Man (Migrant) slaps "racist" white women in the face after she calls him Nigger

"Video has gone viral with thousands condemning woman's offensive behaviour"
ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!??
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4521622/Man-slaps-racist-woman-taunts-bus.html#ixzz4hge50VZ1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Racists deserved to be slapped!

And I guess you decide what is racist and what is not?

I guess you have to pick your battles. She wasn't terribly smart, but the sentiment was in the right place.

Fucking sandnigger migrants! They should've drown!

I'm mostly thinking about the battles feminists are picking. A white man would have change the paragraph for "Video has gone viral with thousands condemning man's offensive behaviour"

Wow, a woman put in her place.
Where do the feminists stand?

Yeah, she did kinda deserve it though

this

if violence is acceptable in response to racist words, im going to kill the next nigger that calls me a white devil unprovoked.

Niggers that slap white women deserve to be lynched.

It's time to convert kuffar. You know only through Islam you can control your women.

why would provocation matter

Well apparently Islam doesn't control your men.

Women should not speak up to men. She could've said anything insulting and would've deserved the slap.

I wonder what happened to "It's never okay to slap a woman".

i guess it really doesnt because im white and will get the blame regardless of what happens.

really makes you think, maybe hitler wasnt so dumb for striking first because hed be painted as a villain if he lost no matter what

nothing wrong with a slap but violence begets violence and these "people" never learned the art of civility and never will, you have invited the predator into your household who does not care about rules and will eat your young and destroy your future

They never evolved that.

Kys white knight

Calling someone a blatant racial slur is racist. I think it's safe to say that

You don't touch a woman who is not part of your family.
Even better If you don't slap women at all unless they ask you too.

How's Chechnya?

When someone is blatantly racist to you and you have evidence you can sue that person, make money and maybe even ruin her life.
Here the guy slapped her meaning he'll be fined.

Putler is spending too much our tax money on Chechnya. Fuck him and those muzies.

She sounds retarded. Also how many times am I gonna tell you stupid niggers not to give these people Sup Forums clicks. Archive this shit, use the archive link

It's hilarious reading the comments from all these fuckhead boomers in the dailymail article

>"She deserved that"
>"Just trying to knock some sense into her"
>"Serves her right. Maybe if more people got slapped when they behaved like this they wouldn't be so quick to run their mouth in the first place!"
>"Looks like she got knocked into next week! I hope it stung."

Yet if this was a video of a woman being a cunt and goading a man to the point of him slapping her, they'd be playing a different tune. All because it's a poor, helpless nigger who has to face oppression and racism every day.

>"Civic nationalism can wor-"
But seriously. Its funny how he speed walked off right away. What a big man, has to speed walk away from some fat old white lady

pretty much this. She was a loudmouth and ugly.

sue his nigger ass!
>sue his nigger ass!
sue his nigger ass!

>woman getting physically abused
>immigrants being told off
I see no downsides

That's only a rule for white men you shitlord

All i see is a women slapped for her ignorance and put in her place.

Please don't tell me Sup Forums is this cucked to chimp out over this.

If he punched her with full force on the other hand, then maybe. but this, this is just women knowing their place. especially whites

On principle I say he's in the wrong.
He initiated physical violence.
She was not violent nor did she incite violence.
He's also a little bitch for running away - which shows he knew damned well he was in the wrong.

Racist

lefties condone violence against women

Ignorance? Fuck off nigger

Nice slap, palm covered the entire face.

I'll allow it.

stupid white bitch shouldn't have called him a nigger

Good. Women voted for this, and now women are tasting it.

This.
A man should never be afraid to strike a woman however he should only do so if she initiates violence.
Women are basically children. They whine and bitch because it's the only way they know to get what they want.
The mature way to deal with an obnoxious woman is to ignore her and walk away.
If she attacks you when you do this (they usually do if they are really crazy, otherwise they start crying and apologize ) then you hit her

>new-pol actually siding with the pantsdown nigger
this place really is infested by reddit

Well, if I get called white trash 3-4 times after telling you to stop I'm going to do something about it.

That bitch could have used any other insult and still get slapped... She should have known better if she really hates niggers.

thats what happens when you leave a girl alone with a cash register

They've already closed that loophole with the 'can't be racist to white people' bullshit.

So, if somebody calls me a cracker should I have jurisdiction to grab my crowbar?

Shut the fuck up moron.

She had it coming.

>being an un-covered karrif whore
The dumb bitch needed a reminder not to speak unless spoken to

>next nigger that calls me a white devil unprovoked.
>t. Never left my mom's basement in our gated community in the suburbs

They never use that term. They have much better insults for us.

Uncensored video where?

>us
you're not fooling anyone tyrone, fuck off nigger

> justifying violence

Alright that's it you leafs are the next to get genocided.

fat bitch was acting like a nigger and deserved it

>t. Never left my mom's basement in our gated community in the suburbs

shut up NIGGER you say it all the time. Its the go-to for spics and your species

lel. we got a nigger over here larping as white man.

She deserved it.

If any white boy calls me a chink to my face I'll do the same.

They loved it because woman are cheap whores who enjoy being abused and treated like cock sucking cum garglers.
She probably went home and shlicked one out to her giant black cock dildo.

Burn the coal pay the toll.

We have Allah on our side, I can only laugh

"Whitey"
"White boy"
"Cracker"
"Whitebread"
That's about all you have, nigger

That's different cultures. In the west we value self-restraint. In the orderless hellhole where he's from, you have to have the reputation of a tough guy so that people don't mess with you. 'Honor' societies, they're a thing, where there's no / less external order.

>[[[((***LIBERALS***)))]]]

>Honkey
>Peckerwood
>Your Honor

Women fantasize about being dominated and put in their place.

They WANT to be treated like little girls and be feminine and get dominated by a masculine man, that's why books like 50 Shades of Grey become best sellers.

>Racists deserved to be slapped!
THAT is racist.

>She shouldn't be hit because she said something racist
>women deserve equal rights and lefts

Wat

sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me

unless it's racism

Do you guys actually think the word nigger offends us if we use Sup Forums? Go say it to some Normie black thug on the street, oh yeah you won't because your basement dwelling cucks.

This is what I want to happen, for feminists to meme too hard in favor of Muslims, and subsequently btfo themselves, it boggles my mind why that group, out of all people rally behind an ideology so diametrically opposed to them

This.
It's fucking disgraceful they are now legitimizing violence only for niggers and ethnics and only against whites.
The agenda is becoming too overt. soon they'll be saying black on white lynchings are justified because of racial history.
If a black bird was calling me a cracker and i slapped her, id b in prison and condemned by all normies everywhere

youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE

When are you going to get up, White man? When are you going to cleanse this planet of the subhuman coloreds?

Nobody on Sup Forums cares this woman got slapped for doing this. Wrong place to seek sentiment, she deserved it, as anybody would.

If you plan to talk, plan to back your shit up.

>Go say it to some Normie black thug on the street, oh yeah you won't because your basement dwelling cucks.

Actually, nigger, I have said it before (niggers tend to run away because they're pussies) and will gladly say it to YOUR face if ever cross paths. And if you attempt violence, I will give you a lead injection. Then I will visit your home and completely erase your bloodline.

>oh yeah you won't because your basement dwelling cucks

say you arent offended by being called a nigger over Sup Forums again nigger

in america it's considered inciting violence, the nigger will get off free here.

laws aren't always just. no real freedom of speech

Oh weird, the video doesn't show the beginning of the confrontation. Must be by mistake.

My initial response was "Fucking good, ya dumb slut!" and "fuck yeah, equality!".

But on further reflection this is just another concerning depiction of the violent left, and an unfortunate support to the whole "agressive African American" stereotype.

I don't know how to feel about this at all.

Okay, now I'm just angry. We're against violence against women.... unless she's a cunt and he's black.

sound a little c-c--c-ucked there kiddo

also I'm not black , fuck a nigger

Actually they are both stupid... the women is under 70 IQ and the nigger is also under 70 IQ...if they had any brains to begin with this video wouldn't happen.

Hits a woman and runs away like a coward. What a disgusting person.

ok but it's still illegal

Well atleast this nigger is smart, he slapped her when the bus stopped and the door was open .

I think niggers only inherit criminal tactics from their absconding fathers

Must be fun to enter a foreigners society, breed, take their resources & assualt them.

>nigger beats a woman
>whites dont use gender violence card to lynch subhuman
>tfw I will never have this excuse to btfo a nigger in public

Life is boring in western white countries.

>nigger
>smart

do i need to say it?

Why don't you back to your chink world and start making my iPhone ?

I fucking love it when bitches get fuckin slapped

Poor little lamb didn't even register the threat she was in, leaning forward on the desk, she only saw him as a potential customer. Really sums it up, it's dangerous not to be a racist.

Please, this has nothing to do with gender, you think most western white men these days would fare any better?

One post each. Seems legit.

was originally meant for this

>dailymail

No thanks.

Nigger or not, this shows how low IQ has spread throughout the US. Living in a melting pot society will never work.

Japan and South Korea are the only true modern countries.

t. Jeremy lin

i believe Chinaman is the prefered term

Don't call people fighting words and beef wont happen

t. the only landlord in Canada

putting white bitches in their place. take away their right to vote. make them wear a burka. all will be right in the world.