Brit/pol/ - Teacakes & Anime Edition

>2 days left to register to vote
gov.uk/register-to-vote

>One in four Labour voters back a split if party loses election
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/20/exclusive-telegraph-orb-poll-one-four-labour-voters-back-split/

>Lord Sugar says he will vote for Tories in the General Election
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4525058/Lord-Sugar-says-vote-Theresa-May.html

>Cigarettes sold in plain green packs under new rules
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39984887

>Corbyn restates commitment to Trident after Thornberry casts it into doubt
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/may/20/jeremy-corbyn-labour-trident-emily-thornberry-remarks

>Indian UKIP candidate suspended for racist tweets
theguardian.com/politics/2017/may/20/ukip-candidate-suspended-for-sending-racist-tweets

>Pippa Middleton marries James Matthews
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2017/may/20/pippa-middleton-marries-james-matthews

>Conservative and Unionist Party Manifesto:
conservatives.com/manifesto

>Labour Party Manifesto:
labour.org.uk/index.php/manifesto2017

>Liberal Democrat Manifesto:
libdems.org.uk/manifesto

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-39927255
youtube.com/watch?v=zP3QpCdyIw4
youtube.com/watch?v=dk6wr7cKAjY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"While waiting to be served at a trendy cafe, I spotted a handwritten notice behind the counter amid the steam, proclaiming ‘We now have Cat Milk available’. My mind filled with wild images of feline dairies, where skilled operatives herded and milked pedigree cats. I thought of the possibilities: Catuccino, Caffe Catte, perhaps a Cat White. The odd thing was that I didn’t instantly think the whole idea was completely preposterous, given the milk fads we already accept as normal. Then the steam cleared, and I saw it really said ‘Oat Milk’. But I won’t be surprised if it actually happens."

Reminder that Peter has officially lost it.

Death of Dresden best day of the 20th Century

>Another sleepless night

My schedule's gonna be fucked forever, lads.

it's 6 in the fucking mornin and I still haven't slept

how the fuck do you think i feel

Same as me. Same as always. We're losers.

Fuck normies.

Mate you moved threads in the middle of a conversation, how rude! I'm Renfrew user btw

You reek of desperation, sounds like you just want dicked tbqh.

What'd you take me for? Some quick shag?

My life since I became redpilled. Up all night researching and getting more fed up with (((their))) abuse.

Hnnng if only.
Just funny to think I may have met you before. You ever drink in the Lord of the isles?

No but I've drank in the one with the snooker tables and bowling at the back of xscape or intu soar or whatever the fuck it's called now.

>Just funny to think I may have met you before.
Probably did at some point.

Can I watch you two shag? I'll cum on both of you at a surprise moment.

Small world man. The fact that we share the same miserable corner of the world makes me like you a tiny wee bit. It would be extra spooky if you went to trinity high, then we've definitely met at some point.

Imagine I wake up, go on Sup Forums and find out I've been doxxed by this cunt.

Fun times.

I'll actually fist you if you do it.

Not even kidding.

Fuck off you're not involved.

I will be. I will be...

Also, maybe if you weren't such a whore, like all women, then you'd have not have gotten yourself into this situation. Sad!

What do you think I am? A poorfag?

I know people who went to trinity high, know a few people in renfrew too but we really shouldn't dwell on the details before someone actually gets doxxed.

Oh fuck off you sad cunt, now you're going to make the other lad think I'm actually a bird.

I have slept 8 hours, I have the energy to be normal

Unironically me.

>Normal

Out you go!

The fuck is this image? I also get pissed when people walk slowly side by side, pass people constantly, wear neutral colors, and listen to headphones and I'm married. It's called living in a city and not some rural shithole where you literally cannot walk to anything unless it's to the mcdonalds counter, hence walking slow in general and taking up a hallway walking side by side.

Spotted the virgins.

Pffft I could care less about getting doxxed desu but then you have more to lose don't you pal. Still doxxing is for shitebags, but I will do it unless you go halfs on a wee bit of hash and come scoop a few buckets in the Robbie with me tomorrow.

Not quite at the /r9k/ level yet. Nothing to get worked up about, lad.

Halfs? Dae it oan tick m8

Lads do you possibly think the Tories getting below 350 or above 450 seats is remotely possible?

>lad
>that flag.
You will never be accepted here, my colonial cousin.

>calling a yank mutt your cousin
My condolences.

Possible but very unlikely, they would have to start shitting the bed very hard to dip below 350 and they would have to absolutely nail labour to the wall to get even close to 450, if something major comes out against Labour within a week of the vote then maybe

Sunday is the comfy day.

>ticking solid
>not a poorfag
Ma wee pal garry can get a q fir a tenner mate, heavy clean anaw. Don't be a shitebag

Am from Derbyshire. Jus' doin' a bit er sightseein' mah duck.

A northerner in the colonies? Can you even fucking imagine.

Are we still shitposting?

I'm too tired to tell, I slept for like 3 hours on friday and haven't slept since.

I'm almost inclined to say you actually want me to turn up at your door but I don't do tick and I quit weed or any drug for that matter a years ago.

Have a go at rimmer instead, I'm sure the fat cunt would be over tonight if you asked him, he's dying for a bit of social interaction.

@126403084

Yes pooby we're shitposting. Who the fuck even smokes hash except for my dad. Get some sleep lad. I just got in from work when two hours ago, but you've got no excuse to be up this late, beyond a joke man.

Night slag

REEEEEE FUCK OFF I WAS HAVING A MOMENT WITH PUBE

It's honestly been a while since I fucked up this bad, some shit finally caught up to me, I'll probably go to sleep in an hour or two, wake up, take an off day from everything and get a cheeky wee brew.

What's another way of saying "feels" or "feelings" without sound gay as fuck?

I swear I know this.

All you /soc/ wankers need to fuck off or make a discord. Take the names off here and stop being silly cunts. Thanks

BOTH OF YOU FUCK OFFF

prooby is mine

>take an off day
Fucks sake lad, is shitposting your full time occupation? Also I'm not sure there's any way of saying feelings without sounding gay as fuck tbqhwu.

Oh fucks sake not this cunt again.

love you too

I said I'll take an off day from everything, but that doesn't necessarily mean I'll stop shitposting, that's a necessity, like air, qt goth chicks or a wee bit of ket.

I get how you could get confused seeing as how shitposting is everything to me though.

Welp, there goes comfy hours.

get well soon xoxo

>shitposting this hard on sunday bloody morning

What are they putting in the air/water recently? I feel like most people are way more stressed atm. Anyone else noticed this?

>ket
>goth chicks
Fancy a drink at the cathouse lad

Bolt ya cunt.
No rest for the wicked.

Don't even get me fucking started lad

It was an embarrassing time in my life.

We do not talk about catty.

tell us about catty

Still Saturday night for most of us m80. No point sleeping now, just gonna continue to shitpost until the pubs open.

It was embarrassing for all of us mate. Is it even still open? Haven't been into town for a while

“In harnessing the digital revolution, we must take steps to protect the vulnerable and give people confidence to use the internet without fear of abuse, criminality or exposure to horrific content. Our starting point is that online rules should reflect those that govern our lives offline,” the manifesto states, adding: “Some people say that it is not for government to regulate when it comes to technology and the internet. We disagree.”

Buzzfeed News has reported that senior Tories have confirmed the government “intends to introduce huge restrictions on what people can post, share and publish online.”

Jim Killock, of the Open Rights Group campaign, told BuzzFeed that under the proposals, Facebook and Google could end up having to decide what constitutes legal content, rather than allowing the courts to rule on the matter.

“They won’t get it right – they’ll behave in a risk-averse fashion,” he said. “They’ll censor more than they need to. I do not want Mark Zuckerberg to think of himself as judge and jury of what people can say in Britain.”

Fuck off find someone else to bother you stupid cunt.
Make that Friday night.
Think so, should be but if you're thinking of going back then I'll give you a free therapy session.

>Buzzfeed reports
Funny how its only the independent touching this story isn't it?
You would think that any story that helped Corbyn would be plastered on the front page of the Guardian yet they haven't said a peep
Its almost like the time that the Independent said May was banning face sitting and bondage then no such thing happened

no

go to bed prooby you're not you when you're tired

>thinking of going back
Lad I'm just gonna hang about outside and try to scoop up a qt sixteen year old emo.

I think our poofy wee moment is winding up your pal just a bit by the way.

Evil white British WW2 veterans were unjustifiably disgusted with their wives after they return from the war to find their wives with BLACK YANK babies.

These men should have been hung from the abuse they gave to these brave progressive women.

The struggles of war babies fathered by black GIs - bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-39927255

>Lad I'm just gonna hang about outside and try to scoop up a qt sixteen year old emo.
I swear I know you.

>I think our poofy wee moment is winding up your pal just a bit by the way.

You talking about the t. not an emo cunt or are you remembering something about catty that I'm not remembering? Both are most likely true.

Have you won friends or influenced people yet?

what are you two up to?

did proobs just admit to picking up 16yr old emo chicks?

wtf?

Sunday is the anxiety day. I still get awful "school tomorrow" feelings even after being NEET for years.

How would UK feel if we made them a state?

>I swear I know you.
Let's fucking hope not eh. Although I highly doubt it. My goth phase was short lived. Still got a taste for the girls though. I meant the t. not an emo cunt aye, he's fucking raging mate, check the state of him.

Hanged. You hung your coat up, but hanging someone from the neck until dead has a different conjugation.

"Tony Blair was hanged, but the executioner hung up his jacket beforehand."

>BLACKED
BLACKED
>BLACKED
BLACKES

Evil white British WW2 veterans were unjustifiably disgusted with their wives after they retured from the war to find their wives with BLACK YANK babies.

These men should have been hung for the abuse they gave to these brave progressive women.

>The struggles of war babies fathered by black GIs - bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-39927255

Probably pretty good as right now we have all the negatives of being your 51st state but none of the positives.

On the other hand, fuck off. We don't want to be like you.

I influence over 1,000 different brit/pol/ users everyday, do you even understand the ridiculous amount of skill, effort and precision it takes to undertake such a task? While you're posting your dead memes thinking you can affect anything when I'm the one who makes the decisions.
You're nothing but fish in the water kiddo.

Fuck off you creep.

>My goth phase was short lived
You were a goth? I've had, and still do have a thing for goth/emo/alternative/whatever they call themselves this week birds but I never actually become goth or emo or whatever.

>eh
I'm on to you.

>tfw your pathetic attempt at pasta will be nothing short of cringy
i swear it's only because I'm tired

How would you feel if we took back the colonies? Only a matter of time lad.

>i have a thing for emo birds

With how many immigrants Britain has these days, is this a proper representation of how English sounds now?

youtube.com/watch?v=zP3QpCdyIw4

Is this sentance correct?

>Your great grandfather should be hanged for disapproving of his wife's love of hung African Americans

It was in her speech.
They are direct quotes from May.
Are you suggesting the Independent is mis quoting her? Or are you simply in denial that the Tories would go ahead with such insanity?

It's nowhere near as nice as that.

Yes, though it makes my skin crawl, just like that article.

>my rit-ul sista
lel.

Actually it sounds more like this:

youtube.com/watch?v=dk6wr7cKAjY

>this is the post quality of the average anti me poster

really activates your almonds

>
Buzzfeed News has reported that senior Tories have confirmed the government “intends to introduce huge restrictions on what people can post, share and publish online.”

This is what I was referring to retard, its the exact same over reaction as a few years ago

>you were a goth?
Mate I've been just about everything. A goth, a ned, a skinhead, a roadman (lived in London for a spell, had to blend with the nogs) and now I just fucking keep the head down.

>I'm on to you
It's likely we've met so let's hope the principal of MAD keeps us both anonymous eh

Is Preuße multiple people? Or is there genuinely one human being with that little of a life?

Every man can be well hanged, but not every man can be well hung.

>the absolute state of brit/pol/ and its tripcunts

Can we just ban em

t. Preuße

Every post on Brit/pol/ is made by YKTD including both of ours. All of these posts are bizarre fragmented thoughts coming from your (our) mind flipping between proxies.

>A goth, a ned, a skinhead, a roadman
Wasn't everyone in Glasgow all of those at some point in their life?

I mean I never was a goth but.

Don't worry, I won't ever dox you.

eh

eh pal

eh

>he doesn't know that there are entire call centres dedicated to Preußeposting

lmao newfag

Shit goes harder than Death Grips, shit

By the way, lads... have we left the EU yet?

as someone who had to live near moss side in a former life... lmao what the fuck

I remember getting heckled for being white walking past a bunch of negros just idling on a street corner while I was out for a run once

>He's reading how to win friends and influence people
>How to win friends
>win friends

Do you need a hug?

>tfw you realise that prooby just exposed all the losers who actually read how to win friends and influence people by posting that quote
4D CHESS

I'm not though, I thought I made it clear enough.

A N O N Y M O N G S B T F O

you can still get to fuck though

Can't say I ever met another skinhead in Glasgow t b h plenty in England though.

>Don't worry, I won't ever dox you.
Wouldn't matter if you did. I'm just user, I have no legacy. Preuße on the other hand.

eh

How many years lad?

I'm on the path to eternal NEET myself.

>post shit cartoon he drew as if it's an argument