ITT: It's election night 2016

ITT: It's election night 2016

Thank you, N.C. bros

DRUMFTARDS BTFO, LOOK AT THE POLLS DUMPFLETS, LOOK AT THE POLLS, DRONGO LOSE, MADAME PRESIDENT

Pennsylvania will never go re-

Your fucking welcome bro Nascar

Don't fuck this up Michigan

DO NOT FUCK THIS UP MICHIGAN

Being stuck in a groundhog day-like loop on November 8, 2016 would not be a bad thing at all, IMO.

LOL NORTH CAROLINA IS GOING BLUE DRUMPF BTFO

Basically this lol

WHO ELSE /WITHHER/ HERE

SAFE SPACE FOR DRUMPFY HAHA HE'S GONNA LOSE SO BAD, I'M SO GLAD I VOTED FOR HILLDAWG LOL HAHAHA XXXXDDDDD Sup Forums BTFO XDDDDDD

Delusional Trumptards think he can still win. I can't wait to see how much pol goes into damage control when he gets btfo.
SAY IT WITH ME - MADAM PRESIDENT

t. CTR shill

I will remember that night for all eternity.

Holy Christ the whole board THE WHOLE IMAGEBOARD was on fire.

We had original content fags on high alert working overtime, shitposters with twice as many tabs open and CTR getting absolutely, eternally, relentlessly and irreversibly B.T.F.O'd.

>When Pennsylvania turned Red

I lost my fucking shit.

How did these 'experts' get it so wrong?

Seriously, how did all these dumb fucks manage to explain how they fucked up THIS bad? Trump was right when he said the polls were unfairly rigged.

>florida
>red
drumpf sucks so much texas will go blue

>praying to Allah that Trump wins
>watches Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin and Florida go red.
>thanks, Allah!

Let's go bros.

d

Guys who did you put your money on.
I have 300 on Hildawg

just gave me a big flashback to obsessively looking at LA Times tracking poll every day, it was really incredible seeing it flow with the (((news))) alerts as it went along

Guys, I think Bernie can still win this.

I know that feel.

I still bring up the polls with liberal friends and they freak out trying to damage control as much as possible.

If $hillary wins she'll sell billions of dollars of weapons to Saudi Arabia.

Used shit polling practices like oversampling minorities, thinking that anyone still was paying attention to the 6 gorilliom Trump hit pieces the MSM churning out, and just being smug

someone is gonna sell them military equipment. Might as well be us with our backdoors.

>tfw having Alex Jones sipping campaign on one monitor and Cenk having a mental breakdown threatening to murder CNN on the other as the results are called

>mfw we will never again wake up at 9am everyday to shitpost on /tpg/ while waiting on the LA Times poll to drop, cheering and jeering every tenth of a percentage point

COME ON PENNSYLVANIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!