>a source that is familiar with the situation

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/560839957426999297
youtube.com/watch?v=67zEy_hgRPw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Every time. Its enfuriating

i wonder who it could be

According to my sources, op is a faggit.

>word on capitol hill is...

no more credible than the shit posted on pol every day

either hold everyone to the same standard and call them on it every single time, including anons, or fuck off

just

>our sources tell us

remember the anonymous source claiming trump had sex with a little girl who said they had to drop the case for getting threats from people, despite being anonymous.
remember all the women who trump sexually harassed, then dropped the case right after the election just like what happened with Herman Caine.

>"a source familiar with how Trump thinks"

did you see that one? ridiculous

wikileaks is not a reputable source so we will not report on it.

now.....according to a source that is familiar with the situation....

>Sup Forums is a media outlet and company with moral and ethical standards

yeah but Sup Forums isn't a fucking national news organization and it's still got better sources than CNN

and journalistic standards meant to maintain credibility

Remember when Trump criticized Obama for not giving enough respect to Saudi Arabia?

>tfw it's actually real
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/560839957426999297

Trumps wife and daughter didn't wear a scarf in Saudi Arabia yesterday.

What did he mean by this?

Trump has a tendency to do the opposite of what he is saying

>a person familiar with his way of thinking says.....

He was accepting a medal you hook nose

Crouching down to receive a medal of honor because you're a big guy is not "bowing", poor little shill. Sad!

there is a 100% chance impeachment will proceed against Trump.

a sealed indictment was issued to Trump directly by the Justice department the day before he left on his trip, ostensibly for the purposes of making sure he doesn't leak any more secrets to the Russians while he's gone. because he is not subject to arrest but only Impeachment, the indictment's main purpose was to inform him that he cannot use his powers of Presidential pardon against any of the others named in the indictment (Flynn, Manafort, Page, etc.). you will hear the first calls to impeach from Congress on Monday, specifically the Senate Judiciary Committee that heard Yates' testimony.

the GOP is being indicted en masse is a huge conspiracy to launder money that was Russian through offshore accounts. Ryan and Pence are both named in this indictment. the GOP will vote to impeach Trump because they, themselves have had many members indicted last week and the ones who weren't named would be committing political suicide if they don't impeach Trump.

it's unknown whether or not Comey will testify in open or secret proceedings, he wants open hearings and I agree. he feels the evidence is so damning that the people need to know, even though it's currently and properly classified.

after receiving his indictment, Trump texted Flynn saying "stay strong", which has been interpreted as threatening a witness. he's going down for treason, money laundering on a massive scale, and obstruction of justice.

100% chance

2D Checkers

how disingenuous

Oh well, the way he literally tripled US weapon sales with saudi arabia is enough respect i guess.

>t. Louise Mench

Nothing described in your post will ever happen, and you will be a faggot who no one likes or takes seriously for the rest of your life.

How dare you question CNN's anonymous sources.

Cnn has literally become no more than a clickbait. So desperate to stay relevant they will publish anything now.

>based on a source from my wifes son's buddies at recess today president trump is a big doodoo head

A friends cousin has an anonymous source at an unnamed agency who's familiar with drumpfs thinking and zer says that Trump commited crimes based on how he talks to the Russians

>a lady at the grocery store said

Do all these anonymous (((sources))) have any relationship with the increasingly nervous man by any chance?

I bet they would get along with each other real well.

An..and what did the lady say?

how?

Post him. I deleted on accident

That a credible source on a filipino turtle rape victim support forum said

Forgot pic related

>a New Mexico University study finds that...

Just google "picture of any jewish man".

aha, yes, p..please, go on. Tell me more about the lady.

Found it. Thanks

>a recently injured source claims that

he wasn't bowing you retarded shill

>recently injured
Nooo! Not the lady!!! Is she okay?

There. I did it. Are you happy? Now I'm perma-banned.

>Now I'm perma-banned.
Good job, burger!

I dont care anymore, i want off this ride already!
HERE

>i want off this ride already!
Permission denied.

HERE, warm moist apple pie. I'm tired of this shit

BBBRRRAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Top kek fuck this gay earth

why is her asshole brown that is fucking nasty

98% chance Hillary is President.

Wtf color do you expect it to be?

GOOD GOD NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

also

>Word in the locker room is

>writing on the wall states

t. virgin

>A little bird told me

>We can now read minds.

"An official source stated"

>pic related.

People call out larping on Sup Forums all the time. But when "FBI user" says something here, we take it with a grain of sand and wait to see if what he said turns out to be true. The media reports on their larpers like they're infallible.

Seriously. Some people never heard of how fake and gay works

isnt it obvious who is in cahoots with MSM??

>former senior official

I'm pretty sure the "his" in "his thinking" refers to Comey and not Trump. The sentence is about what "Comey now believes," not what Trump thinks/believes.

Not excusing the piece, since I think it is a poorly written and disgusting piece of "journalism." It is shocking just how bad MSM has become just in the past 10 years alone.

when you think about this cunts chimpout to (((sources))) being questioned, it makes a lot of sense:

youtube.com/watch?v=67zEy_hgRPw

Holy shit this is hilarious. Is anyone not embarrassed by this?

Moar tits?

No, because he was getting a necklace placed on him by a sandnigger who's shorter than him.