The Japanese have it so hard

>The Japanese have it so hard

I work 3,800 hours a year shut the hell uo

i have heard many times that japanese people are workaholics and work way more hours than western countries

is it a myth after all?

They're very lazy and slow, I worked with them before. Maybe they do more hours but they aren't efficient

they're just neurotic

>Greece is the third hardest-working country in the world.

> Protestant Work Ethic

>Mexico is the hardest working country in the world

Most of Japan's extra hours aren't tracked or paid.

>Greeks
>2,037 hours
BULLSHIT.

>OECD countries
>35 countries
Good job fag.

they're autists
once really interested, they work wonders
if not

Actually this kinda makes sense, in Mexico if the average family wants to survive on the average income they must check in extra time which is where they get paid more.

*overtime

The hours that are logged are normal working hours, 9-5 stuff, but many of them stay voluntarily after work to finish their work.

Leaving for your job at 8:30 and not coming back till 8pm isn't an uncommon thing in japan

animeland is in oecd

are mexicans actual shit?
or are most of them okay, and its just the peasants who cause all the corruption?

>no numbers on productivity
>no numbers on labor force participation rate

I work 7:30am to 8pm everyday, they shouldn't complain that's how white people work

I leave my house at 6AM and don't get back until 7PM or so. Only recently I cut it down to 4 days a week because Friday and Saturday I spend 15 hours or so a day trying to build my own small business. It's not terribly hard. At least one day of sleep is enough to get back at it.

>Greece

Asians work long because they are competing to look harder working. They arent actually.