Anyone else getting homicidal fantasies about killing redditors?

do you guys ever feel like grabbing a tec-9 and spraying a redditors neck with it while cackling like a madman...or is it just me? I honestly hate you fucking queers and your kosher faggot ass (((alternative media))) worship that has been hijacked by Jews.

The amount of Alex Jones fanboyism and other kosher bullshit is really starting to get to me I fucking hate that this is the internet and I can't just kill you faggots right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

textfiles.com/anarchy/MISCHIEF/massacre.txt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janet_Reno
youtu.be/XGSWEOZRTh4
youtu.be/tMgk7zxRR-o
youtu.be/ehmj5qXWM7M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what's wrong with Alex Jones?
besides the water filters thing

>replying to a fbi terrorist cell creationg thread
so how much coke are you offering

You know what we're going to say.

That gun should be planted in your own mouth.

Kill yourself faggot.

In4 government cocaine

Hello FBI

If we're having homicidal fantasies, I'd take a really big axe over a tec-9.

Shooting them seems too easy and painless.

I fantasize about strapping them to a wooden cross and flaying them in such ways that Ramsay Bolton would say "whoa, too much bro."

might not be the worst way to go considering how to future can turn out

Calm down and sort yourself out.

Upvoted and gifted gold my good Sir

They step all over that shit, don't do it man.

Not about redditors.

That's metal , bro.

isnt that the cia? the fbi probably buys it legit

DO IT FAGGOT!

>nigger gun
i'd tell you to off yourself with it but it might jam on you

what the fuck

The Tec-9 is a nigger gun. Use something better, like an AR-15.

kys fag

Here are some pro tips:
textfiles.com/anarchy/MISCHIEF/massacre.txt

Hate is not the foundation of NatSoc. Family is the center of conservative values and nationalism. Being the best you can be is the center. Being a man. My blood is not hot when I say that I want to live apart from those who are different than me, nor do I wish to see them suffer. A hyena in Africa would surely rip me to pieces if I entered his lands unprepared... but I do not hate the hyena for what it is - I simply do not wish to live with a hyena. The jews are first and only true enemy of the White race. They are the breeders of White Traitors, who are worse than any enemy. They are the instigators. They are the ones that open the flood gates.

Once the jew is removed, the lesser races pose no more threat - and can easily be removed. But even the jew need not be hated. I have found that hate is like masturbation. Hate simply covers up other emotions and a sense of powerlessness and weakness. If you want to fight, then fight the good fight in a good way. If you don't have the balls - then accept that you are not a part of the solution. If you can't channel your dissatisfaction into something productive, which hate is not, then you are merely using it as a cover for your own failings.

I fantasize about fighting hoards of antifa autists at once in big violent martial arts fights, it's really fun.

CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP

underrated

I thought the nigger gun was an Uzi.

look, I can't control what you do, but you better not use a gun you faggot. that's the last thing we need is more reasons for gun control

also,
>wasting your life on redditors of all people
c'mon man

>tfw I'll never be a virgin faggot like OP

fuck, I wish I could be a massive pussy like you. Life would be so much easier.

I came to a similar conclusion some time ago.

YES

No. I fantasize about going on a Falling Down style rampage...

Or getting fed up with the government and going full Ruby Ridge.

Tec-9. MAC-11. NI9NE.

All rapper pseudonyms.

you's a dumb ass nigga, you dumb ass bitch ass nigga.

Whachusay bitch nigga?

I would choose a brick over that steaming pile of shit gun. There's a reason only stupid fucking niggers in the 80s and 90s used them. They're cheap and unreliable trash. Also, kys OP

You are a faggot user , don't let anyone tell you any different.

hi tel aviv

So if a jew gets a rapper name then it'll be Moss(((berg))).

google "Reddit Office Address"

y u clapping for?

>grabbing a tec-9 and spraying a redditors
>not jews, spics, nogs, sandnogs, commies, lefties, faggots, fag-enablers, and / or pedos
get out

tec-9's jam up. ab-10 was better. Why are you talking about nigger gins?

nice try, leaf

> going full Ruby Ridge

You're going to make the government come and murder your family for no fucking reason?

I'm always uplifted emotionally when I remember that this piece of fuck is dead: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janet_Reno

Tec9 is a submachinegun wannabe.
Just using an Uzi or hell, even a glock (better yet a dessert eagle) would be better

go kill yourself faggot

NECRO youtu.be/XGSWEOZRTh4

ILL BILL youtu.be/tMgk7zxRR-o

GORETEX youtu.be/ehmj5qXWM7M

Those are the ones i know.

Only niggers and kikes can pull off rap , i've noticed.

Goes to show that jerking off isn't an effective stress reliever

You really should remove yourself from the internets, user

I mean gangsta rap.

whatever we have here can't possibly be as bad as what they have on the actual website.
If you want to indulge yourself, I suggest heading down to r/anarchism, searching for anybody who violates site policies (it happens often because they're a bunch of hateful leftists who don't get along with the liberal overlords) and reporting them.
The EASIEST WAY to do this is to wait for them to start talking about throwing molotovs at the police. They did a lot of that after the antifa rally in france. i suggest you dig through and start popping digital caps in people.

>mac-10 are nigger guns

nice try, CSIS

Tec 9s are gay, fag leaf

Some of you guys are alright, don't go to reddit tomorrow

Can't decide who was worse, her or Eric Holder...

I guess Holder as at least she had the decency to finally die.

He casts a net over the fuckin ocean, and when he catches a mino, he's suddenly the best fisherman out there.

Alex Jones covers literally EVERYTHING, often very vaguely in one of his rants, and when something close to that happens, he's validated. It doesn't matter that he's wrong about 99% of the things he talks about. But that one small snipit from a podcast comes true, and BOOM! 60 episodes about it.

He's entertaining. His segment on Joe Rogan's podcast was great. But he's not a fucking news source. He covers the news, but very very vaguely, and often with his own spin.

The frogs are fucking gay was the most hilarious "Alex was actually right" moment.

>Anyone else getting homicidal fantasies about killing redditors?
No, but I want a tec 9.

>aiming for the neck
>not center mass
guess how I know you're black.