Calm down. it's just 4d chess. don't be a shareblue shill pedes

calm down. it's just 4d chess. don't be a shareblue shill pedes.

Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in 500 years. We need to get him impeached and lock up his most fervent supporters. The country is headed for dangerous territory if we don't stop the bigotry and hate from the top down.

BASED trump is a diplomatic genius! MAGA

>receiving the greatest honor Saouds can bestow to anyone
>the World bow to petro$
>slowly becoming the president of the world
What's wrong there?

go back to rebbit faggot, you think anyone criticizing trump is a fucking fat guy in a cubicle being paid lol

go fuck yourself, your personality cult, and your jew lower liar trump

We elected a president who only has to be shown steak, ketchup, shiny toys, and sweet talk to get him to like you. He really does agree with the last person he talked to. That's why it's so chaotic, because he agrees to nine contradicting things at one time.

is he retarded ?

Ahaahahahhhhhahshsahahhahha

non preoccuparti fratello, 4d scacchi, trump รจ un genio diplomatico :))))))

fuck off shariablue.

Saudis are actually based and secular and have been our allies going back to Reagan.

Why is it bad that we are selling them hundreds of billions worth of weapons and stimulating our own economy?

Trump just closed the biggest Saudi/US arms deal in history and stimulated both our economies and you're acting like he betrayed us faggot.

THIS IS WHAT WE WANTED RETARDS.

DAVID BROCK IS A PEDOPHILE.

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH.

I don't really get the issue here. Shareblue is claiming something about bowing, but do ya see the shiny thing? Its not some weird BDSM bullshit, its a medal. Trump is over 6 feet so of course he needs to lean down to have it put on. I understand the confusion though, most liberals have only received participation trophies, not medals.

I agree pede. There is no issue with trump selling 100 billion in weapons to saudi arabia. This is what we wanted, libtards. He's playing chess.

(you)

uhm fuck off shariablue

you want me to post the totally legit discord? your shilling will NOT WORK. pol and /the_donald/ = brothers. we will be loyal to trump no matter what. fuck you shill.

B-B-BUT THAT IS 777 GORILLION CRUSADER KANGZ WITH STARCRAFT,T-T-TRUMP IS STILL /OURGOY/ RIGHT?
And People still ask why the jews always wins

>Saudis are actually based and secular
>secular
at this point it's not mental gymnastics you're literally living in a parallel universe

r/the_donalders have reached the twilight zone

but have codes he nuclear have can't

>secular
>sharia law

>We elected a president who is so respected by other nations that they will bend over backwards to cater to him.
After 8 years of Obama being treated like the trash that he was, this must come as a real shock.

Kill yourself shill rat

>Update
don't bother he's trolling

>Saudis are actually based and secular

/r/the_donald, everyone

fuck off shill

MAGA

we will be loyal to trump no matter what pedes

Go get raped and kill yourself, faggot

j-just 6 gorillion d-dimension chess i s-swear!!1

NO U!

it's different

obongo bowed to him to gain approval

trump did it to manipulate him, play chess with his mind

if you can't see the difference you are one dumb cuck shill

>trump did it to manipulate him, play chess with his mind
>if you can't see the difference you are one dumb cuck shill

T_D in a nutshell.

>every fuckup is ok when Trump does it

How does his ass taste?

I will always defend trump. Trump could do anything. I would still be loyal to him. You left wing cucks don't understand what loyalty means.

Based Trump, based black MAGA supporters, based Saudi Arabia, based Israel.

We elected a president that's so easy to bribe you can do it with smooth words and a steak dinner, instead of fancier shit like the Clintons and Bushes did.

I guess you could say Trump is one... medalsome bugger ahaha i'll let myself out.

But then what will happen if he decides to act in a positively harmful way in a way that makes republicans look like fools.

J U S T
U
S
T

You're the cuck here, friend.

>shareblue_funny_sample08.jpg

Are you new?

>Saudis are actually based and secular and have been our allies going back to Reagan.

no they fucking aren't

>LARPing this hard 120 days into Trump's presidency