Is it better to reign in Hell, or serve in Heaven?

Is it better to reign in Hell, or serve in Heaven?

If you want to worship this faggot then by all means go right ahead.

I don't understand what you're asking OP

I don't give a shit what happens when I die.
If at all possible, I'd like to hold onto my own will, thanks.

Satanism is a Jewish trick.

Checked, trips of truth

Neither are optimal. Heaven is oppressive order and hell is unmanageable chaos. Humans only find satisfaction in between.

You're already in Hell

Funny how people ask this question without ever considering the idea that there is no way of knowing if either of those things is even possible

Nobody gets to reign in hell, it's a place to punish unbelievers and to punish Satan himself.

A demo would say that, u know u make me sick.

>create free will
>give people and angels a mind of their own
>punish them for using it

seems a lot easier to just not make free will if you don't want people doing things

hahah, what a fag. look at those boobies.

It's better to reign in hell. It comes down to whether or not you are ready to be fully responsible for yourself. Are you ready to live a radically free life. Are you willing to be responsible for your own morality and the judgments that will accompany it. Are you willingto be free even if it means constant work, responsibility and sacrifice.

Or are you still in need of a slave morality. Do you still need to hand some of your autonomy over to an authority figure in order to live happily? Do you still require the comfort of the herd?

Also Baphomet ≠ Lucifer/Satan

I thought this too after seeing Alien: Covenant

The AI was a metaphor for us/the jews and the black perfect killing being was a metaphor for the eternal nigger

Humanity will be ruled by us or the jews

Milton's Paradise Lost. You people know absolutely nothing. You have no education
and you don't even know what's going on in your own pop-culture that you claim to
worship. If you are all this asleep then you don't even deserve to have a nation.
You don't even deserve a tool as important as Sup Forums. No one in this thread even
understands what OP is trying to say. The Nexus 6 Roy Batty might, but not you.
*^_^*

I still don't understand

You have no possibility to reign in Hell. God rules there too. Plus, according to scripture, God gives you your own area in heaven (should you wind up there); it's not like working long hours in some Google fishbowl.

Easy, serve in Heaven where everyone is totally cool with you and says please and thank you.
Why would you want to reign in Hell where everyone is a total dick trying to kike you outta your position and totally fucking up everything you try to do?
How did you get to be so stupid??

Actually Satan =/= to Lucifer

I know, I didn't mean for the slash between them to indicate they were the same thing, just that Baphomet was separate from them as ideas and myths.

Poor communication on my part

Paradise Lost IS popculture. It's fucking fanfiction.

Ruling in hell would still be damning one's self to eternal hell.

Acquiescing to servitude in paradise will detract from your immediacy but you would live in paradise.

The question is, do you prefer immediacy or do you prefer comfort?

Each person has a different answer.
Personally, I'd take comfort.

There is no point in ruling in hell when there is no pleasure out of it.

Pain, anguish, hate, greed, anger, deceit, death, torture, on and on, fucking life is hard, it sucks.....what if this existence is a hell of sorts and we are here because we fucked up in the previous plane....

Nobody serves in heaven, you serve in purgatory. And you suffer in hell.

Hello OP. I also saw Alien: Covenant this weekend.

I've heard it said, that in heaven and hell are both set great banquets, great tables spread with all sorts of delicacies at which sit the saints and the damned respectively.

In hell, the damned starve, because all of the knives and forks are three feet long.

In heaven, the utensils are likewise three feet long, but find this no inconvenience. They each gratefully feed the person sitting across from them.

The question makes the assumption those are the two choices.

If everyone is forced to act one way is there right and wrong anymore?

Reign on Earth because on Earth as it is Heaven. You see, in Heaven, we are allowed to see the exposed glory and awe of the face of God and be rewarded for a life of virtue.

You will not reign in hell. Jesus is your only salvation. God will not see your sins if you are covered in His blood. All forgiveness requires a sacrifice and the ONLY one God will accept is the blood of Jesus. Minus that, pray that God has mercy on your soul and you will have your existence extinguished in the lake of fire. No one is in that fire yet. It is reserved for Lucifer...read the bible people.

The way I've always seen it
>Serve in Heaven
Live and contribute to a perfect society of your peers, free of marxist indoctrination and the globalist menace
>Reign in Hell
Lead your personal band of multiracial pillagers in dystopian Brazil-like society, vying for power against other warbands, corrupt politicians and corporations

Choose your own adventure I guess

>Step out of line in heaven or question authority and get your ass kicked out.

Your perfect society only works if humans are unthinking automatons without free will, and it just ain't so.

so what does someone in the holy city think of the state of the world?