth. Rothschild Zionism. The entire monetary system.
Jewish Rabbi admits Zionists Talmudists agenda is a malevolent extraterrestrial agenda : youtube.com/watch?v=OzTnomA2qQY&

The Gnostic Teachings are all true.

This fight goes far beyond anything you could have imagined. This is for the liberation of our entire species.

youtube.com/watch?v=w-uTEIHqTuk
yep. don't believe their lies.

Not the one you know about. They only tell you about 4.

>The strong nuclear force
>The weak nuclear force
>Electro-magnetism
>And Gravity

There are more....when we tapped into "kek" we were really tapping into the "Spiritual Force" (That's why they wanted to break that asap). There is also the "Aetheric Force" which Tesla was in the process of mastering (Others DID master) and 1 last one as well...Im pretty sure it's "Dark Energy".

reminder: bill cooper predicted 9/11 and kind of predicted the revolution we just had with trump.

it this chick patch.com/california/studiocity/eisenhower-great-granddaughter-discusses-time-travel-5503567164

And of course, to monetize.

>obama follows

Geeze, I am shocked, I mean I am

"Aliens" are more spiritual than physical.
Benevolent extraterrestrials are trying to free humanity and bring free energy to Earth exposed by WikiLeaks Podesta Emails : wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1802

Saturn is putting out the satanic matrix frequency to keep us in our slave state of consciousness. Ever feel like it all wasn't real? Almost like a virtual simulation..? That was your spirit telling you something. The true nature of things.
“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.” - Nikola Tesla
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." - Albert Einstein
Our greatest minds and scientists were on to something.

EVERYTHING IS FREQUENCY AND VIBRATION . A HOLOGRAM. YOUR CONSCIOUSNESS AND THOUGHTS ARE EXTREMELY POWERFUL.

Wrong again dipshit...
Sage this drivel

youtu.be/n2SX4i3RXbs

They want us to fight for ourselves, to stand up and say no more we are not falling for your lies.

Look at what is happening with Seth Rich. The internet is LITERALLY solving his murder, pushing and digging for leads. This is going to put pressure on everyone involved and for people turning a blind eye to finally stand up and do something.

We CAN make a difference, we just have to unite as one to do it.

It's pathetic when your so guilty of what you accuse others of.....so you call them that. "We see through you". Your not fooling anyone...

kek
what kind of alien has a twitter account and references star wars?
clearly a LARPing one

Reminder , We have until September 23 to wrap this shit up before the Global Cabal and malevolent forces pull off their final act.

imgur.com/a/2lMrn

can I get a quick rundown

Has VOL ever taken a selfie of himself??

*looks around for the language crystal ch 2*

This is reminding me so much of the 2010 - 2012 ascension stuff... hopefully something actually happens this time.

Thread Theme : youtube.com/watch?v=Y8DekFFCE5c

>-Hitler was in contact with two species of aliens known as Dracos and Nordics
the nordics are not aliens, or at least are here on earth for a few thousands of years already living in the inner earth

>no emotion
>no passion
>no chaos
Fuck that.

>It's kind of cool if you have no life and your bored
When you put it like that, I guess there are hobbies which are worse to your health than this