ALIENS

Do they exist Sup Forums?

Would the world as it is be amazed or afraid,do you think anything would be affected if we found signs of life but no ALYYs anywhere

Maybe we'd stop fighting each other & put aside our political differences & focus on reaching out toward the vastness of space exploration

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/pope-francis-says-he-would-baptise-aliens-9360632.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=U3cH3JJh-GM
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_Television_broadcast_interruption
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ag44dRO8LEA
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2416761/Scientists-claim-evidence-ALIEN-LIFE-Balloon-sent-edge-atmosphere-picks-organisms-come-space.html
youtube.com/watch?v=IAcp3BFBYw4
youtube.com/watch?v=t30-YbayyXE
youtube.com/watch?v=GDaiw-G1VGE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it would be nice if aliens attacked

Found them

i think the most bewildering thing we could ever find is aliens that look exactly like us.

we are aliens user

if they exist they're no longer in the spatial dimension that defines our cuck universe.

Mathematically its probably impossible that other life doesn't exist out there.

It's probably way too far for them to ever even find us though . Even if they can travel light speed, it would still take millions of years to get to us. And wormholes - I don't know if that's a real thing. I mean, you'd be traveling so fast your skin would melt off your bones.

They exist but they're more like inter-dimensional beings (some of them AKA Angels/Demons).

Its statistically impossible for them to no exist, its just a matter of time before they contact us.

At first we'd be forced to welcome the ayys and anyone that didnt like the ayys would be labeled as literal xenophobes and thrown into jail for hate speech. Next when they begin to attack, We'd throw everything we have at them with no effect; After this We would Join together to fight them off and the space age would begin

Used to believe they did whole heartedly

Then I learned of the fern I paradox and couldn't believe it anymore

Ultimately I believe that God created life here, abiological production has never been explained

If aliens where found I would likely lose faith

Fermi * paradox

aliens don't exist but you know who did exist?

Seth Rich. Before Shillary KILLED HIM

I think they wouldn't be similar to us at all,it wouldn't make sense that something that had an entirely different set of variables to be humanlike

I absolutely believe this 100%

We do exist.
Shitposting with you lads since 47.

Why would you let something like travelers in space ruin your faith?

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/pope-francis-says-he-would-baptise-aliens-9360632.html

What if one of the many ancient proto-human species returned to the ocean (like whales) and continued evolving there?

Huge eyes because of low light deep under water. Thin, hairless bodies for aquadynamics, etc.

What if their technological evolution paralleled ours instead of being exponentially more advanced?

Sure, they might be more advanced in some areas, and could be less advanced in others given different environments.

Look at the commonalities. Right after WWII, when we had been having major naval battles sinking ships and planes all over the world, testing and using nukes, and just as we're developing the technologies that will eventually allow us to travel into space, 'aliens' start being sighted all over the place. Their ships crash at Roswell and several other places, just like a lot of our rockets and planes and satellites do while we're testing them. Their governments may be keeping us a secret from most of their population to avoid panic, just as ours would with them. Some of their people would still be discussing the few planes and rockets we crashed into the oceans near them.

We're trying to go from the surface into space; they're trying to go from deep underwater to the surface. For the same reason people spread everywhere--curiosity.

Maybe they even reverse engineered our tech and decided going to the moon wouldn't be that much more difficult than going to the surface, explaining the shit reported by some astronauts.

I've always thought that more likely than aliens with the tech to fly across the universe coming here to wreck some cows and stick things up a few redneck's assholes. Plus if they're that advanced, why the fuck are they crashing their spaceships all the time? Drunk flying?

a alien question and some fake irish guys nonsense posts on the front page jeehhh
slow night on Sup Forums maybe the real talking isnt on this site :)
someone should try being more relatable to the target audience.

Weighing all things evenly, this is it.

I understand there's a huge cultural war against religion - I can't call it a religious war because I don't believe followers of any of the main religions understand them enough to argue about them - but the concept of demons and angels, etc is probably the closest approximation we have to what these things are.

>Would the world as it is be amazed or afraid
Most people wouldn't even give a fuck.

Aliens are 100% real and have been aware of the consciousness on this planet since we started firing big time thoughts into the collective.

A civilization thinks they can ping god with thoughts and not get a response? Come on now.

We're being observed from outside ET's to see the choices we make, for anthropological and data-gathering purposes. I would like to think that they will intervene if we stray off course but after years of investigation I simply don't know if they will for the public. Government contact has already happened.

What I do know is that the more people who embrace their spirit form the better, don't be afraid ever and "flex" your consciousness as much as you can in public you can see the head turns when others sense it, we need as many arbiters as we can.

Telepathy is real.

Aliens dont exist, they're demons, newfriend.
Aleister Crowley drew pic related between while he lived in New York prior to World War 1.

He also performed a satanic ritual to summon the coming of the antichrist with L.Ron Hubbard.

Some please explain this Angels/Demons/Interdemensional beings thing to me.

No, they're demons, fallen angels, Nazis, and Western black ops groups.

Thank you

Ashtar command here, the age of Aquarius will start in 3.2. Fuck wait maybe next year
m.youtube.com/watch?v=U3cH3JJh-GM
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_Television_broadcast_interruption
Would you know us aliens if you see us?

They're only half right. Disregard the angel/demon labels, it's just a dumb way to call them good/bad.

There are an infinite number of realities and universes. Interdimensional beings are entities that can travel between realities/universes. Our physical bodies are limited to this universe, however we also have the ability to travel to other realities, generally through out of body experiences. So that's what they mean when they say aliens are interdimensional. It's just a being that can visit us from another reality. However, there are also aliens present in this universe we inhabit, who wouldn't be "interdimensional" (although they also have that ability).

Angels and demons are potent egregore type archetypes that humans dumb attention into and therefore gain power. Biblical and religious connections are possibly related to early comprehension in written word of alien encounters.

"Alien" encounters or beings are nothing more than higher evolved beings that can manifest in physical form as well as pure thought ans spirit, Spirit is the feeling you get when you get tingles up your spine and crown, technology creates an artificial digit collective consciousness (the internet) so that we ease into the kind of naked unfettered information sharing that pure telepathic information sharing means.

+1

Totally on-board with you on this sentiment. Have you been noticing more people noticing you "flexing" as of recent? It used to be a rare occurrence when people could figure out that I was reading their mind, but now it's becoming a almost a daily thing now depending on how many people I interact with.

Something has definitely changed as of recent.

I think aliens would find our religions to be very primitive desu

We do, but hey we try not to judge

If the aliens are hostile, humanity will welcome them in whole-heartedly. If they are peaceful and want to share their technology with the white man, they'll be viewed with near universal suspicion.

Idk but I don't want to find out

99.9% chance they're hostile and wipe us out if they ever make it here. Our universe is a war universe.

We just want to share our technology with you and welcome you to the galaxy, we even look the same not like we are some big scary lizards

I whole hartely believe there are aliens. Been seeing strange shit ever since I was young. Just last week there was a completely black object in the sky. It was at night, strange thing is there was spotlights pointing at it

Does anyone else see the merchant?

Are you an alien soul that incarnated in a human body or were you actually born on another planet?

There are no good aliens, theosophinigger. This is why you're going to be deceived when Nimrod is resurrected by cloning and completes the Moonchild ritual, throwing open the gates of the abyss to let the giants and fallen ones back onto our plane en masse.

-> Watch the link, when you make ourselves know world wide, you will be aloud to join our ranks and you get cool red uniform, you'll love it and we'll love you am sure

Yeah, I've noticed a big uptick in the past few years of people sensing and reacting to consciousness projection. I get reactions every day.

The internet is an artificial training wheels for collective consciousness, in two ways. People have become more comfortable sharing inner thoughts in real time and with the subconscious knowledge that nothing is private, it's almost laughably obvious that it's designed to make us more comfortable touching minds, where you can't hide anything.

That's why SORT YOURSELF OUT is such a popular meme, people intuitively know that to ascend to the next level you can't hide anything and the better approach is simply to be comfortable with everything you've done and thought and been,

Yes it's acceleration g and I love it, those who are first to put themselves out there will be happy they did, In my opinion.

Everything has a dual nature.

>The internet is an artificial training wheels for collective consciousness
Yeah, our natural state is universal consciousness, so I've always thought of the internet is a natural result of a yearning to return to that state where we are all one.

Not all aliens are bad aliens,lucky for you it was us that decided to watch over you ,
Bless your little hearts ,we going to have so much fun soon...very soon

Hence why he used the word ´bewildering', dumbass

>fermi paradox

let me redpill you, user

They pretend to be trannies, but really they are humanoid looking machines. We were much more advanced in the distant past, and they are the remnants of that. Chess has a binary, machine like quality to it. The sons of man. Like that gay robot in Prometheus.

Who knows. Maybe they won't look like us, but they might be squishy and frail like us and needed to make tools and technology to compensate for biological weaknesses/limitations enough to a point that they eventually became a space faring civilization.
But my biggest fear of aliens is if something like John Carpenter's The Thing was real. Maybe it'll never reach Earth, but the idea that something like that existing somewhere, either naturally or manufactured, really makes me think.

during the cold war Reagan and Gorbachev Agreed to Pause the Cold War in Case of an Alien Invasion. If aliens were trying to fuck us up probably safe to say we would join together temporarily.

Ronald Regan approves:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ag44dRO8LEA

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2416761/Scientists-claim-evidence-ALIEN-LIFE-Balloon-sent-edge-atmosphere-picks-organisms-come-space.html

All the bullshit in the world to worry about and you're looking at the fucking stars. When's the last time you stopped off at the zoo and talked to the chimps? You think anyone is stopping off to have a chat with some hairless apes that build houses? If aliens show up we'll either be ignored or exterminated. technology implies competition and therefore belligerence

>underrated

It's a message from an advanced civilization, to our advanced civilization, through the medium of a bronze age civilization.

Excellent timeline

the world is flat so theres no place aliens can come from

fallen angels exist and breeded with women in the bible and made giants though

so any type of ball of light you see in the sky is just a angel beaming around

nah the possibility of finding another solar system that meets all of the 200+ criteria required for life to form is probably impossible. That is unless the universe is truly infinite and there is an infinite amount of matter. in that case it's certain that there are an infinite amount of earths

>trannies .
It takes hours to look this good

thanks for the insightful posts, you are a much more fun read than that other slovakia flag that acts like a total faggot

Your mom has a dual nature

Glad to see I'm not the only one huddled in the dark, alone like this.

Space Jew?

>>Remnants of the past

Absolutely.
Abso-fucking-lutely.

You again! This time il eat you first

already here and way more advanced than us
we've been cucked into giving them genetic material for technological scraps
doomed as a species but we're blissfully unaware

>2017 still doesn;t have any aliens in his country

there are probably many out there, if they are here no idea. the "aliens" we know about possibly are demons.
i believe that at least the greys are demons, as people of demonic possession and alien abduction report the same things like unableness to move or speak, general sense of fright and threat, violent sexual act, both often run in the family and some other stuff. at this point you could assume that what people previosly thought are demons in the middle ages and before are actually aliens, but many also say that if you think about or mention jesus that the abduction often is interrupted and stops, so that really made me think (of course can be just bogus, never was in a position to try it, but well).

the UFO phenomena, well however there are probably aliens, demons, demons the aliens brought with them from other planets, CIA is faking a lot of stuff, and probably some alien CIA faking stuff here as well

the universe doesnt exist the universe is a hoax

Genesis 1:14-15
14And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years: 15And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so.

what if aliens came here because their religious texts told them that a savior was born on a distant planet and that they should seek out Him and his teachings?

(((Outer Space))) is an invention to make people look unto the stars rather than look inside into their soul

it was invented to make people turn their back on God

its another way of destroying western christian civilization

aliens are a myth

>ALIENS
>Do they exist
Probably, but all I know is that if they do, we better go full Imperium on their asses. Guaranteed they won't show mercy towards us.

Nice. Maybe not a hoax but also not quite what we think it is either.

It's a mark of an informed civilization to become skeptical of true knowledge. We are obviously not at that point yet.

"The universe is such a vast and ageless mystery that our theories about its nature - and our own - are really nothing more than illustrations of our ignorance."

there is no limit to speculation in that regard.

Screen capped for future use.

i have yet to find a flat earther that can explain me properly how its possible that the southern hemisphere has different stars than the northern one, and how the sun can get far enough away to not be seen, while the stars in that direction which are dimmer and allegedly further away than the sun are seen
earth is hollow
There are cultures from all around the world talking of blonde/red haired, blue eyed people with white skin that came over the sea and brought civilization, including the sumerians. Where did those come from when the sumerians where the first, and why are the people discribed always the same if they were just made up?
The sumerians believed the blue eyed white people where gods, the annunaki. The Aztecs as well, and describe them from coming over the sea with a ship that moved on its own. The chinese talk about blue eyed and blonde haired people who created the first civilization and ruled in the early time. A lot of egyptians mummies are shown to have had blonde hair etc.
The nordic gods, thor, odin, all blond and blue eyed, and (((coincidently))) asgard is on a map that supposedly shows the inner part of the earth
Hitlers Ahnenerbe tried to find out about the origins of the white people, and maybe he did find out something (((they))) absolutely fear which is the reason (((they))) try to destroy whites so furiously, more than any other ethnicities.
Later on Hitler went to antarctica, created New Swabia and again a lot of cultures speak about a realm beneath the earth, like shangri la for example, and civilization is said to exist there as well.
Did Hitler find out that the whites, or at least those people who spreaded knowledge (which may have nothing to do with whites today) came from the inner earth, the biblical paradise, and from there spread their knowledge with others. Is this why (((they))) want to get rid completely of the white people?

Now these whites maybe have nothing to do with the whites of today, they could be the fallen angels of the bible, the annunaki of the Sumerians or the gods of the atztecs, but finding out where those came from would be devastating for (((their))) narrative
Another interesting thing is that "Paradise" in the bible originally came from the word meaning "walled enclosure" which would be pretty much fitting to the inner earth.
the hopi indians, also have the swastika. and their legends involve humanity coming from out of a hole on earth, and during the end of the 4th world/cycle (i think it was the 4th) when the flood hit (whch probably was the same the bible mentioned as well as many others cultures) other people came out of the earth, the ant-friends or ant people, brought them underground and ensured their survival until the earth above is habitable again. further more. further more the word "anu" means for the hopi indians "ant" and naki "friend" while the sumerian gods were called anunaki, so probably those were the same.
however from what i found the description of the ant people doesnt really fit, they seem humanoid but not human. but maybe there are multiple races living in hollow earth living peacefully there together. sumerians and hopi also used the swastika

Odds are they do. The problem is that the distance between galaxies and solar systems are massive apart.

>Maybe we'd stop fighting each other & put aside our political differences & focus on reaching out toward the vastness of space exploration

Not while we got forces on the planet that are keeping us divided.

no you dont get it the stars are just lights that are only a few thousand miles away on a glass dome that god put over the earth

theres no where else to go but earth you can not get out

Rocket hitting the flat earth dome
youtube.com/watch?v=IAcp3BFBYw4

planets dont exist either they are the same thing

This vid can answer your question about southern stars. Very difficult to explain without visual aid.
youtube.com/watch?v=t30-YbayyXE

And this one explains the sun:
youtube.com/watch?v=GDaiw-G1VGE

The Bible was written as a direct refutation of Sumerian mythos. Go read those, and we can discuss the theology of the statements contained in Genesis.

TL;DR - He didn't do it by force, He did it by words.

There's a reply to that video explaining what happened. Just click the annotation at the end.

the bible was written by god and there is no other thing that makes sense in the whole world besides god of the bible who made it and gives his explanation of how he made it in genesis

the stars all have signs and dates that are based on the bible like the star of bethelem appearing

if the bible wasnt true the signs in the stars wouldnt match the bible

not too long ago as i was passing on detailed information and very rare small circulation book(s) on the subject to kids and teens the other side of the world i did wonder about the people who could speculate and post this question every day for the rest of their life and never get an answer. i wonder why ?

real angels

mankind lived with dinosaurs and hunted the dinosaurs to extinction a few thousand years ago

god made all the dinosaurs in the garden of eden when the animals were made

BNAHAHAHAHAHAHA those are some fucking funn images the one on the right is a nice photoshop lol

nephilim skull found in peru still on display

(son of the fallen angels and women from genesis chapter 6)

woaaaaaah... it's almost like cloud types have distinct similarities and patterns... naa impossible the only explanation is the earth is flat

first video doesnt answer my question at all. i asked about different stars, not different rotations. the southern hemisphere has different stars and consitllations then the northern one. that wouldn be the case if it was flat.

the second one is also a different issue. i asked why the stars behind the sun can be seen, when the sun is allegedly just too far away to be seen as the video claims too. but the stars would be further away and much dimmer and still be viewable for what reason?
also i saw a video some time showing that the size doesnt change the size as it appears. its just that due to the angle the light passes more (when close to the horizon) or less atmosphere (when above you) and in the letter one has less atmosphere blocking it making it appear brighter. search for a timelapsvideo with some filter that gets rid of the glaring effect. cant find one right now, but i saw one some time ago and if you are truely interested in the truth im sure you will be willing to do some search

Humans are the forerunner species.
Deal with it.

Is that a cosmic awoo in the thumbnail?

more proof of god and the spiritual realm and demons and magic

the ancient egyptians were able to predict the internet and pepe and computers all in one swoop

Exodus 8:7
And the magicians did so with their enchantments, and brought up frogs upon the land of Egypt.

how would they do this if demons didnt exist who they could contact?

YHWH has created the rebellious angels

its all in the bible

they look like bros

obvious troll. The clouds are 100% identical, not similar.