I give up

I tried. I tried Sup Forums. I didn't want to be racist. I didn't want to hate blacks, mexicans, and sandniggers. I didn't want to look at anyone without white skin and instantly assume they are the scum of the earth. I simply didn't want to be THAT guy. But it happened. I hate blacks. I hate fucking mexicans. I hate fucking arabs. I hate them all. They are the end of the western world as we know it, and over the years I tried to deny it. But I've given up now. These three races are the end of western civilization. And now that we've established this: How do we stop it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uXJSTEGniV4
heatst.com/culture-wars/scottish-youtuber-faces-a-year-in-prison-for-teaching-nazi-trick-to-girlfriends-dog/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We see you JXXX

Been getting that way to, except it's not really for blacks. When I see an arab... anger comes to mind, when I see a Mexican, it sometimes comes to mind, and nothing for blacks really. 2 months ago I would've fucked an arab.

I don't want my country to become bi-lingual. I guess that's why I toss in tacos with beheadings. And blacks simply do nothing but vote for liberals and rape people. But blacks at least have a chance to turn around and fix their culture, or assimilate with ours.

Mozol Tov.

JXXX we know and we are coming for you

JXXX? Ya lost me.

Hey Sup Forums
I got a new race for you to hate, even better than that old shit

aliens

(((Them)))

Hello there Shlomo. You are gonna die in a year from now tops

Sorry but I rarely, if ever, browse the board. I'm not privy to the new fucking memes. Pretty sure you mean Jews, but even if the Jews are behind EVERYTHING, do you really think they are dumb enough to LET themselves become minorities in a couple hundred years? Imagine all these jewish plans run by blacks.

You know that's what we fucking need. An alien invasion that unites us, humans, against them. Aliens. Would that fix things? Probably not. May help things for a few years.

Jews are especially behind killing all other races. So why did you give us a list of races you hate while "forgetting" (((them)))?

what a coincidence you insinuated that

youtube.com/watch?v=uXJSTEGniV4

Yeah the people I hate are the Arabs because they think the Jewish cuckery of letting them in is a sign from Allah that they are destined to take over. They sexually huntdown underage white girls while keeping their own women in their native sand lands because they know the battle for the world is a demographics race. Most Hispanics are respectful enough I just don't like them taking our jobs or their loud music. Blacks are functionally and literally retarded and I feel kind of bad for them, I just don't want forced integration with them.

Because I guess I don't see Jews as the immediate problem. Who knows. I guess it's EASY to blame the jews, but that's the thing. I'm not looking for an easy answer. Because easy ones don't work.

Easy answer? Have you ever seen what happens to people who criticize Jews in public?

Why wouldn't you be racist? It's a fact, the darker someone's skin is, the more likely they are to be a stupid, violent criminal.

I suppose not. Again, I'm hardly a political man.

>Easy answer? Have you ever seen what happens to people who criticize Jews in public?

heatst.com/culture-wars/scottish-youtuber-faces-a-year-in-prison-for-teaching-nazi-trick-to-girlfriends-dog/

Wait. How is that the jews doing if the holocaust supposedly never happened?

there there, mummy kiss it better

LARPing / demobilization, betting that your name starts with J.

It's pretty clever, though. There's a lot of names on J.