What did Baph dawg mean by this gesture?

What did Baph dawg mean by this gesture?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/as_above,_so_below
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metis_(mythology)
youtube.com/watch?v=PvceKeHl0Sg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

RARE
A
R
E

The up-right five-pointed star, the pentagram, was used by the Church for over a thousand years to symbolize the five wounds of Christ.

It was "discontinued" in the 13th century as occultists began using it more and more, which confused the faithful.

You suck, and we hate you.

And the gesture symbolizes "as above, so below."

You learn something new every day

As above so below

Pleb

..and the Baphomet is representative of a Gnostic principle. I'll explain.

Satan is the alter ego of God

Dominance Hierarchy.

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/as_above,_so_below

at last i truly see

Baphomet breaks down from the Greek translation of this into the words bafe (baphe—baptism) and metis (metis—wisdom), meaning roughly, Baptism of Wisdom.

>Metis
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metis_(mythology)
If I remember correctly, Metis was a titan that burst from the head of Zeus after his/her father (Zeus) ate him/her. Metis is a god of wisdom.

Baphe roughly means to baptize, like you would dip a cloth into a vat of dye.

Thus, baptism of wisdom. The demonic figure is representative of that.

Eliphas Levi created the Baphomet to represent "astral energy." Baphomet is not a being but a thing.

It represents the dichotomy of the right hand path and the left hand path. It's basically white vs black magic

Damn Luciferian Shill,
try becoming satans little bitches like alisteir crowley?
Thinking you are the deceptive contagion, asking prime example for hermetic principle, as above so below..
Really want to go down the path of "esoteric knowledge" leading you to ritualistic rape & kill little children?
THIS IS IDOLWORSHIP!
REPENT! OR YOUR SOUL IS LOST!
GET A MILLSYONE FOR YOUR NECK! Luke 17:2

Wait, Gunderson married a satanic priestess.

I suspect shit-for-brains had some half-ass plan to takeover heaven. It involved corrupting all of mankind through carnal knowledge, greed, and other shenanigans. I think maybe mary also had some secret Oedipus complex mixed with post-natal depression with a splash of infanticide.
Just a theory.

Away with you Satan, repent for your eternal souls!

You tell em Swiss bro!!

It's a bit like how a lot of people now view the upside down cross as a satanic symbol.

Of course it's only in the 20th century that this idea became a "thing" through horror movies, such as The Exorcist.

The upside down is actually the symbol of Saint Peter, and has been for hundreds of years.

Did Satan give us free will?

Absolutely. Not hundreds, but for nearly two thousand years.
It is common for occult sects to adopt and pervert symbols of the Church.
If you have actually read the liturgical text of the Missa Nigra (black mass), it is literally the opposite of the Catholic Traditional Latin Mass.

No, We've never had free will.

It's a corruption.

What does that even mean?
Above and below what?

simulation (n.) Look up simulation at Dictionary.com
mid-14c., "a false show, false profession," from Old French simulation "pretence" and directly from Latin simulationem (nominative simulatio) "an imitating, feigning, false show, hypocrisy," noun of action from past participle stem of simulare "imitate," from stem of similis "like, resembling, of the same kind" (see similar). Meaning "a model or mock-up for purposes of experiment or training" is from 1954.

All the world’s a stage,
And all the men and women merely players

If life as we know it is a simulation like the matrix then these statements ring true.

And I thought Sup Forums "worshipping" kek was funny.

Implies a manifestation of one's own will. Drawing down what is ethereal and manifesting it here.

We Christians pray, "thy will be done, on earth, as it is in heaven". Christians pray for the will of God be done on earth, as it is above. Occultists recognize themselves to be gods and their will, symbolized by an athame, to have the ability to manifest in the physical world.

Thanks.

Thanks

are you sure?

Read simulation simulacra, we are in an umpteenth simulation of a simulation.
Really makes you think

and this is why christianity is bullshit.

You have no free will so you're not free to choose to follow Jesus - god decides. So god decides whether you will or not and if he chooses you won't then he will punish you for his choice. i'll stick to buddha desu. no irrationality.

Hedonism accomplishes nothing.

The more you deceive and lie the less trustworthy you will become. There will be times where the only person you can rely on is yourself, how can you rely on yourself if you arent even trustworthy.

You are making assumptions on what the nature of God is, mate.

God isnt a dude with a beard in another dimension, thats like heresy, dude.

God simply put is.

God is.

i was mostly interested in the idea of free will or it's absence within the theology of christianity and how that relates to 'being saved/redeemed' or 'being condemned' - it seems to create many logical problems

i personally don't assert one way or the other regarding the existence or non-existence of god

Lucifer freed us

Free will is fundamental to christianity. Without free will it means that god created evil which is logically impossible seeing he is a perfect incorruprible being

It's an old and complex symbol. It may trace back to Solomon's ring which he used to control demons to do his bidding. Because Solomon was a biblical figure his supposed ring seal would have been well known. Certainly this seems to be the connection alluded to in Gawain and the Green Knight.

>So it suits this soldier in his spotless armor, fully faithful in five ways five times over.
>For Gawain was as good as the purest gold – devoid of vices but virtuous, loyal
>and kind,
>so bore that badge on both
>his shawl and shield alike.
>A prince who talked the truth.
>A notable. A knight.

It's mentioned in Faust in the context of preventing Mephistopheles from leaving, which is how renaissance thinkers had begun to see the symbol.

Also of interest is that the Greek Pythagoreans loved the pentagram and golden ratio. Walt Disney, as something of a modern day devotee of Pythagoras, included the pentagram in the cartoon Donald Duck in Mathmagic Land. You can see it on Donald's hand at 7 minutes in.

youtube.com/watch?v=PvceKeHl0Sg

that's what I would have thought but i have heard so many christians tell me the opposite. The very concept of sin can't exist without free will to sin or not.