When will America get its Caesar?

when will America get its Caesar?

Right before the Republic falls

We got a better one

You were saying...

When I get older

All nations sooner or later get one. Give it time. Odds are God is going to do it on America's last leg when the white race is nearing its end in America and he saves them and Europe from total destruction.

One can dream.

Hopefully never. Caesar was a monster. The Roman Empire was a mistake.

oh you mean the god that hates white people? LOL

>Democratic-Republican Executive Branch Leaderâ„¢
>comparable to Caesar
why fall, though? Caesar was elected. the Roman Republic more ascended than fell

Jews aren't God.

Then you fail to understand the Roman Republic and more specifically Caesar in general. The Empire began the fall of Rome and Caesar by design or not facilitated the destruction of the Republic and the foundation for the Empire. Once the genie was out of the bottle it was only a matter of time before decadance and corruption of the Caesars brought the "City upon seven hills" to ashes.

Macron is Caesar, this is a fact.

>macron wants to reinstall the monarchy
>ceasar was killed because he wanted to restore the monarchy

>Caesar was a centrist
>macron is a centrist

its all there folks

if anything, trump is tiberius gracchus or crassus

How can God hate white people ? He's a slav.

Sometime. Hopefully in our lifetimes. The question is about the reason it hasn't already happened: Because nobody can or because nobody will?

Yet I have loved Jacob; but I have hated Esau

Esau are white people and you will get genocide soon

Never.
The age of heros is dead.
The christ god has killed it.

>Caesar adopted his nephew Octavian
>Macron adopted his wife's adult children

We already had xerxes obummer.

>Napoleon

small dick manlet

Gaul = China
Ceasar = Trump
Marc Anthony = Mattis
Octavian = Gabbard
Sicily = Texas
Pompeius = Jones

The real question is when will we get our Hitler?

The actual real question is when will we get our 2nd George Washington?

i'd let tulsi be my empress desu

>best us president ever was british

you cant make this shit up

We were all British until you stopped treating us like it you twat.

You'd still be anglo if you were a constitutional monarchy like the rest of us.

That nigger is Aussie tho

i would love to serve her every wish. she's hindu so she will kill everybody. the purges will be great.

>she's hindu so she will kill everybody

wut?

Read Oswald Spengler and make your own interpretation

stop shilling for this spic tranny

>le based brown lady
fuck off b2 reddit

Who, what and why?

delusional trump supporter

Caesar never intended to end the republic his assassination led to the empire . all he wanted was to reform things to help out the struggling poor masses of people .

>ceasar was killed because he wanted to restore the monarchy
sometimes I forget most people here are 16 comments like this remind me of who I am talking to.

guy who lived in the 30's/40's and wrote a book explaining how civilizations are born and eventually wither and die. he knew even back then that western civilization was in the final phase (winter) and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it. his work is really good

Bitch please, he was clearly aiming for power.

yeah.. I'm wise to you guys know after paradox made that india dlc for CK 2.
she's half samoan half euro.

US stopped being a republic the day this asshole invaded the seceding states.

Oh i can't believe i missed that reference

Already had him.

Ronaldus Magnus.

Trump is a slight 4 to 8 yr levelling out in what will continue to be a precipitous decline of US

Typical a fucking leaf.

Oh yeah, civilization is cyclical. That's a popular meme.

It's not so much about America in particular but I hope Europe as an entity can continue to live on, regardless of borders which are redrawn and new forms of government taking place.

Caesar said Sulla made a terrible mistake by giving up dictatorship, and then proceeded to declare himself dictator for life. It's probable that the Republic was doomed no matter what Caesar did, but he was clearly intent on absolute authority for himself. The Republic was certainly dead under Caesar.

spbp

When Baron hits 18.

those hindu magicians who got trump elected would back her.

1/20/17
>Carpe pudendum
>Grab 'em by the pussy

>worshipping nepotism
>not following a man who has had to forge his own way through hell and high water

Not that I'd expect males on Sup Forums to know anything about becoming a self-made man

>it took 400 years since the beginning of the fall for its completion
>without even counting the Byzantines

nice revisionism

>Caesar
Do you know any history?
Stay on subject, Mr. self-made fag.

Don't know if you're mentally retarded or have no idea who Caesar was. You're comparing a rat with a t-rex here.

Trump is a draft dodging coward with 38% approval ratings. Caesar was a god of war with nearly 100% approval ratings. Trump caved in to the kikes and became their puppet on day 1 of his presidency, meanwhile Caesar made the Patricians his bitches despite them killing him. Two different men of different leagues. Caesar fucked the system until he died, Trump has only been an establishment cuck so far with many haters.

HAHAHA they didn't even get any credit. trump is so ungrateful

It did. The empire barely grew after the fall of the Republic, the things that had made Rome great and its people strong eroded away slowly as the empire shrunk and died. The problems of the emperors are obvious in Augustus' immediate family, it was all degeneration from there.

Rome peaked at the battle of Zama, from there is was less about Rome and more about the individuals vying for control of it. Roman steadfastness, simplicity, stoicness and willingness to sacrifice for the ideal all died and were replaced by greed and ambition. It was a dying empire for hundreds of years.

tfw I see what you're trying to do and it happens anyway

Was he one of them?

""The bust's head is prolonged, forming a saddle shape which was caused by Caesar's premature ossification(pic related) of the sutures between the parietal bone and the temporal bone.""

Horatio Alger was a pedo too. Please do tell us some more about your aspirational class bullshit.

Pizza pizza

Look at ole pepperoni head

One of who? The Jews?

his presidency really wasnt all that spectacular, just the events surrounding it.

Neph-ermind

..?