/LRG/ - LIBERTARIAN RIGHT GENERAL - LATE NIGHT EDITION

>Brought to you by Slovakbro
This thread is dedicated to the discussion of all things small government, free market, and self-determination.

Welcome: paleoconservatives, minarchists, laissez-faire capitalists, agorists, ancaps, paleolibertarians, constitutionalists.

Anybody else is welcome to debate us.

Posting Soviet propaganda with no added information is spam and shall be treated as such.

/lrg/-approved people - Bastiat, Hayek, (((Mises))), (((Rothbard))), (((Friedman))), Pinochet, Hoppe, Llewellyn Rockwell, Ron Paul, Alex Jones, Augustus Sol Invictus, Christopher Cantwell, and the 1st Irregulars. Some of the Liberty Hangout goys are approved too.

Not approved - Anarchyball, Jeffrey Cucker, or reddit anarchists.

All others - ask before trying to use them as a strawman against us.
>PASTEBIN: pastebin.com/vriBmd6A

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
mises.org/files/private-production-defensepdf-0/download?token=gt9KXJI_&ved=0ahUKEwjCy7XvtYDUAhWBwiYKHQ0bBwwQFgghMAE&usg=AFQjCNHzMg7cgQ_yDjOj8M_lJHFFQ1225g
libertarianright.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FAQ:
>Do you support open borders?
No. The government does not own the land, therefore it cannot determine the border policy. Seeing as 90% of immigration is harmful to the country, by default a vetting system is essential to protect the rights of the citizens.
>Whom'st'd'll've builds the roads?
The people who are going to use them will pay the road crews, and maintenance is provided by the toll money.
>Do you support drug use/other degenerate behaviour?
No, we strongly discourage it as it damages a society built on non-aggression. Most covenants would be built around family (to fill the void after the government is largely/completely gone), and family life is vulnerable to these socio-pathological behaviours. If degenerates want to form their own communities, they are welcome to choke on their own filth or clean up and become productive members of the society.
>Are you Jewish?
No, our Jews are better than their Jews. Few movements (apart from NatSocs, duh) have been accused of anti-Semitism as much as we have, and that's including our more moderate/mainstream figureheads, such as Ron Paul. We support Palestine over Israel (because it's their land, not because they're brown) and we strongly support cutting all foreign aid to Israel (and to pretty much everyone). The international financiers would be significantly set back by freeing the currency system and implementing an actual standard for money to prevent over-printing and inflation. Also we don't trade with our enemies, what the fuck.
>What will you do when governments take over you/reform?
Toss them out of helicopters again. Our crusade is eternal. Liberty or Death!

ECONOMY
>The Wealth of Nations by Adam Smith
>A Treatise on Political Economy by Jean-Baptiste Say
>The Law by Fréderic Bastiat
>The Road to Serfdom by Friedrich August von Hayek
>The Economics and Ethics of Private Property by Hans-Hermann Hoppe
>Man, Economy, and State by Murray Rothbard
>Basic Economics by Thomas Sowell
POLITICS
>Democracy - The God that Failed by Hans-Hermann Hoppe
>Second Treatise of Government by John Locke
>Anarchy, State and Utopia by Robert Nozick
>For a New Liberty by Murray Rothbard
>Against the State by Llewellyn Rockwell

GOOD TIER
>facebook com/MinarchyMemes - sometimes posts edgy stuff
>facebook com/LibertyHangout - adamant fighters against communism
>facebook com/theliveshowtv - The Jason Stapleton Program - right-libertarian podcast
GREAT TIER
>facebook com/HoppeanSnakeMemes - the source of the snake memes we keep posting - keep up, nerd
>youtube com/user/FreedomFighter631 - Chris Cantwell - host of the Radical Agenda
>youtube com/channel/UCRr7mGBwURyRGM2BRPV3hNQ - Augustus Sol Invictus' ramblings and other content
>youtube com/channel/UCIwnY7Ee4Kfn8g6tz9tjfzA - 1st Irregulars - former Cantwell's supporters, decided to go even further right
>1stirregulars com - 1st Irregulars' main site
>youtube com/user/stefbot - Stefan Molyneux
>youtube com/user/ThatLibertarianT - That Guy T

VIDEOS:
>Christopher Cantwell - How I started hanging out with Nazis - youtube com/watch?v=2RdnvahTAnU
>Christopher Cantwell with Mike Enoch - youtube com/watch?v=aSz_L1WZS7w
>Christopher Cantwell with That Guy T - youtube com/watch?v=7QYL4w3V_mo
>Augustus Sol Invictus - Becoming a Reactionary - youtube com/watch?v=HPQ9yh0gWoE
>Augustus Sol Invictus - The War on Terror - youtube com/watch?v=wy2O7CPNmqI
>Hans-Hermann Hoppe - What Must Be Done - youtube com/watch?v=d_ybi1MeC3c
>1st Irregulars - 1433: National Capitalism and the Correct View - youtube com/watch?v=eVnDAa1LWpw
>That Guy T - The Case for Libertarian Fascism - youtube com/watch?v=l2-jH1vFrW8
MUSIC:
>Eric July - AnCap Rap pt.1 - youtube com/watch?v=pGuj-Z3PNg8
>Eric July - AnCap Rap pt.2 - youtube com/watch?v=zqV4RXLX1Hc
>I Need a Pinochet - youtube com/watch?v=zhrYY3ocQ5o
>Ain't I Right - youtube com/watch?v=XxIbq7HkalQ
>Metallica - Don't Tread On Me - youtube com/watch?v=fh-TKJTCtnw
>Dixie's Land - youtube com/watch?v=IUjLE_N1Cuc
>Yankee Doodle - youtube com/watch?v=IzRhFH5OyHo
>Battle of New Orleans (if you counter-signal Jackson I swear on me mum I'll skullfuck you - plus it's a good song so fuck you) - youtube com/watch?v=50_iRIcxsz0
>Mi General Augusto Pinochet - youtube com/watch?v=R9R4zPTpS9w
>Adios Mi General - youtube com/watch?v=5rsb7dT6sEM
>Rhodesians Never Die - youtube com/watch?v=r1J8F6YQjBg
>Hammer Of The Right - youtube com/watch?v=5WzAFG0Wntc
>Start Up The Rotors - youtube com/watch?v=Ptw41GUKLpc

MEMES:
>Hoppewave - Physical Removal - youtube com/watch?v=u-wMmYSG9JQ
>Cato's Speech - Let's get Physical - youtube com/watch?v=XMqPWqOCGJU
>Hoppean Snake Memes - Let The Commies Hit The Floor - youtube com/watch?v=yy9VvAuCCEg
>Stefan Molyneux - In-Depth Analysis of Marxism - youtube com/watch?v=SGunPi4G2Ns
>Hoppean Snake Memes - Shadilay (Meme War against Agoristball) - youtube com/watch?v=8xBsJUYySNo
>Hoppean Snake Memes - Snekintosh 420 - youtube com/watch?v=JJMdttBmtsY
>That Guy T shitposting about the Alt-Right - youtube com/watch?v=77CdqY4IdgU0

>Racist capitalists
Literally the worst of both worlds. And the majority of white men. Gee, why would anyone want you exterminated?

Coming from a separate thread for wisdom

Things I agree with:
>Don't trust government to spend money on stupid shit
>Don't try to help the people who can't help themselves in the first place, it's all for naught

Things I don't understand:
>how the fuck do I save my property from being stolen by the people who guard it
>how to support any property or agreements legally, when there is no law not to bribe judges (and the wealthiest wins)
>how is market completely "free" when you obviously have to travel and move goods (better placed production is at advantage)
>there is a point in time when it's cheaper to have you assassinated (by one of your guards/employees) than to compete with you on the market (no consequences for the competitor)
>at one point you'll have to resort to self-defense with firearms or bare hands (probably pretty soon and often)
>how to use the money you got because your neighbor ruined local ecology to save it from becoming toxic wastes
>the weapon producers becoming the new state

Daily Dose:

youtu.be/detM0cKxWro

youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

kys my man. anarcho-capitalism is simply an acknowledgement of the natural order.

Also:
>my shitty leftist ideas aren't as good as yours and are based on head canon, so YOU NEED TO GO so my safe space can thrive

For your questions about defense, give "The Private Production of Defense" a read. mises.org/files/private-production-defensepdf-0/download?token=gt9KXJI_&ved=0ahUKEwjCy7XvtYDUAhWBwiYKHQ0bBwwQFgghMAE&usg=AFQjCNHzMg7cgQ_yDjOj8M_lJHFFQ1225g
I'm not as well read as I should be about this stuff
>He thinks libertarianism leads to deneneracy.

>how the fuck do I save my property from being stolen by the people who guard it
The security is probably hired from the HOA of the community you live in or the landlord of the apartment complex. They wouldn't be able to get away with this for long until the community cuts funding and hires someone else.

>how to support any property or agreements legally, when there is no law not to bribe judges (and the wealthiest wins)
This is where I can't see the case for ancap over minarchy.

>how is market completely "free" when you obviously have to travel and move goods (better placed production is at advantage)
That's how it has always been. "Location, location, location" is a common phrase in business.

>there is a point in time when it's cheaper to have you assassinated (by one of your guards/employees) than to compete with you on the market (no consequences for the competitor)
Can the state really artificially raise this price?

>at one point you'll have to resort to self-defense with firearms or bare hands (probably pretty soon and often)
An armed society is a polite society. Guns are used for self-defense millions of times a year, mostly without firing a shot (mostly they're used in a "I got a gun, back off" gesture). It's easy to get caught up in gun control since you'll never find the data if you don't look for it yourself, but all the data points to a pro-gun stance.

You seem to be falling for the double standard "it works if the state does it" fallacy. The state is just one organization no different from any of the many competing organizations in a free market. You need to make a case for a monopoly having control over something, despite the problems that come with an enforced monopoly.

Put the website in the OP

libertarianright.org/

Im glad this is a thing now.

Hey ancaps. What will you do if I organize a monarchy out of consenting community members?

What happens if we start to outbreed you and use the property lines that we own as national borders?

>Can the state really artificially raise this price?
I say yes, and to pretty darn high levels since Kremlin inhabitants are still in place despite people with money (former citizens, mind you) wanting to get rid of them from overseas. And even if the president is assassinated, there is almost no way a random oligarchy puppet would take his place.

>The state is just one organization no different from any of the many competing organizations in a free market.
I try to understand, but I can't seem to imagine how another organization wouldn't become so large, that it would become the new state. There are hardly any brakes against that, as they would also have to be enforced by some authority.

While there are cases when I would want to bribe a judge, more often I would like him to attest my rights free of charge just to save money.

It refers to Hobbes argument from the start and I tend to agree. Why wouldn't I torture and kill other people if I won't be punished? Because they can defend themselves, you say? They why don't they get rid of me to stay safe? Because our power is equal? I don't see how this model would work for degenerates like me.

It also has a lot to do with "might makes right" scenario, but instead of financial non-violent power (the whole purpose of ancap imo), it refers to threatening the invaders with guns.

Good question

NatSoc is the future

Libertarianism needs to ditch the open borders

Natsoc is babby's first kneejerk reaction after watching The Greatest Story Never Told

NRx is the future, as it was the past.

>hurr durr let's just all work together! That has totally never worked, but somehow it will this time

>open borders meme

yeah, try being a degenerate faggot with no social safety net and complete right to discriminate
see how far that gets you

you can't have forced integration without roads

:
>Also we don't trade with our enemies

Who exactly would stop anyone from trading with your enemies within your legal/economic system? If there's money to be made, someone is going to do it. And there isn't a state there to make such trading illegal.