Why are leftist memes so absolutely shitty?

Why are leftist memes so absolutely shitty?
This isn't even ironic, it was the top post on the biggest anti-Trump reddit board.
"Haha i drew personification of person i disagree with crying" is the absolute extent of the meme
No humor, no reference to real world or previous memes.
Are they retarded?

aRe ThEy rEtArDeD

I have been crying today

fuck Saudi Arabia

They can't make fun of themselves or their side

Meme balls are the penultimate form of humor, and they'll never be able to do it

they just dont understand humor.
saw a webm where Kelly Anne was replaced with a monster zombie looking thing, that was it as if it was supposed to funny or insulting, they didnt even give any sounds to make like it was talking.

They force a meme and then use their "solidarity" to force everyone to pretend its funny. Their memes don't naturally evolve into their best form like right wing memes do.

Kek

All leftist memes are either Reddit tier (does the narwhal bacon XD) or shit that only leftists will get so they never leave leftist circles.

They are so used to being PC they don't realize that all good humor is at least a little offensive.

Look at this meme. It's duller than my sex life. It's safer than an emergency preparedness class. It's lamer than Helen Keller. It has no edge, no bite, so you have nothing to laugh at, nothing to react to.

It fucking sucks.

This. Almost all of their memes are forced which makes them generally unfunny to begin with. It's the same concept as "cringe".

Damn that comic the feels.

Because the left is an inherent attack on western culture, which as part of its core, is humor/comedy.

That image was actually pretty good

>the artist couldn't be bothered to shoop a shitty pepe on there he had to hand draw it in an attempt at look at me im original.

If I had a shitlib mindset I could see how its funny

That was made by a hard-right person who hates reddit Trump fag kike lovers, you stupid faggot.

This doesn't look very good, probably a false-flag, or a clueless redditor

>Why are leftist memes so absolutely shitty?
kek is a leftist meme

I don't have one of the memes, but let's all pretend I posted one and it was VERY bad and react to it.

I don't have photoshop, but pretend I shopped a happy merchant face onto it.