/SRG/ SETH RICH GENERAL:

Look into the District of Columbia Home Rule Act

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metropolitan_Police_Department_of_the_District_of_Columbia

>Under the District of Columbia Home Rule Act, whenever the President of the United States determines that special conditions of an emergency nature exist which require the use of the Metropolitan Police force for Federal purposes, he may direct the Mayor to provide him, and the Mayor shall provide, such services of the Metropolitan Police force for up to 48 hours. During longer periods of time, the President must provide to Congress in writing his reasons for continuing control of the MPD. This control can be extended at any time beyond 30 days if either the emergency continues or if Congress passes a law ordering it.

beta.code.dccouncil.us/dc/council/code/sections/1-207.40.html

ggwash.org/view/42273/dc-home-rule-almost-had-the-fbi-picking-the-police-chief

>Before the Home Rule Act, Congress made all of DC’s laws, and the executive branch ultimately reported to the President of the United States, as if DC were another agency of the federal government (basically, it was). But in 1973, Congress set up our current system of an elected mayor and council. Only they balked at giving DC full autonomy.

Despite the new law, Obama could have claimed an "emergency" and taken control of the DC Police department. Note how that requires the cooperation of the mayor, who openly endorsed Obama in the past:

washingtoncitypaper.com/news/loose-lips/blog/13134929/new-bowser-tv-ad-goes-heavy-on-the-lip-sync

Now note how Joe Capone was in this very video and we have records of him attending a sports game in the mayor's box as well as his trip to the WH.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0BF5GFDoljR
crimewatchdaily.com/2016/09/30/exclusive-murdered-dnc-staffers-family-friends-set-record-straight/
youtube.com/watch?v=equmCyxmSA0
medium.com/@caityjohnstone/someone-just-edited-seth-richs-reddit-posts-b5f185b0aab
google.com/maps/contrib/105778523304235920985/reviews?hl=en-US&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjy-qy-oIDUAhUC4CYKHV_kC7gQvvQBCBA
washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/police-identify-man-fatally-shot-in-bloomingdale/2016/07/11/4236fd1a-4754-11e6-90a8-fb84201e0645_story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just get over it Donald you're never going to get me.
I'm above the law.

I'd ask the store owner from across where Seth was found if the police took the footage (as well as Lou's Bar and some other shops along Seth's supposed path).

Then you ask the police if they have it (don't ask to see it).

You want to look for cracks in the pavement. Things missing. Statements not adding up.

>Bruises that appear within 30 minutes of an injury indicate a serious injury
Any medfags have any thoughts on how this could affect the timeline? I am brainlet

bump

OP is both based and blessed by Kek.

Hope the shills are nervous.

I swear to God that bitch had better to go prison or he's a fucking one term

No but that is an interesting observation, bruises do take time to appear, can they show up post mortem?

>time between getting shot bruises and getting shot.
>does not seem suspicious to police.
The first time I saw it mentioned was the tail end of last thread. Someone explain this?

vocaroo.com/i/s0BF5GFDoljR

And this should raise suspicions on the police at the scene. If it's true their bodycams went missing, that's doubly interesting.

>No.126392310
Once again. >His hands were bruised, his knees are bruised, his face is bruised, and yet he had two shots to his back." - his gf Kelsey Mulka
C'mon anons, some critical thinking here. Bruises take time to develop. If he was accosted soon after leaving the bar he MIGHT have had time for bruises to develop but would still more likely be welts. It is unlikely that the bruises would have had time to develop even by the "reported" time of death.
Medanons contention/recollection was that he survived another 6 or 8 (unsure) after reaching the hospital and being quarantined as a VIP.
Now THAT is enough time for bruises to develop as reported by the family when they finally viewed the body.

BUMP

Reported September 9, 2016, Capone said "I heard there was a bunch of robberies lately by a man with a silver gun in the area... he was here just by himself that night and [uh or I] even asked him if I could give him a ride home."

At 5:45 crimewatchdaily.com/2016/09/30/exclusive-murdered-dnc-staffers-family-friends-set-record-straight/

As reported on May 20, 2017, Capone now says he was in Ocean City, MD on the day Seth Rich was murdered.

At 2:02: youtube.com/watch?v=equmCyxmSA0

Webb responded: George Webb
"Uh oh, when the story changes, that is a bad sign."

If you watch the entire CW video, you see HRC making political capital out of Seth's murder. You may also recall the robbery narrative was set from day one. However, it was easily attacked because nothing was stolen from Seth and we learned he was not in a high-crime area. Additionally, Assange made statements that all but confirmed Seth Rich was the source of the leaks.

Recall in March 2017, the Establishment tried to float the story that Rich was assassinated by the Russians to fit with muh Russia narrative and in light of the serious holes in the robbery story.

Now enter Capone. Generally, a witnesses initial statements are more reliable closer to the actual event. However, he pushed the robbery narrative, even describing a silver gun. Now that the heat is on, his story changes. If he's a stooge, someone's doing a poor job of handling him.
Taken from another thread.

>vocaroo.com/i/s0BF5GFDoljR

lol Bauman is clearly gay. He was most likely hoping his grindr hookup was calling.

I'm not the user who mentioned it but it's strange that he'd have bruises so fast, but the bruises could have been noted once he was taken to hospital, in which case they would have had ample time to appear

There's no source for the supposed May 20 change in narrative

Webb is often full of shit in his reports, someone ought to verify if that change in narrative is actually true.

THIS post.
Feeds into this postBUMP for Seth Rich

Who are these girls? do they Know Seth?

Question for sysanon. Is there a way to log into seths email from Lou's without instantly giving away your location and taking two to the face?

Skeletor on the left side damn.

When you think about it, you'd want to nab Seth for an impromptu interrogation before taking him out, as you'd want to know who he spoke to.

>he's picked up when leaving the bar in a dark area, or he left with someone who was tricking him
>then throw him in a van, drug him, then get him to talk; he's roughed up
>they then drive to the drop off point, shoot him in the back, then dump him

Nothing beats public wifi and a craigslist burner laptop. Bonus points if your not even on the property. Wifi can go pretty far.

KEK

>public
poor check.

Watch the shadows and take extra set of eyes.

id use a burner smart phone if possible. less obvious.

Bump

Yep. Burner laptop. Off property. Boot off a live usb Linux distro. Download everything to an external drive, make sure you get Google map data, all emails etc. Burn the laptop. Buy micro usbs and make multiple copies of all data.

Bump

bump

Why dont we cantena Lou's?

Goddammit where did the smart anons fuckoff to

oh fuck, please don't tell me "reeeeee" is now somekind of hookup mating call.

they were in the previous thread. which is archived now.

-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
Version: BCPG C# v1.6.1.0

hQEMA1EwXD/9WJcuAQgAg2AftnNzKR3l7WiVi7jdJJoKB0qyO31JFx/Jve2QVBBQ
Pb6TPrnTRHyrcyD7pV9fIdiRFSJ3LQhBh6ZQR12sAdXv2xr+q3hEtySm5UlxAiF5
4z7ViFJxNiSra5EaA7nCY/WEOuC4kPv8YaPEWi2EsiT7S0CkATMAA20NjpevNOMu
3v3juipYAIPVorZPRB9tSscknX7mrUvOFMaVcWkyJLhgljYM2Y+W/oqlFDQ4POtf
G3ITufimLL4izQYn1FebbsXmga808OVSTZOBkpolZi2sZvjxOBSy+D3FEYDgnNcA
AuJ3egx/Ac8iYs3zLXXqzn7DaS04ivZr0e8dwULEJsk6XfUH09YHcjGPRC/DN2hD
GJeAc/7u9WxtJEgeKT+zPYQSlCnElo3G6j8Y4/WjvBaYlFy6o/ov0vWEuw==
=L+6I
-----END PGP MESSAGE-----

We have anonymous hitmen waiting for a public key to be released either by hack or by deadline July 4th.

Those involved with Seth Rich's murder and/or the coverup of must confess or be eliminated.

Now there's an infiltration idea! Sympathetic degenerates, you know what to do.
It looks just like anyone else logging into their own gmail as far as Lou's would know. The FBI and NSA might be tipped within the hour. For sure sanitize any equipment thoroughly.
Not really topical but need some video of Trump doing the sword dance to turn into He-Man

>medium.com/@caityjohnstone/someone-just-edited-seth-richs-reddit-posts-b5f185b0aab

Seeing what his other passwords are and his habit of ending usernames and PWs with 4 or 44...

What the fuck

Seth Rich Division anthem

>larping this obviously

DC police won't release any reports or footage.
Chief is an alleged pedo

A-user? What's up with that flag of yours?

why do you need to do both together?

Let freedom ring baby!

If you gave up, go shitpost somewhere else.

google.com/maps/contrib/105778523304235920985/reviews?hl=en-US&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjy-qy-oIDUAhUC4CYKHV_kC7gQvvQBCBA

He really liked Lou's Bar.

What did he mean by this?

His daughter and wife didn't wear a headscarf...

He didn't

This is a pretty important detail. Fucking flip flopping weasel. Could be a weak link

Government work. Get stationed in weird places.

God forbid

i want to believe. i want it to be true.

but anonymous hitmen? come on dude

We need every intelligence agency to disclose what their involvement is with this investigation or every intelligence agency will be eliminated.

That sounds internal.

I like cherrypicking how bad Trumpo does as much as anyone else, but we have slightly bigger problems.

So last night, we discovered that the mailinator emails are used as the backup recovery for the main emails. So seth.c.rich@gmail would be the seth.c.rich@mailinator and you can get code. But when logging in with the code it more or less says that we are not using the same devices/ip as seth. The same correlation is found with his pandas4progress email. I dont think IP spoofing would work, any ideas?

Good article

Police know, and police covered it up, if Med user is real.

Body cams don't just go missing. especially with the whole ruckus they made last year about police killing the friendly Negro. Someone is involved in that coverup, in the least.

Police still say it's a botched robbery, when there's little evidence pointing to such. That's incompetence in the least, and should require the case being handed to someone else.

>A family member has to view a deceased body to claim it I think before funeral preparations.
True, sorry, forgot about that.

What if he was beat up prior to drinking, and actually had a concussion, leading Capone to think he was "drunk" vs his normal couple of beers.

Come to think of it, did it say anywhere that he ACTUALLY DRANK more than his normal amount? Hmmm.

D.C. user here.

It's google verification. Gmail apparently won't verify any device attempting to log in. Some anons think using Lou's wifi might be the key because it's highly likely seth accessed his email from his own device through Lou's wifi.

I have more camera pics but not sure if they're worth uploading as seth almost certainly did not walk by them.

I travel from Lou's directly to seths place and Flagler was nowhere near the route. Not like he was avoiding dangerous areas either, he had to avoid walking through a well lit college campus to get to Flagler for whatever reason. Maybe meeting someone?

Mind saying where?
I mean having an unknown flag is pretty weird.

IP spoofing isn't a thing. It is but it isn't.

>> Get a verification code by text message at: ••••••••63
>> DID THE PHONE # CHANGE?

did it CHANGE?

Looks like the Capone family and maybe the daughters friend. Search odd one out?

Andorra

Or running from someone.

Let's stop trying to justify why Donald Trump is a terrible President with this Seth Rich nonsense and start accepting it.

(303) 902-1963

shut the fuck up idiot

U L T R A R A R E

Don't reply to shills, btw.

>(303) 902-1963
denver wut?

Are you CIA?

The google verification isn't working unless it's entered from a "known location".

We found this from his brother and thought it was going to work but it didn't. Also the number didnt change although the pandas email has a different number associated

money talks, maybe you could bribe for info -- ya never know

We may need to hit this on two fronts. Seths investigation may stall, they may have scrubbed all the evidence. However with the other approach we might be able to flush out new evidence. DC is connected. If we can't find evidence of who killed him we need to dig up evidence on other key players in washington. Anyone connected or near his investigation, congressman, senators, chief of police, men of power. The more we oust as corrupt, the more end up in prison means less influence of the deep state in washington. A step closer to someone spilling the beans who may no longer have a key authority figure telling them to be quiet etc or the person in question might be investigated and have damning emails saved.
Seth wasn't killed by 2-3 people. He was killed by possibly dozens. Directly or indirectly his murderers are part of the political process, the trail leads up. The quicker we shake this rotten tree the faster the fruit will fall.

The bar isn't working?

They say the footage has been "lost"

Already looked into obtaining the footage

No. Civilian.

While you're in andorra, you should look up the man from taured.
interesting little mystery.

We need somebody to go to either DC or Lou's as it is a place where Seth would have logged in successfully many times.

C'thuhlu
Mason
White Wolves

No Shannon, that was supposed to be my line! You were supposed to say, 'Seth Rich was a Jew!"

Contractor

His name was Seth Rich

See prior threads for many citizen comments pulled from local sites re a "silver gun" and increased crime in the area. IDK if Capone (by Sept) is just throwing that all out there, or if it was an intentional diversion.

I'm leaning towards he's bar owner that's likely another just another DC-type, maybe a bit corrupt, but not at this level. This is too big for so many low-level loose ends. IMHO, anyhow.

Tell Shannon I said hi

Dump besides fb links.

Known IP Addresses:

Emails:
[email protected]: ends in *63
[email protected]

[email protected]: ends in *20 or *18
[email protected]

[email protected]
[email protected]

[email protected]

Phone numbers:
Seth Rich:
(402) 250-8120
Aaron N Rich:
(402) 334-5352
(303) 200-4832
(719) 282-9029
(303) 902-1963

Mary Ann Rich:
(402) 334-5352
(641) 747-3531
(515) 747-3531

Reddit:
Pandas4Bernie
megrimlock4

Dropbox:
[email protected]:$2a$08$cFUrNyLkhncqPOdLQwVi1ObrPk/V4HDXoWb7UUDbsMwM/fbA1/oDu (blowfish)

Fling.com:
bringtherain44:justice4

linkedin:
[email protected]:freedom44

Twitter/Instagram:
Panda4Progress

Tumblr:
Pandas4Bernie2016

Imgur:
pandas4bernie.imgur.com

Let's talk about the criminal racket you work for and your liability as an accessory to murder after the fact. Much more interesting than inside baseball.
If there is an Omaha user that would be great.

>replying to shills

Beeep booop Beeep booop.
Eliminated!!

Seth Rich was a Bernie Sanders loving jew.

Was the toxicology report ever released?

They say Seth got really drunk before he was killed. Was he bummed out that Bernie lost, leaked info, got discovered, they threatened his GF or he gets stressed and loses girlfriend (say a week before his murder). He gets drunk and possibly given GHB (They say he could not handle alcohol that night) and then murdered. I don't know much about GHB but it would probably only last a few hours, which was why he was out so late, waiting for the effects to wear off.

Is the bar owner mafia related? This seems like a small collaboration between people in different DC power positions.

He was also murdered by your bosses.

Apparently he had several roommates living with him.

washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/police-identify-man-fatally-shot-in-bloomingdale/2016/07/11/4236fd1a-4754-11e6-90a8-fb84201e0645_story.html

Does anyone know who they are?

Bump for Seth Rich, and the good work you anons are doing

Seth Rich was a patriot, he went outside dressed as america and he died exposing corruption.