Is Americas political class in a state of chaos?

Is Americas political class in a state of chaos?

The MSM seems to be going full panic mode after Trump won

Yeah because there's a decent chance of their whole scheme going up in smoke.

Thats what i don't get the most. I find it hard to believe that many people are in on it. Is the conspiracy that large or are they just complete retards?

Most of them are idiots who just do as they're told as long as they get money.

Many of them just got pressured into receiving drunken blowjobs from 15-year-olds at private parties, on tape, and hence can be blackmailed.

Television media is not reality.

What bothers me isnt that many people still dont know that.

What bothers me is that we seem to have people in power who dont seem to know that either. They are responding to fake ideas with real action and thats fucking dangerous.

It is still fucking surreal to me that a billionaire reality show host is the one who brought their house of cards down

Bumpp

Yes. The establishment are in a full court press. Apparently trying to stuff the SR story back in the box. You would be panicking too.

USA has been balls deep in corruption since hoover. We have about 3-4 presidencies before the whole thing comes down. Trump has been compromised by the deep state or has been in cohoots with them from the beginning

>House of Cards

Thank you so much for reminding me to check that. The new season is scheduled for release on May 30th.

Honestly the last season was a little meh, but I hope it goes back to greatness. It seems to have avoided being too libby and just an honest good drama so far. I hope the election doesn't screw that up.

Agreed.

Will another outsider president bring it down or will it get too out of hand and a military coup is called in to overthrow DC?

>it's all going to plan

>The MSM seems to be going full panic mode after Trump won

FOX seems just fine.

Lost control

And if more is shown about how things work... they'll loose that scam forever

The thing is the left must know that if they get in power, resistance is likely to form from below in the citizenry. Worse, both parties want to avoid that.

I'd rather have martial law now than under a lib.

The people will revolt once they stopped believing psyops like transgender, dudeweed, muh russia and sytematic racism. Anything that is of social significance that can distract the general
public is delaying the inevitable

>curtsy

Were you expecting the Saudi manlet to toss the medal over a 6'2" man's head like he was trying to score a ringer at horse-shoes?

Everything seems so volatile that anything could happen. Politics have never been so interesting.

>sources said
>sources said
>sources said
>sources said
>sources said

This is the current state of American journalism

The MSM lost a lot of their power and are still trying to come to terms with it.

I miss Ron. They should have a recovery fund for men who run and dont win presidential elections. He deserves a lot better than selling freeze dryers on talk radio. And god bless him for having the steel to do it. That takes balls after the places he's been. There's a man who bites the bullet to take care of his family.

The population is too engulfed in its bread and circus to fight back

The Seth Rich story might be a major turning point if it continues to pick up steam on Reddit Andy Twitter. One thing is for sure that there is no going back to the status quo of the Bush/Clinton era.

It's god damn sweet, they know the day of the rope is coming. We are going to pump lead bullets into the heads of every fucking pedophile.

ikr?

Liberals in general are still very upset that Trump won. I li e in a very liberal area and basically everyone hates him here, and complains about the littlest things.

You know how when you dont like someone, and then you notice a whole bunch of annoying things that they do? Things that normally wouldn't bother you, but do jus because you dislike that person? Thats basically how most liberals are about Trump.

I wouldn't say it's in a state of chaos, the whole narrative being pushed by the MSM and libshits/demcucks in general is all part of their strategy.

The Dems lost the election so they went into full attack mode, trying to discredit and undermine Trump as much as possible, to ensure they win seats in the midterm election, and guarantee their win in 2020.

The practice should be illegal, to actively undermine the President making it more difficult for him to do his job, all because you're a butthurt loser, but alas the Americans consider it their god-given right to do whatever they want with no repressions.

What's most funny to me is that all of those Russia accusations, that Russia wanted to hurt America? THIS is the most damage they could have caused, and it's the left and the MSM who are the active participants in it. This fear, doubt, hatred, this is the best situation a foreign enemy could hope for. So while the Dems and the MSM are pointing at Trump screaming "Russia, Russia!" it's actually themselves who are the biggest contributors to any existing foreign agenda.