Get raped by niggers

Saged

>Be africa
>everyone born on earth knows africa is the worst place ever
>be controlled by whites
>progress rears it's head
>niggers chimp out
>whites lose control, progress stops
>everyone born on earth knows africa is the worst place ever.
>be controlled by chinese
>progress rears its head....

Where is China's pile?

>Being mad Whites used the resources plentiful in Africa before Niggers thought to do it
Stay mad black boi

get the fuck out of my country cunt

>The amount of wealth in the world is fixed
>Wealth is not generated
Kill yourself sub-communist retard.

>No enormous pile in Spain, Portugal, or the Arab World

More Africans died in the Arab slave trade than in the Transatlantic slave trade.

It's FFA. No rules. The winner takes it all. Nobody has to apologize for anything.

You apologise first, cunt.

why is the sea not flooding in?

So Latin America was just left alone..?

How did America use Africa's' resources?

Africa is so shit not even the ocean wants to flood in

Sorry, blacks
We, white slave masters will pay reparations

i know this is a troll

no

>Mexico and Spain not taking any gold

.. so if you're brown you're innocent, kewl

in vancouver

Are you trying to destroy the board?

even the ocean doesn't want to be around niggers

bump, keep seth rich shit off the front page we got a lot of new viewers here from the donald

you mean apart from it's human inhabitants right?

I award you 2 burgers

>chinese
>progress

How retarded are you.

People aren't resources.

Unless they are? /vaporwave

But seriously, fuckin Spain has nothing on its plate in this picture.

Go on.

nope. sage and hidden. get out plebbit.

France never made a dime from its african colonies, it spent trillions trying to make it reach western standards with the results that we know.

Double digits of truth

The French SUCKED at colonial rule and colonization.

france fucking sucks

I agree that Europe and other Western nations that benefited from European colonialism should definitely apologize. But how would reparations be handled? The West has already been paying foreign aid for a while, would that factor into it? How would damages be quantified, how much tax would have to be raised for reparations? We could try to make it work, but a lot of shit needs to be figured out first.

It's interesting. White Europeans colonized the world in a rush for resources to sustain their empires. After the New World was colonized, and colonial influence spread in Asia, specifically in India, China, and Australia, Europeans turned to Africa in a race for exploration and claiming territory. And of course some of the colonization was more harsh than others. For instance, the Belgian colonization of the Congo was particularly brutal and characterized by atrocities. Meanwhile the Dutch and British colonization of South Africa was practically harmless regarding the native blacks.

But then something happened. World War 2 bankrupted the old European empires, and they could no longer sustain the administrative and logistics cost of African colonies. So they began to withdraw and leave the people there to their own devices. This usually also resulted in the exodus of whites from African nations. But it also resulted in the Africans engaging in power struggles with one another to fill the vacuum left behind. Sadly, the blacks cared more about being in charge of their ratholes than they did about maintaining the improvements of civilization there.

Fast forward to today and there's hardly a modern nation anywhere on the continent. Even Egypt, which is probably the least African country in Africa, isn't much better than a third world hell hole. Meanwhile the Europeans have gone full retard and are importing hordes of people from the worst parts of Africa in this suicidal idea that they'll suddenly metamorphose into Europeans just by crossing an invisible line that only exists on somebody's map.

It seems that the equality the political left seeks is not to elevate Africa to the status of Europe, but rather devolve Europe to the status of Africa.

>I agree that Europe and other Western nations that benefited from European colonialism should definitely apologize.
Fucking Canadians.

Do you mean to suppose that Africans did not war, enslave, and exploit one another before European involvement? Or that Europeans were never subjected to the same things? Or that if Africans had the means, they would not have done the exact same thing to Europe?

Tell you what. Before you start telling everyone else what they need to do to assuage your crushing sense of white guilt, why don't you sort your own """"First Nations"""" first. When you prostrate yourselves to be raped and pillaged by the eskimos, then you can climb up on your moral high horse about what everyone else needs to do.

Double doubles.

The thing is though that the French did employ African soldiers especially in the first world war. Which is a silly thing to think about, but deeply interesting.

You see, the French were still """racist""" in a sense, even though racism had yet to be invented as a concept. They had a sense of Darwinian race theory that was widely accepted, and they decided that Africans and Europeans were intrinsically different based on biology. BUT they did not decide that made Africans completely inferior to Europeans.

Rather, they thought that the blacks' propensity for violence, savage culture, and ability to form fast twitch muscle fibers made them better soldiers! And when you're in the middle of a civilization destroying existential conflict, what on Earth would you value more than fierce soldiers? So the French trained West Africans, and instructed them in that race theory. They were praised for being brutal thugs, and encouraged to use that ability on the Germans.

It got to the point that white Frenchman on the Western Front could always tell when it was coming time to "go over the top" by the fact that higher command would start sending in trainloads of blacks. They were the shock troops. They were used to charge across no man's land first, into the teeth of German machine guns.

Naturally, today's leftists will use that same anecdote to point out the evils of white French, and all whites more generally. But the truth couldn't be further from their interpretation. Instead, they were giving blacks honor and glory.

na son africans gotta get their recognition first, its not about actual social justice concerns but about what the jew wants to peddle and push onto us- so in this sense Canada must act the same as the U.S and pretend africans are our main historical " exploited people " in which to repay.

What's really happening

They're bringing coffee beans?

Don't blame the Jew or America for your problems. Canadans are fucking retarded all on their own. YOU voted for a substitute teacher to lead you just because he had attractive hair. Nobody made you do it. You did it on your own.

>nothing left
Shit nigger.
There's still so much left in africa.
Why don't they apologize for not domesticating all the gourds they had and founding a civilization?
Oh wait, probably because there was no selective pressure to accelerate cognitive advancement quite like mass migration to unknown lands with no challenges that had to be solved and futures that had to be planned for.
Technology has always been a stunted thing in a benign environment.

I agree with .
No apology is necessary.
They committed much the same crimes we did. The difference is not by principle, but by outcome. We won in the end. They didn't.
They warred and enslaved inasmuch as their technology would allow them. They would have built a colonial empire had the opportunity presented itself. But we got there first.
Only Marxists, ever seeking their total equality, give a shit about losers. Deontology is a poison to the Marxist. It forces them to recognize that in our heart of hearts, humans are the same violent brutish creatures all equally guilty, but unevenly rewarded. For them, winning itself is wrong. That is why whites are despised while all non-whites are championed. Sure, they may be just as guilty. But they lost. And that's all that matters.

To get said resources we had to endure niggers so no they should apologize to us.

What are you talking about? The jew and america are to blame just as they are to blame for obama being elected which is even worse than Justin.

Actually this would be awesome.
Mine the fuck out of africa, let the ocean fill the space and lower the sea level to combat global warming. Perfect

>Japan
>Germany
>WWII
>reduced to rubble
>prosperous today
it is almost like human potential is something that exists between the ears

(yes yes dont blame us, good goy)

The upsetting thing here is how China is currently priming itself to gouge the ever-living-fuck out of Africa. Of course, once the damage is done and China discreetly pulls out there will be plenty of wealthy liberals ready to move in and make sad commercials talking about how evil Whitey is responsible for the new destitution.

Countries have been pouring money into that hole for decades.
And yet it is still a hole.

Sorry for not having enough gold will do better next time

>For them, winning itself is wrong.
This is what is so interesting, because it's not really fully true. As soon as communists got a sliver of a majority in Czarist Russia, they immediately labeled themselves "bolsheviks," (which just means "the majority") and lorded it over everyone else ever after. Notwithstanding that they lost the majority in the very next election, they still kept the name.

And everywhere that communism has ever been implemented, it was much the same. The Cubans still celebrate the fact that Castro won the revolution, and take it as proof that their system is superior. The Soviets certainly always did, right up until the end. The Spanish communists in their Civil War would throw city wide parties everywhere they managed to take over, to the point that it was a contributing factor to them losing the god damn war.

It is only in Western Democracies that winning is sinning. Only whites (and really, with the rise of Cultural Marxism, straight white males) are bad for being successful. Only in our technologically fucking miraculous societies is it considered noble to be an abject failure.

But Yuri Bezmenov tells us this is no accident. This is the demoralization phase of ideological subversion. If the communists ever took power (or rather, more power than they have managed to seize so far) they would insist that the act of them taking power validates their success. In other words, success is only good when they do it.

Its not like the niggers were going to do anything with it

Don't bring him into this just because you can't validate your argument. It is a total non sequitur to say that osama has anything to do with Canadian white guilt.

I have to wonder what kind of a person would purchase a Sup Forums pass. Does it make you feel smart?

The argument has the same validation as any other made against the jew. Marxism and Globalism have been successfully installed by them and this has lead to this situation where white guilt not only exists but is in fact done in incorrect ways such as ignoring a nations actual historic wrongs.

>apologize
I dont think the political elite of the U.S, Europe and Africa browse Sup Forums, but i might be wrong.

The amount of times I'd have to fiddle with a captcha over a year costs more than $20.

Not really. You're making a link where none exists. Osama had nothing to do with Canadians become arch leftists. You're committing suicide all on your own. Nobody else cares about you enough to infiltrate you.

It doesn't bother you that you're making it easy to track your anonymous posts and link them to the name on your credit card? Especially across terminals where you would otherwise enjoy some semblance of anonymity.

The same thing can be said for any American who blames the jews for Obama being elected.
The logic works both ways, so you can just as much say to your own nations situation that it is the most liberal degenerate nation in the world because it chose to be and has no one to blame.

I apologize for not filling the hole with dead Africans.

>Japan
>reduced to rubble
>this is actually what americans believe
lul

The anonymity of this site is appealing because of the lack of social structure, not because I'm afraid of my posts being tracked.

If I accept that position for the sake of argument, it still has NOTHING to do with Canadians being the ultimate cucks. Even if you were totally correct, your own nation is the bullshit it is because of you.

Now, as it happens, I would absolutely say that America is degenerate because the people chose to be. And they chose so largely out of their own stupidity, but also certainly with influence from interested parties. But the thing that you fail to comprehend is that we are not discussing America. We are discussing Canadia. Your nation is bad because your people are bad.

>be African
>sitting on a veritable wealth of resources
>while everyone else on the planet is progressing through civilization, you spend a thousand years enslaving and eating each other from your mud hut base
>eventually start selling off your enslaved countrymen to these other civilizations
>some of these civilizations start colonizing and taking the resources you had no idea existed, let alone what they're even used for
>SHIIIET NIGGA WE WOULDA BEEN KANGZ O' THE WORLD N SHIET IF WHITEY DIDN TAKE IT ALL
Oh hey I can't help but notice that none of these metaphorical gold coins are on China, what gives?

Well, yeah. We tend to believe facts.

If you're being tracked, you are not anonymous. That's definitional.

>two minor cities got slightly damaged
>the same thing that happened to germany
By which you mean your own facts. Then the US got reduced to rubble at 9/11

Fact: There are more murders now in South Africa (mostly whites) than their were during apartheid?

Shit thread faggot KYS

Ignore the question mark. I am very tired.

>two minor cities got slightly damaged
>two
>slightly
Oh.

Ah yes
>, but also certainly with influence from interested parties
the same claim shall be made here just the same. So just as you bring up Justin as being a mark of shame for Canada- Obama can only be brought up as a much larger mark of shame for the U.S.

As such we can then agree that the U.S relative to Canada is way shittier and is actually even more responsible for its own situation because Canada wasn't even independent for nearly as long as U.S.

It's just important to let Americans know that they aren't allowed to try to insult any other white nation when they are the bottom of the totem pole. Trump has turned out to not be based so we can go back to treating America as a shit stain once again.

Before colonization most African tribes hadn't invented the WHEEL yet....

Let THAT sink in!

Again, I'm talking about being anonymous in the social sense. I don't have to sign in with a username and maintain any levels of respect, or strict rule guidelines. If I act like a retard with a username, I'm forever branded as that one retard. If I'm not charismatic enough to enter cliques and shit, then I have a worse experience. Sup Forums everyone is the same. You don't have to post with an invisible filter.

You're right, true anonymity would be without a pass behind a VPN, but I don't have a reason to do so.

You do realise that Japan is a country with the population of 100+ million people and a dozen of major cities right? Damaging a couple of districts in trade cities on the shore isn't really the same as "reducing them to rubble" or you just have zero clue what you're talking about. Oh right
>americans
>knowing history

No, nobody has any interest in Canadia sufficient to want to subvert it. It's literally beneath our notice.

Why are you so committed to the tu quoque argument? Is that the only way you have to accept the shame and guilt of your failure? Is it just that misery loves company?

>china not learning from the white mans mistakes

africa has no excuse look at india, look out south Korea, literally mud huts ,modernized by japs to the 19th centuary,and economically modernized by USA to the 21st,

Ah, but of course those aren't "true communism." Marx laughed at those superstitious theists, but he most certainly had what phenomenologists would call superstition - that being that the rise of communism was inevitable. I suppose that's what happens when you take Hegelian dialectics (an already retarded idea) and suck out the soul.

Those victories are okay because 1, they're the "right people" winning, 2, they're celebrating a victory over capitalism, which is a wrong in itself, and 3, because it isn't ideologically communism, but a different brand of autocratic fief.

The ideologues who fill academia, while they are concerned with internal politics and power struggles and of course eat one another now and then, are free to practice their marxism in its purist form, because they aren't constrained by the needs which drive a society and human nature. They can demand total equality because there is no (immediate) consequence for racing to the lowest common denominator, as there is when managing a society. In the theoretical world of academia, cultural marxism can reign freely.

In short, you hit the nail on the head.

>No, nobody has any interest in Canadia sufficient to want to subvert it
Rejected.

Sure bud, let me just apologize for something that happened before I was born. /s

WE WUZ RICH AN SHIEET, NYUCKA!

For what? Africa opperates better when under the boot of the white man.

Oh I see. You don't like reading file names.

Wouldn't want the truth to get in the way of your preconceived notions there, user.

Nah

>Apologise
sorry for not including you in the drawing, all whites should have their fill of potatoes

You're trolling.
You have to be trolling.
Nigga, you do realize just how fucking extensive the firebombing of Japan was, right?
You do realize how Curtis LeMay, the man responsible for it all, openly admitted that he would totally be charged for warcrimes had they lost, right?
ditext.com/japan/napalm.html
Try these stats out pal.

Apologies for being smarter?

>Okinawa
Literally no one cares about that island nigger holiday hangout. But whatever just keep believing your bullshit fake history propaganda. I bet you think the us won in vietnam too.
>a bunch of trade huts on the shore got bombed
Yeah, sure is reduced to rubble.

na this chart is blatantly false because it's impossible to believe China with its hundreds of millions of village designated shitting street peasants have that kind of i.q

retard, educate yourself with mcnamara & philip glass

youtube.com/watch?v=RceLAhPOS9Q

That is irrelevant to this thread

This

You're still more retarded if you think the damage in Japan is in any way comparable to the damage that was in Europe, especially Germany.

Yep, and fucking 'latin' America remains intact.

I can't fully agree. I think it's much more basic. They celebrate because of your example 1 only. The others are rationalizations just as much as saying the actual communist societies that actually existed weren't *really* communist because it doesn't meet some academic's peculiar notion of what communism should be.

Meanwhile, I can't think that there's anything approaching equality per se anywhere in academia. For crying out loud, the basic grading structure is a hierarchy. People are separated from one another based on aptitude and work product in every class in every college. Then the professors are ranked in their own social structure, with Deans and Chairmen, and Associate Professors and Adjuncts.

But more than that, Cultural Marxism and its associated ideas (wymyn's studies, gender studies, critical race theory, etc.) rank people according to a privilege pyramid based on who belongs to "historically oppressed and marginalized groups." So even in their search for radical egalitarianism, they STILL form themselves into groups of winners and losers. Based, funnily enough, on the exact factors that they claim shouldn't matter.

There's nothing funnier on Earth than watching a white homosexual female argue with a heterosexual black female about who is more marginalized and therefore deserves more credibility in her batshit insane ideas just for existing. But in that humor, there is the intrinsic acknowledgement of the impossibility of equality, even among people who use the term as a weapon with which to browbeat everyone around them into either agreement or exclusion.

rubble may not be the right word, but there's not much left when you firebomb a country that makes all of it's buildings out of wood.