I think I'm racist. I never really thought about it, and I claim I'm not to my family and friends, but...

I think I'm racist. I never really thought about it, and I claim I'm not to my family and friends, but. I just really can't stand black people. I don't want to kill them or anything like that. I just ... would rather not deal with them. I wish we could go back to the segregation we once had, sometimes. I've lurked on Sup Forums in the past, but it's been about a year since I've been here.

Can anyone explain why these feelings are either right or wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nations_and_intelligence#Correlates_with_national_IQ
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0095660
bjp.rcpsych.org/content/201/4/282.abstract?etoc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_D._Putnam#Diversity_and_trust_within_communities
tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/13504851.2015.1130785
ia800503.us.archive.org/22/items/gov.law.aamd.classification.1973/aamd.classification.1973.pdf
lagriffedulion.f2s.com/retard.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

not right or wrong - just a result of the society you grew up in

JuST a ReSuLt Of ThE SoCiEtY YoU GrEw Up iN

this is a natural reaction to being invaded user.

Its not racism per-se. You just never saw truth without a filter before.

Alot of people have had the filter removed, and have chosen to go back to easy mode without thinking about it.

Some come to this crossroads, and think "well, i drank all this cultural koolaid, I cant have these thoughts!" And they go full batshit SJW to atone for themselves rationalizing that black people are inherently shitty.

not inherently shitty, African immigrants are some of the nicest people ive come into contact with and are very dedicated to their work.

The typical African-American has gotten the shit end of the stick for the past 300 years. So yes, maybe they're shitty people, but not inherently

But, it's like ... we did this to ourselves, if we look at it from that light? I mean ... slavery and all that. We brought them around.

I just feel really uncomfortable around cultures that are different than mine and can't seem to even communicate on the same plane. The "language" is almost impossible to get into, even ... I could communicate with a foreigner easier. And I'd rather communicate with a foreigner than a black person.

When have africans not had the shit end of the stick? Surely there must be a reason they're shit in general.

How is that your fault?

Listen to the way Jared Taylor describes it (search for his interview with ABC). Segregation when forced is bad. But segregation naturally happens overall in a racially-inhomogeneous society. The problem was forced integration, and welfare. Blacks had it better before the 1960s by many measures. They had stable families, could have their own shops without having to completely compete with whites, and crime may have been lower (but this is hard to accurately tell because records before the 1960s are bad). When I see a nice black person at my college, I don't just hate them because their black. Individually, I judge by character. But when looking at society as a whole, you don't have that luxury and realize that blacks and whites are different.

Most people who immigrate from Africa are the top of their class

The average African is inherently shit

>See Somalia

Oh, that's not my fault. None of it is really my fault, it's just feelings. I just. Like I said, I can't say we're being "invaded." That doesn't feel accurate.

That's an interesting take. The idea that we will naturally segregate. And you see that a lot in society. But it''s not socially acceptable to say that to most people. Not anymore. And I think that's a problem, in of itself. The idea that we can't even say we're different for fear that we will be branded racist, hating bigots. Because I'm white and would prefer to migrate to the people I know and am comfortable with by culture.

yup, the guy who did my IV during my surgery was a brilliant black from africa. great guy. my coworkers are dumb ass dindus

That's why I dont mind all these plebbiters raiding pol. They eventually get honest about themselves.

but it takes months. fuck me. where are you old/pol/?

>.. slavery and all that. We brought them around.
5% of Americans owned slaves. I didn't do shit and most were brought here when normies were surfs to the British crown

I guess 'cause my family is old South, I still feel that responsibility? We did used to own a plantation, and did have just ... an absolute fuckton of slaves.

It takes about two years to get the whole redpill and by then an new batch of faggots will be here parroting mainstream talking points everyone has heard a million times acting like they're raising our consciousness and saying something we've haven't heard before

How is that your problem? I had an uncle in the SS and I've never met anyone who had a problem with that.
If anyone tries blaming you for something you had no control over, fuck them.

They're right, not wrong. Congratulations, you have broken the conditioning imposed on you during middle and high school. Racism is not bad and does not accompany negative emotions (if you're talking about pure racism and not negative prejudice). It is simply recognizing the fact that not all humans are the same, as a black man is not the same kind of human that a white man is and that the white man is not the same kind of human that the yellow man is, and so forth.

Yeah you should...We had to go to fucking war to stop you southern faggots from turning America into Africa....By the time the north finally made you stop, the south was 50% African and it took a hundred years of mass European immigration to correct the problem

This election cycle has really done a number on the average post quality here, newfags by the bucketload and most people I think are so disillusioned by the shit state of things they don't even try to contribute anymore, it's just a circle of shitposting and accusing each other of being shills/reddit in a pathetic attempt to seem cool.

It's a personal blame, I think. It doesn't make sense, but it's why I can't say the blacks are "invading." Because my bloodline is partially responsible for that shit.

I have no argument. I didn't say I agreed with what I came from, just that I did.

Nothing wrong with racism, it's just waking up to the reality of humanity's situation.

It CAN BE a problem though if you use this realization to humiliate or unfairly oppress others. I mean, never relax, BUT still be nice and professional to niggers.

yea and by then newfags today will think they're "Wise" and will be lecturing others on newfags parroting things where as you are enlightened and know the forbidden truth and the bottom of the iceberg that nobody else can fathom.

blah blah whatever man. Stop acting special

>. I didn't say I agreed with what I came from, just that I did.

Slavery was fucking retarded. There was a reason the European monarchs wouldn't let them step foot on their land, and its the same reason the average IQ in south America is 85

>the average IQ in south America is 85
Source? thats borderline retarded at 85.

>you are enlightened and know the forbidden truth and the bottom of the iceberg that nobody else can fathom

You know the truth, you just will not admit it.

>And I'd rather communicate with a foreigner than a black person.

foreigners have the intention to facilitate communication with you, unlike african americans who have been trained to hate whites

I exaggerated a bit...Just a bit

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nations_and_intelligence#Correlates_with_national_IQ

You're right preferring to be with your own is entirely natural. Diversity always causes conflict and tension.

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0095660

“Our analysis shows that peace does not depend on integrated coexistence, but rather on well defined topographical and political boundaries separating groups, allowing for partial autonomy within a single country. “

bjp.rcpsych.org/content/201/4/282.abstract?etoc

“For every ten percentage point reduction in own-group density, the relative odds of reporting psychotic experiences increased 1.07 times (95% CI 1.01–1.14, P = 0.03 (trend)) for the total minority ethnic sample. In general, people living in areas of lower own-group density experienced greater social adversity that was in turn associated with reporting psychotic experiences.”

“His conclusion based on over 40 cases and 30,000 people within the United States is that, other things being equal, more diversity in a community is associated with less trust both between and within ethnic groups.”

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_D._Putnam#Diversity_and_trust_within_communities

“We show that ethnic diversity or fractionalization and values diversity are distinct and while the former has a negative effect on innovation, the latter contributes positively. However, countries are bound to have both types of diversity. We find that countries that are ethnically homogenous but diverse in values orientation are the best innovators.”

tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/13504851.2015.1130785

Alienation, increased violence, isolation, destruction of community and loss of intermediate institutions, reduced civic participation and isolation from the aggregate social structure, psychosis, reduction of innovation. Humans are fundamentally a communal, not an individualist species and diversity destroys connection and solidarity. It's a communal pollutant.

>thats borderline retarded at 85.

Reminder that in 1973 the AAMD passed a bill lowering the IQ requirement for mental retardation from 85 to 70 because too many blacks were legally retarded.

ia800503.us.archive.org/22/items/gov.law.aamd.classification.1973/aamd.classification.1973.pdf

lagriffedulion.f2s.com/retard.htm

There's nothing wrong with racism.

>TFW Italians are the European master race

you're not racist op

i work with a bunch of blacks and hispanics at a grocery store and they all get their work done and everything runs smoothly we all get along no problem or drama. In college to save on money i moved into a ghetto as rent was only 500 a month. Big mistake the apartments were fine but the blacks were not. Constant parties until 5am, constantly beating or not attending to their kids. Constantly doing drugs and offering to sell drugs.

Living with blacks sucks.

Nothing can save you. Race-realism is a thing, no matter how hard you fight against it.

Hell will come.

It has a price, and it's a race war. No society has ever overcome obstacles without hardship, except Rome, but this reality was BTFO by multiculturalism itself.

Don't deny that people, who, left untouched, haven't even invented the wheel, nor completed a 2-story structure; as if they were capable of such?

To plagiarize, the black man has been surrounded by oceans, and has yet not dreamed a sail.

No, a lot of your founding fathers wanted the freed slaves to go back to Africa. So did Lincoln. American renaissance did a video on it recently. Go watch it.