IMPEACH

What are you going to do when this loser gets impeached?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/dwvK8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

look back at all the memes and laugh

>when
*if

Impeachment isn't removal from office.

I'll still celebrate, though.

oh little trumpkin it's a certainty now

and Hell freezes over?

no it's fucking not
what is one (1) actual good reason to impeach this guy?

Thats what I think. Its always nothing. Remember bill Clinton. He was impeached. And still ran his hole term. Get it hooole.

obstruction of justice drumpftards

>what is one (1) actual good reason to impeach this guy?

the same reason every president that has got impeached for, obstruction of justice

Wake up

Lmao there was a president that was impeached for obstruction of Justice. And still ran his full term you should know this kek. There where two presidents impeached.

Hello there tj Kirk fan

The difference is between a president getting a blowjob from a girl and a president giving a blowjob to a head of an enemy state.
The first one is ok, the second one is wrong.

Nice pasta Moshi

>if i keep spamming impeach thread surely it will happen
>d...drumpf btfo

Wake up.

Give a sign of relief that people will bitch slightly less.

Republicucks are sticking hard with the delusion, though.

Comey and his men where apparently cause trying to bribe a Russian hacker to take the blame for the dnc leaks. What happens in the dark will eventually come to the light.

Wtf. That's what I posted. Did I see your comment and forget? What the fuck is going on here. Are you me.

When he gets impeached you will wake up and realise you were just dreaming.

Soo Your point for impeachment is?

TWO scoops.

Im laughing at all this. Impeachment doesnt do anything. He will still finish his term.

Wake up from my daydream, because he'll never get impeached irl.

Right

explain to me how firing Comey is an obstruction of justice?

archive.is/dwvK8

Go full blown nazi and start a new regime and fuck your sons mother

see no actual responses, sage this thread and bury it. its just a destraction. the real issue is canada needs saving from these libtards and mudslimes. get to it boys

Gas kikes, etc.

cry with relief that i'll never see a thread like this or /ptg/ again. maybe i'll crack open a beer or something too

Get the fuck off of pol, he's not getting impeached

>Trump is in violation of emoluments clause
>could have just put everything in a blind trust and it wouldn't have been an issue
>Trump is accused of colluding with Russia
>does everything in his power to look as suspicious as possible

regardless of how guilty he is or isn't, he's fucking dumb as shit

archive.is/dwvK8

I Follow Trump's path to victory since day 1 and there wasn't a week were some nutjobs declared he is "finished".
Nothing gona happen. He stays 8 years

OP you suck more cock than Jenna Jameson

I voted for him. But yeah he is a looser. Why was he trash talking Comey to Russians? I mean what kind of a person trash talks about his own Fired FBI director to the Russians. Trump just can't stay dignified. And that makes him ineffective. I think he should be impeached.

He wont get impeached

In fact, he Trolled the living shit out of Comey

Trump must be like a fucking genious or something if he can Trick the director of the FBI

Let that fucking sink, Trump tricked the director of the FBI

Do you fucking leftist think you have a better chance than Comey?

Praise the most Christian president after Reagan.

>WHATCHA GONNA DO HUH?!
Nothing. Because it won't happen
>2 Scoops
>2 Genders
>2 Terms
Deal with it
You can't impeach because of delusions of grandeur and idiotic interpretations of law you gather from CNN. Fuck even Alan Dershowitz thinks you people are nuts.

Never
Gonna
Happen
LEL

Start shooting the lugenpresse in the head

Sorry couldn't hear you over your Prime Minister recusing himself from choosing an ethics commissioner because he's shady as fuck and won't answer questions on ethics.

>ctrl + f "pence"
>ctrl + f "electric"
>0 results
I'm disappointed in you guys

I kind of hope the Cucks manage to get him so we can get lightning emperor Pence

You do know that he won't get impeached and even if he did, he'd never be convicted by the Senate.

I'll look back at the end of Trumps Presidency and add it to the other hundred things leftists said would happen and never did.

This is not a good picture, OP.
it doesn't represent well enough who Trump really is

Try using this instead, its a more accurate representation

Only one elected president has been impeached, and he was impeached for lying about his dick

DIGITS OF TRUTH

>FLAG

WHAT DO (((YOU))) KNOW, MOSSADI!?

user WHAT DID YOU DO

>flag

JEEEEEWWWW

Trump better not "russian" over these scoops.

ride that russian unicorn into the sunset.

kill some leftists

Look forward to an actual leader Mike Pence

Laugh at how deluded you lefties are.

DAVID ICKE WAS RIGHT

I REPEAT: DAVID ICKE WAS AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN RIGHT

LIZARD

JEWS

RUN

THE

WORLD

TAKE THE ICKEPILL

BAZINGA

BLONANL BLUOMPFFF

Continue to celebrate. The goal was to stop Hillary. That goal is still a success

What is it with you liberal faggots? How are you still this retarded? Why do you all repeat shit your damaged hive told you to simply because you think it makes you sound important?

Do you even know the definition of obstruction of justice?

except it literally isn't obstruction of justice

his name was seth rich

Sage

this

>talks about whats right and wrong
>in a country that legalized fucking animals

So if you fire the director of the FBI,it basically means that you get to walk free from whatever crime the FBI thought you committed?

>how soon until Comey gets suicided?

Except where is the proof of any single one of your statements? All I see is fake news and rumors being passed off as real information with hard facts and research backing them up.

PS, media does not count as an acceptable refrence or original source material, in what respectable schools are left.

fucking knew it

oh sweetie

laugh as the impeachment proceedings go nowhere. If Dubya couldn't get impeached then president Trump sure as hell won't.

March on Washington
Drain the swamp
Put ron and rand Paul in power

klinton got away with actual obstruction of justice by destroying evidence of mishandling of classified emails, as well as lying under oath on MANY occasions. She has those who go against her killed, is a sociopath of a satanic nature and you think trump is the bad guy. You need to KILL YOUR SELF, but 1st your family and friends should be killed as well for the good of society.