Sage

Why does it seem like nobody on Sup Forums uses sage?

Do you guys legitimately not know what it does or how to use it?

Is it because nobody can announce when they sage a thread, so newfags have absolutely no clue what it is?

Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
twitter.com/AnonBabble

shhhh

Newfag here! Why do people say it in all my threads?

Most people didn't understand what sage was even when it was visible. It was treated like a "downvote" so much that moot made it invisible.

this is the first time I've laughed at a leafpost all year

Newfag. What does it do and how do i use it?
And what's up with the niggers actually posting SAGED. Are they larping?

>newfags have absolutely no clue what it is?
I've been on Sup Forums for 10 years and I have no idea what sage means.
Also I don't care!

I sage all of my posts due to low self-esteem. I don't think they ever deserve to bump a thread.

Sage.

Hey! ummmm, what's a sagethread? I heard it's like a downvote, how do I do it?

Edit: Thanks for the gold!

I use it all the time. The banhammer for stating seems to be occasionally enforced...but usually not. Not sure if the ban applies to using a meme related.

im sure 99% of newfags dont know what it is, as i see a lot of people getting into obvious shareblue slide threads then trying to fite me bro inside said slide thread.

(((i didnt)))

kek

for all newfags who unironically don't know what saging is, read this. (and hopefully the rest of the faq and rules as well)
>>>/faq/sage
I wonder if that will work above. If not:
>Sup Forums.org/faq#sage

truly, thank you

Newfags/people to lazy to type it in.

To these faggots:
Please, read the rules and FAQ before you post.

>for all newfags who unironically don't know what saging is, read this. (and hopefully the rest of the faq and rules as well)

Oh ok thanks. I'm also coming back from a ban after posting a webm of a woman shitting on another woman's tits, so I really should go over the rules a bit.

Honestly it's easier to just not reply but there's always morons that take the bait

Why dose no one use the 'Report post' button for off topic threads?

I don't announce when I do it.

I've been b& for that.

Which is a pretty fucking dumb rule.

Mind posting that vid? For science you know.

Why do so many retards announce it on here? Are they dumb?

because they don't want to fill out another captcha

the traffic has increased a lot since 2015. The percentage of newfags (those that don't read the rules) has grown so much, and it only takes one to bump a thread

Legacy captcha takes two seconds to fill out. What would that be an impediment?

R A R E
A
R
E

a lot of new posters don't know about legacy captcha. Also, the mods probably focus on other types of reports and there aren't enough moderators on Sup Forums to begin with.

I can't even imagine how many spurious 'reports' they get desu. They do a good job of removing illegal stuff, and I've noticed a lack of blacked threads recently. Maybe I'm just doing a better job of filtering out slide threads.

Hows this?

Bans for announcing Sage have not been enforced since like 2013. Fuck outta here

i've been banned for saging threads less than a year ago.

Spam it everywhere, can't hurt.
Just because it isn't enforced doesn't mean they can't decide to ban you for it. It's like getting a ticket for jaywalking. No one ever gets one until they do.

> 10/10 bait

threads worthy of a sage aren't worthy of a response in the first place.

THIS
Jesus Christ read the fucking rules and FAQ
Why wouldnt you?

Always use Legacy. Always.

This. I never had much time for such novelties.

Isn't it to slide posts?

ffs

I've never understood the point of sage. Like, who the fuck cares whether your post bumps the thread or not?

Because I'm responding to you to call you a faggot. I don't think that this post merits this stupid thread returning to the stop of the catalog. There's probably some thriving discussion that will be pushed down a spot with me calling you a faggot, but I'm going to keep that from happening. Blow that up to a board wide scale and you have your answer.

Faggot

But if you're calling me a faggot and sage the post and I respond calling you a faggot back and don't sage, doesn't that kind of defeat the purpose?