Why it's always the women to be pro sub-saharian immigrants?

Why it's always the women to be pro sub-saharian immigrants?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw
youtube.com/watch?v=kOMkl3ApTK0
youtube.com/watch?v=HcEJr8h_yGM
alleanza-monarchica.com/comunicato/emergenza-immigrati
unionesarda.it/articolo/cronaca/2017/05/20/rubano_un_cellulare_a_una_ragazza_arrestati_due_algerini_a_caglia-68-603169.html
unionesarda.it/articolo/cronaca/2017/05/20/aggredito_da_due_parcheggiatori_abusivi_anziano_finisce_in_ospeda-68-603094.html
unionesarda.it/articolo/cronaca/2017/05/20/momenti_di_tensione_in_via_roma_nei_guai_un_giovane_africano-68-603116.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/six-out-of-10-migrants-to-europe-come-for-economic-reasons-and-are-not-refugees-eu-vice-president-a6836306.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2394239/A-Level-exam-results-Record-number-students-accepted-university-courses.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Women will betray you unless you keep them in line. Have you ever thought of why women were beaten by their men so often throughout history? Because this is what happens when they don't.

but that would mean I care about them? but i don't.
I'm just curious to understand what causes this biologically

women are low IQ. they find more intellectual connection with niggers.

Because Italian women are part Sub-Saharan African so they feel attached to their own kind.

Women will betray the in-group if you give them weak man who cant controll them.

Women have no tribe loyalty, they will move between tribes of any type as long as it benefits them. Invading tribes will treat them well as they will carry their "rape" babies.

As such women have no loyalty

Stop giving them attention and these types will simply die out. You should not try to stop them from doing what they want. Same with people who whine about suicide, just let them kill themselves, they are weak and not needed.

men invade, women invite. subconsciously women will perceive the invaders as stronger than local men. it's in their dna to submit to men who will protect them and give them more dominant children.

Yup, like I told other user, they are simple enough to mistake chimping out for dominance. I liked black pigeon speaks video "women destroy society" I think its called

>You should not try to stop them from doing what they want
Ow, hi sweden. how does it feel to be blacked?

Exactly, the fact that Divorce exists and women are more likely to marry other men proves this!

This is it.

Invaders will kill the boys and keep the girls alive, either way women come out on top.

kek shutup

These.

Because white american woman are addicted to BBCs. So, african immigration is a big win for them.

so muslims are woke in their manner of treating women ?

FPBP

/thread

Females are like a hazardous material. You can't not care about them, just like you wouldn't not care about a gas leakage in your house pipes.

As for why biologically the bong here nailed it ().

>youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw
>youtube.com/watch?v=kOMkl3ApTK0

Yes, obviously the language in those signs is English instead of some pasta nigger language that only europoors use

fuckin lmao at u

its one big example of virtue signaling for two specific reasons: 1) to stroke their own ego for beeing a "good" person by wanting to help the poor. 2) to virtue signal actual virtue to chads in order to attract them

most women know that in addition to offering pussyservices to chads, virtuesignaling ups their value on the dating market - thats the main reason they do it. most of these sluts wont even touch a nigger from a distance with a stick

Good quote from Molymeme during his discussion with Peterson discussion which summarizes the cause of this:

"I don't think it's a huge accident that failure to distinguish qualities between cultures, combined with the rise of political correctness, has risen at the same time as the birth rates among women - of course, in the west - have fallen; the maternal instinct will find a way, and if it doesn't have a direct object it may spread to a much wider conceptual base that is dangerous."

Quote @ ~ 18 min: youtube.com/watch?v=HcEJr8h_yGM

Virtue signalling doesn't improve their dating market value. No one gives a fuck about a woman's opinions except other women. It's trying to get 1 up on other women by being "the better woman who totally cares more". Not "Hey Chad I care about niggers, do you love me now?"

You could also be extremely cynical and say they're signalling the true alpha in society. Not chad, not Jamal but the Government. "Look at me alpha government, I agree with your ideals now give me more free stuff~~~~"

Basically women conceptually adopt the niggers and refugees as children, since they're not having any of their own. Obviously there's also a virtue signalling component, but there's a reason that married women with children tend to be more conservative - they already have an outlet for their maternal instinct, and seek to mitigate potential threats to their children via political means.

This isn't true. They don't see fully grown men as children they see them as tools. They're stupid but strong so they're easily manipulated.

Your problem comes with you misunderstanding of female psychology. You need to understand that women do not like men, they do not want men, they don't even consider men to be people. Men are tools to women, anything they do counts, anything else is just semantics.

I forgot something

>The reason why married women are more conversation is maternal

No you faggot. The reason why married women are more conservative is because it's now in their interest to protect what they have. The switch doesn't come from being married it comes from having kids. Instead of saying "What about ME?" it becomes "What about ME and my kids?" She will sacrifice her kids for herself interest although she will sacrifice any one else for her kids except herself until she's too old to breed any more kids.

They aren't. They're more likely to support ANY sort of immigrant. You're projecting your love of penises onto them, like all homosexuals do. NO ONE obsesses over dick, especially nigger dick, like literal faggots do.

Estrogen inclines them more strongly towards compassion, of the sort Jesus commanded us to have for all humans

>Women have no tribe loyalty,
That just isn't true. It's another bullshit anti-women rationalization.

When i remember that im living so close to Italy makes me wanna jump out of my skin. So much culture and nice things about get ruined *sigh*

I put forward an argument that women were not selected for loyalty so they didn't evolve to be loyal. Your response is to white knight and go "NUH UH". So either you're a creationists or a retard.

trendiness for women is the equivalent of the animal pheromones
it's cute and trendy to go out in public places and protesting

>virtue signaling
>to chads

That doesn't work here. Must be some kind of revenge for the pump 'n dump, even though it was the cunt's choice to ride the cock carousel but I assume she thinks it was a clever shit test that Chads failed.

Wrong.
alleanza-monarchica.com/comunicato/emergenza-immigrati
I'm pretty sure their party is mostly old men.

When a woman gets to be 22-25 years old without ever being pregnant she subconsciously begins to think the men around her are infertile so she will invite in over aggressive males in hopes of getting knocked up (more or less on the subconscious level).
This is a consequence of women being encouraged to go for "muh career" and not getting pregnant while the getting is good, not necessarily because they inherently prefer savages.
Biologically it's natural for women to have kids way before they turn 20.
Redpill 101.
Everyone here should already know this.

do you know the girl? you have to show these pics to every italian or white she dates. do not let your fellow man fall for a coalburner

Do you have a source on this? It would make sense but I've never seen anything about it.

This doesn't necessitate abandoning the premise that women are driven by a maternal instinct which will be externalized politically if not fulfilled, it's also semi-incoherent.

Women are not the enemy, though I'm sure that explains a lot for you. The erosion of an natural patriarchal social order which appropriately balances the merits of both sexes is the issue.

You also sound like a kike. Pic related.

They will do whatever's fashionable and socially accepted. The globalist, diversity, open borders mantra is heavily pushed these days so that's why they're all in for that

I don't believe they're acting upon the invaders like some anons here say. The invaders in this case are poor losers that are dependant on us for their housing and food

They want the bbc

I don't know

Women are the enemy. You don't seem to understand that men and women are rivals in mating, unless you beat them they will beat you. Women are an enemy you need to dominate no matter what words you throw at someone

what really pisses me of is the fact that they rae doing shit like that in the most liberal of all the countries, try this shit in the rest of the world and see what fucking happens stupid whores, they don't get it, they are to oblivious about their own privilege, they don't see we have to fight tooth and nails to live in peace and prosperity. fuck

Because they want men that can fuck them properly, Swedish dick isn't very impressive, also women are gullable.

It's much easier to eliminate the competitive assholes from the gene pool than tolerate their continued existence and shitting in the pond.

Only sane person in this thread

It's common sense. Most normies (women especially) are simple like animals.
It's just the truth.

They are actually, same with their treatment of gays and trannies. However, they are still a bunch if retarded inbred shitskins that rape little boys.

Common sense isn't a valid reason for an idea to exist. It sounds like something that is possible but it would need research to prove

RARE

They make decisions based on emotions. Women are not logical in their thinking and cannot be entrusted with politics.

Womens' suffrage was the beginning of the end for the West.

Risorse Boldrine in azione
unionesarda.it/articolo/cronaca/2017/05/20/rubano_un_cellulare_a_una_ragazza_arrestati_due_algerini_a_caglia-68-603169.html
unionesarda.it/articolo/cronaca/2017/05/20/aggredito_da_due_parcheggiatori_abusivi_anziano_finisce_in_ospeda-68-603094.html
unionesarda.it/articolo/cronaca/2017/05/20/momenti_di_tensione_in_via_roma_nei_guai_un_giovane_africano-68-603116.html

This is what people marched for yesterday.

/thread

What part do you object to?
It's very unnatural for women to be around men for 5+ years after becoming fertile without EVER getting pregnant from a bio point of view (see "old days" for proof).
The other part is just based on observations of various kinds. One being how many women become desperate to get any sort of baby inside them after 30 or so. So like I said, common sense really...

A bitter redpill to swallow

women live in a fantasy world. They don't suffer the consequences of their actions till it is too late.

and of course also this:

They love their dicks

Sup Forums is over complicating things. Women are the dumbest people on earth, they'll believe in literally anything and always change their minds on everything. This women isn't doing activism to help Africans, she doing it because it's hip, trendy and she can virtue signal how she's a good person on twitter or Facebook. Just look at all the attention whores making alt right videos on youtube lol

I'm not saying your idea is wrong. I'm saying it has some merit but I would like to see further investigation into it. It's possible loyalty is built into fertility but then you have the problem that half the women today are on birth control i.e. fake pregnancy. Which would make them more loyal not less loyal which isn't what we're seeing.

The idea is worth investigating but "common sense" isn't an argument.

Fake news. I bet you never met actual refugees. Try to get in touch with them and then you will be able to understand them more.

cause white man dicked and hurted them and they think since they are racists that people with different skin tone will treat them better, which usually dont

Because professional activists get paid for all this shit. It is just a way of earn money. Women are limited by their lower iq and their everlasting emotional bursts so they need taxpayers money to be "independent".

>refugees
They're majority Muslim male economic migrants from all over Africa,middle east, Albania and chechnya that get free housing, healthcare and welfare thanks to the German tax payer. Even your precious beloved EU has confirmed this haha

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/six-out-of-10-migrants-to-europe-come-for-economic-reasons-and-are-not-refugees-eu-vice-president-a6836306.html

It's a fucking hypothesis, taking straight from out of your ass you fucking idiot.

YOU NEED PROOF OR AT THE VERY LEAST BETTER REASON THAN WHAT SOME NEET BASTARD ON Sup Forums THOUGHT SOUNDED REASONABLE

>Hurr durr, I'm just going to propose this novel, previously unmentioned psychological mechanism and what the fuck is proof, it's common sense durr!

Heng deg selv forbanna undermenneske. Seriost. Fy faen, jævla avskum. En sann skam for Norge.

Because jewlywood shows blacks as human beings wich they are not.

Women are brainwashed by jewlywood.

rebell against daddy

This is not a courtroom, pal.
The biological part is true, that we can agree. What is the problem then? Do you doubt will to reproduce influences the subconscious of the average woman? Because it has been proven to in many cases, and that sexual influence on the subconscious is something that does not need further proof at this point.

It's just pattern recognition after that.
Babbys first redpill imo

I'm neither. It's fucking retarded to say that women have ZERO loyalty to their own people.

Rolig nå, frue.
Ikke sette kaffen i halsen.

>>>/mgtow/
>>>/returnofthekings/

Enough bro-sociology

i have, i've beat the shit out of one afghan. they are fuckin scum who don't want to work study or assimilate, they are literally cockroaches

You're missing my point. You're arguing fertility is linked to loyalty. I'm saying that it maybe self interest that promotes loyalty. Different mechanics same result.

But it's true. Look into warbrides

HAHAHA LE EPIC TROLL TRULY WORTHY OF A Sup Forumstard LIKE YOURSELVES

Fuck you piece of shit down syndrome sub-human.

>When a woman gets to be 22-25 years old without ever being pregnant she subconsciously begins to think the men around her are infertile so she will invite in over aggressive males in hopes of getting knocked up (more or less on the subconscious level).

This is taking straight from out your ass.
>Do you propose any mechanism for deciding wether a women has ever been pregnant when she reaches "22-25"?
>Do you have any empirical observations to back the existence of this mechanism up?
>Do you propose any mechanism for triggering this anti-tribal behaviour in men when she reaches a certain age if and only if she has never been pregnant?
>Do you have any empirical observations to back this up?
>Why would this mechanism be relevant in the first place? Tribal men wouldn't just let their women walk away.
>Is a whole tribe of men going sterile (yet not dying off) really such a common occurence evolutionarily that this mechanism would be selected for?

Kill yourself worthless piece of shit. You will always be a retarded loser, you will never amount to anything. Fucking retarded sub-human "HURR DURR COMMON SENSE!!!!1ONE!!!".
Fucking kill yourself.

>You're arguing fertility is linked to loyalty.

Not really.
Loyalty from women is very often (through history) a byproduct of material dependence.
If resources are already pretty much secure (like in a welfare state) the drive for reproduction will take first priority over this "loyalty" you speak of.
Like with the rise of single motherhood.
Do you people even Molyneux?

More empathy, higher in openess, no other "rights" to protest about, love of mandingo dick,
daddy issues.

Prove
me
wrong
feminists

>All that animated emotion

You are a butthurt woman and I hit a nerve.
We get it. Now go away.

Never post again.

suicidal hubris

Molyneux who says "my daughter can do anything a man can do" isn't a good source. He will white knight women hard.

The problem you have with this is that women have birth control which makes them fake pregnant. It changes the men they want to fuck which must influence their mating cycle and yet it doesn't promote loyalty

Possibility 1. Niggers all almost always socially conservative, whereas Whites and Asians are more socially liberal and want their mouths culturally enriched by their wives' mouth residue

Possibility 2. Polls have White men at the top and Black women at the bottom. Why would we settle for them? White women are somewhere in the middle of the spectrum

Possibility 3. Men are at the top and bottom of the IQ pyramid, so a few wise Tyreses are worthy of Becky, whereas no Shaniqua is worthy of an Edwin

>Pulls retarded hypothesis out of ass
>HURR DURR I DON'T NEED PROOF LE COMMON SENSE
>Get's called out
>y-you r woman

You're the feminine faggot here piece of shit. Bitches claim things without backing them up, even denying the need for doing such. Men rely on reason. You're just spewing retarded bs and denying the need to back it up, like so many ghetto-shaniquas speculating about why the sky is blue or where kfc comes from.
Fucking off yourself.

Partly it is a coalition of the fringes kind of thing

Straight white guys are the power-holding enemy, and everyone else has an interest in overthrowing them, so they together.

It'salso partly just the choice of the editors and photographers.
In the UK there is this reasonably well-known phenomena that on results day, when 15/16/17/18 year old students get their exam results, the newspaper photographers will go and take photographs of the students, but they will only photograph the female students.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2394239/A-Level-exam-results-Record-number-students-accepted-university-courses.html
Count the # of girls vs # of boys.
So because of the choices of the photographer/editor, you would reasonly conclude that something like 80% of students are female, which is wrong.

The same is probably happening here to some extent but there is a more clear motive. Certainly I believe that if you want your movement to look mainstream, you basically represent your base as being attractive middle-class girls. The media broadly wants open borders for Europe, so they choose to represent open-borders activists as young attractive women. This'll attract more women to the cause. They don't need to attract young men so much. Young white men can be outvoted.

facebook and instagram

>He will white knight women hard.

Maybe so, but he will also make the exact argument I did, so you are kinda dodging.

The reason why there are no studies is because suggesting a thesis "Why women tend to let the barbarians in: An extensive overview" is a bad look in academia. Imagine trying to get that funded lol

lol what is your fucking problem?
If you don't agree that's your right, ma'am.
No need to fling all that spaghetti desu

I never asked for a study. A lot of good research has been done by the MGTOW community. They don't publish studies though do they?

Lower class women, the ones I have grown up with, since they have nothing they tend to be just as protective and sometimes even more racist than men. Dont throw all women into the middle class scum pot because you're bitter that they aren't with you. I hate incels who alienate women who just follow their biological urges I used to do the same but realised that they have no choice in what they do its all biological.

I love norwegian women, user

Your free to propose whatever retarded shit you come up with
BUT YOU DO NEED TO BACK IT UP IT IF YOU WANT PEOPLE TO GIVE IT ANY WEIGHT, YOU CANNOT FUCKING SAY IT'S JUST COMMON SENSE
>propose novel psychological mechanism
>hurr common sense

Piece of sub-human shit.
>ma'am
>lol
>what's your problem
Confirmed for underage b&. Fuck off.

>bcoz wiminz r retardz.

More than half of all women say openly that they fantasize about being raped.

Of course, very many would keep something like that quiet. So it's probably more like 80%+ of women who fantasize about being raped.

Can Cucked Karl the Feminist Metrosexual Swede or Homoflexible Hans provide fulfilment of those fantasies? No, not at all. The more cucked and feminized the Swedes and Germans have become, the more their women crave foreigners. Africans allow the fulfilment of their rape fantasies and living as a controlled and collared woman, which the natives don't.

>men invade, women invite. subconsciously women will perceive the invaders as stronger than local men.
Also this.

The Arabs and Africans are men who are acquiring new territory.
White men are losing territory. So they are weaker, so they are less attractive.
White men lose, but only because they are weak, but white women aren't losing anything. If anything white women are gaining stronger men to breed with.
Of course white women might actually be losing something if society collapses, but there are still enough white men around to keep the law going and the economy going and whatnot, so society isn't going to collapse yet.

What do you propose us white men do? I make 95k a year, I have my own home, in shape, and I still can't find a wife

Like the women of northern europe

go rural. find an early 20s virgin. make her 2-3 children before she hits 25 and you're good to go

You are foaming at the mouth like big red at an MRA rally desu
Get a hold of yourself.

It's just common sense

See, I did it again.

They love latins as well
Try it out
northern european women love blacks, latins and arabs

Cuz it's cool on TV and that's all that really matters, same with the nigger thought process.

Our rurals aren't as attractive as hispanics or italisn im pretty sure (cant tell exactly which flag that is