Why are left wing girls so fuckable? You might hate her, but you'd love to make her cum all over your face...

Why are left wing girls so fuckable? You might hate her, but you'd love to make her cum all over your face. What is it about left wing girls that makes them so crazy hot?

Get a side profile of this bitch and tell me with a straight face that you still want to fuck her

>checks flag
Get some standards you fucking lowlife

she is so fucking ugly. are you joking OP?

That's an old pic. She has major crow's feet atm.

Im just making a general statement about passionate Leftist girls in general, every one of them I've been with came multiple times, not because of me, but because they were hightly sexually charged. If youre a virgin, I feel sorry for you, but this isn't your thread

She's still fucking ugly from the front.

I seriously hate you guys for wanting to fuck her, but honestly there is something very satisfying with you idiots only talking about her as a sexual object given that she's a stupid feminist toolbag cunt.

You really just wanna rage fuck her because you hate liberals. Its cool, I get it. Me too.

She's a 4/10 in OP's pic

Young girls are usually leftist. Many don't stay leftist once they get older and have something at stake.

>her cum all over your face.

so does that mean she has a dick or what

still too generous.

well if you try to sell something awful you should at least put it a nice label on it

There's no fucking way you mean the slob in Op.

I want to fuck Anita Sarkeesian and I can't explain why. I want to have filthy degrading sex with her where she calls me a patriarchial oppressor while im pulling her hair. I want her to run her nails down my back while screaming how misogynistic all of this is. I want to fuck Anita Sarkeesian so bad. I want her to tell me about how games are turning men into violent rapists and tenderly kiss me and say how I am not like all other men before slipping my hand up her shirt and pinching her nipples. She would then start to scream how the patriarchy is overpowering her while I whisper in her ear all the bad things men have done in video games before manhandling her. She can spit in my face while I have her picked up and her back against the wall.

We could tie up Jonathan McIntosh to a chair and have him scream out at me for being problematic for his relationship but Anita is too busy moaning from the intellectual orgasm to care what that little dicked faggot thinks. I will make Anita take my cum in her mouth and spit it into McInnosh's mouth, hold his nose closed and force him to swallow my seed. Hopefully she is wearing those hoop earrings and a flannel t shirt that I can rip open from the front.

fuck yes, imagine say lauren southern or the shoe on head girl, and the pedestrian, boring sex they would have

OP please tell me you're posting from an ipod shuffle and don't have a high enough resolution to actually see the pic you posted

She would like that, roasties need to be btfoed as to guarentee suicide

>I want to fuck Anita Sarkeesian and I can't explain why.
You're an idiot. There, now you why.

Holy fuck, leaf.
Way to be a dick.
Well done.

you think it's fuckable ? are you blind ?

You wouldnt hatefuq her boipussi?

What's the equivalent of an oven dodger for Armenians?

just imagine one of them jerking you off, while the other fingers your prostate, wicked smiles on their faces. You cum, hard, but they don't let up, anita continues to stroke your rod as it spurts seed while Zoe stimulates your gland faster and faster, and you nearly have a cardiac arrest from the sheer pleasure of your warm sperm splashing across anita's glasses

turkbait?

I'd hate fuck her from behind, I wouldn't want to look at her face while I pull on her hair.

EWWW

>there is something very satisfying with you idiots only talking about her as a sexual object given that she's a stupid feminist toolbag cunt.

That's why. The idea of shutting up her feminist whining with a good fucking is really hot to me.

I'd dump my cummies in her tummy

My ass is exit only, faggot.

white women look like horses

the uglies do not make it into the recruitment pamphlet, thats the logic i'm following.

Yummy.

>The idea of shutting up her feminist whining with a good fucking is really hot to me.
No, she doesn't deserve the attention or the pleasure. Fuck that.

I like it when her message is ignored, she's regarded for her vagina only and then ignored completely.

There are some attractive feminists, but that whore isn't one of them.

so does she have a dick or not

Fuck you

Honestly, I would make her put her hair in a pony tail. To expose those slutty hoop earings. Then I would have her take my cock all the way to the base as I call her a dirty cumdumpster.

She's the type of woman you hate fuck.

Ill just put this here for Ms. Kasparian

Eh, doesn't really work.

Cross dodger? Is that catchy?

look at old pictures of her; looks like she had plastic surgeri

I hate hair dye with a fucking passion.

>ywn get dom'd by Anita and Zoe
Why live

Because hating somebody makes them a taboo subject and therefore makes you able to fetishize them potentially.

Nose job. Cenk probably made her...

>plastic gook

Anyone can look good after extensive plastic surgery and skin bleaching.

im hard.......................

Is just crazy how a Turkish-american man (turks beign a irrelevant portion of immigrants) created a leftist programm show named "The Young Turks" and hired a armenian-american girl (another "rare" nationality in US) and still denies the Armenian Genocide.

does strap-ons count?

Makes total fucking sense that only a sheep shagger would fuck a sheep.

that girl looks fuckable in both pics

That kike gives me the heeby jeebies. She's so fucking horridly jewish and ugly that I want to vomit from my asshole every time I see her gruesome visage.

Also 'she' used to be a man.

They are left because its trendy. Young girls cant think for themselves.

If you find one that can think for herself., marry her, they are as rare as it gets.

Ive tried to figure it out many times. Boggles the mind...then I remember Ana is a Leftist...then it makes sense.

ehhh not really

>anita sarkeesian
>white
armenians are the only ethnicity worse than jews

Yeah, I wonder if any Jew would do a similar show with a Holihoaxer?...lol....

looks like a man

This broad is gross.

The media hasn't told American leftists that the Armenian genocide was wrong so they're not offended by the name of the show. Colbert correcting the clapping for Comey really shows they need to be told what to be offended by

Because they pay the hottest looking people to push their agendas. Both sides. Its part of their tactics.

well, then no.... but she sill have Jonathan McIntosh's balls

>but you'd love to make her cum all over your face
Not really. I would probably let her blow me and cum all over her face, but I wouldn't care enough about her pleasure to please her orally.

Armenians are Christians.

I'm convinced that that's the only reason why the left doesn't give a fuck.

This.

Are they related?

Does she work in his strip club/brothel?

She literally looks like Netanyahu

not really

That bitch is ugly bro, have your eyes checked

so she has a vagina + balls? well i guess she could slap me with her balls

>Israelis are not Christian and leftists don't side with them
>Mexicans are Christian and leftists love them
>French are Muslims and leftists don't care about them
>Some of the US founding fathers were atheists and leftists still hate them
There's no consistency. If a high profile Democrat said America was a Christian nation leftist would be shaping their coffee foam to look like crosses and claiming their riots are ok because they asked Jesus to forgive them

is drake a human trafficker now

Because they are already damaged.

Left wing whores have the same allure as normal whores. They will let you piss on them if you tell them the cheap words they want to hear. The best part about them? You could leave them and not lose anything of value.

from the little bit I know of drake, it wouldn't surprise me even a little bit.

also, checked.

This is an excrement post, and you're a fucking idiot.

Kill yourself.

fat and ugly just like you OP , if you dont already fuck dudes OP... you might as well if you are seriously fucking lefty ¨womyn

tell me more about drake if you have anything.

sage you aussie faggot

Left wing girls are like TP always soiled with degeneracy .

i've wanted to fuck that piglet Quinn ever since i laid eyes on her. i find her deliciously disgusting.

Like most r&b popstars, he sings quite a bit about "bling" and flaunts his wealth.

desu I'm afraid to really dig into all his activities. He majorly creeps me out.

i can smell your virginity from here

I want to cum inside her and force her to carry my baby to term. But only if it's male. Female Jewlets will be aborted.

I admit it, I would love to hate-fuck Anita. Those streetwalker earrings and the lipstick just taunting you to be alpha enough to put your foot down and take her like an animal as she secretly burns for.

dude you're like, gay

I thought she was ok (6.5/10) maybe... but then I realized she looks like drake and immediately drops to 3/10....

also, cant hate fuck. girls I hate do not turn me on. I start to see them as disgusting and hideous, just as they are on the inside.

what are the creepy things he does?

>waking up to this without the photoshop filters, electrolysis, three layers of caked foundation, and expert lighting to hide the giant semite nose

Leftist are so fucking ugly. Conservatives are actually smoking hot, visit the south and all the babes love Trump and are allergic to beta males with man buns.

You've got awful taste, she makes me want to vomit.

>"it's cheating if you put in any effort and actually try to look pretty"
Will never get what people have against makeup and plastic surgery, and why they praise ugly bitches for not even trying to take care of their ugly faces.

she was sexy as hell in her teens