EXPLAIN

What did trump mean by this?; Are Saudia's /ourguys/?

This timeline is moving to fast I can't keep up anymore guys... soros ?

Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in 500 years. We need to get him impeached and lock up his most fervent supporters. The country is headed for dangerous territory if we don't stop the bigotry and hate from the top down.

Are u CTCR? ShareBleu?

...or are you right? I can't tell because I don't think America is 500 years old but I'm not 100% sure either. I'm 99% sure it's not 500 years but I'm not 100 .

>trump is nice to people
>WHAT THE FUCKING SHIT HE IS NOT GASSING KIKE RIGHT THIS MINUTE FUCKING SHIT I SHOULD HAVE VOTED FOR HILLARY

Muslimanic Nazism ? The ultimate red pill or Sharblew?

Nice try D&C Shlomo. Approx .0246 shekels have been deposited into your SHTETL. What a cuck you are

Well, we can't really trust the towel heads, but they're better than Iran! From the looks of it they seemed to barely believe their good luck of having gotten Trump there. So Trump probably struck a good deal. Hoped he had a long conversation about them playing both sides of field by dealing with the West and funding terrorism. So lets say the Saudis are our 'boyz'!....... for now.

How do we reconcile the red pills with this development? Trump has to boycott kikeisrael ? I heard he cancelled. Fuckin kishner

>500 years

Like you, I've seen some shit.

Like you, I'm an old soul.

Like you, this makes me blue.

and I need to share it.

How can we stop the HATE? What if we dressed up in masks and started beating people with stop-hate sticks and bottleshanks of love on our way to impeaching him out of the whitehouse after setting fire to all the starbucks?

Hitler never game him the hand, forbid him to drink coffe an was very unfriedly to him.

Fuckin Antifa dude u r gonna get dozxed go back to leftpol u fuckin cuck. What an SJW, you are. Why won't u go bac

Literally EXPOSED yourself. Guys if u read his haikue carefully enough he says at different points "share" and "blue".... just connect the dots and it's "shareblue" whichbis an obvious signal to his fellow PAID Jewish compatriots to sink this thread. Fucking kike kikebstien nigger lover fuckin race mixer TRAITOR ALL FOR SOME MONEY YOU BETRAY?

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

>being this naive and blue-pilled

*sips tea*

He just signed $150bn+ in deals.

The Saudis know they have to pay.

Beneficiary: US economy.

What do saudis get out of it? What is the upside to this? Is this kushnr or Trump ? Also where is Bannon... haven't seen him

Alright, here's some cold hard truth. Yes, Wahhabism and a whole lot of other extremist bullshit comes out of Saudi Arabia. But guess what? It's not the fault of the House of Saud. They're just the pragmatic rulers who are running a fucking mess as best as they can.

Out of all the locations on planet Earth, where do you think people with radical, fundamentalist views on Islam are going to gravitate? That's right, Mecca. Mecca is the, well Mecca, of fundamentalist Islam. Whoever controls Mecca will have to deal with that coming out of their nation.

What do you think would happen if the House of Saud fell? The same thing that happened when Saddam fell, but much worse because Iraq didn't contain the Islamic holy city. Some barbaric, radical regime would take over, or it would collapse into a whole lot of shitty barbaric regimes that still manage to spread radical Islam all over the world.

And don't pretend for a second that if Iran or one of their proxies controls Mecca shit's going to be better. Then you can expect radical Shiites to congregate and start to spread their interpretations of radical Islam.

The simply truth is the House of Saud are the best of a range of shitty shitty options. Having a stable Saudi Arabia is good for world peace.

>But muh oil
Yep, they use their oil reserves to keep themselves strong. This is a good thing for world peace.

>But muh kikes
The relations with Israel and Saudi Arabia is one of convenience. Don't think for a second they trust a kike father than they could throw them.

>But muh womyn's and fag's rights
You're on Sup Forums. But even if you're taking that argument, the House of Saud is pushing towards somewhat moderating the extreme misogyny and homophobia coming out of Wahhabism (whilst still being a long long way from being cucks)

Correct. Radical Muslims are well known for their fondness for Jews

>Having a stable Saudi Arabia is good for world peace.

Doesn't seem that way.

>Are Saudia's /ourguys/?

U avin' a giggle m8?

Fuck me you Trump fucks will follow this cunt off the end of a cliff.

Admit it, you thought he was going to be the greatest thing since sliced bread but he's just taken an alternative route on the pathway to globalism.

>What did trump mean by this?; Are Saudia's /ourguys/?

No

He would have been better flying to Iran and making a deal with them.

Now the Middle East remains a shit hole because of the Sunni's and more and more of them flock to Europe/America.

But it is. Same way Saddam wasn't peaceful, but he was more peaceful than what's come out of Iraq since.

>mfw Trumplets are getting bluepilled by their president so hard they support muslim theocracies now

I've seen some shit

SETH RICH MAJOR HAPPENINGS inc

Mexican hit squad found w license plate. Check the other Sup Forums

Saddam wasn't creating terrorist cells with Israel to help cover for the annexation of a nearby land.

TFW Obamacare still exists
TFW Planned Parenthood is still funded
TFW people still aren't mining coal
TFW sanctuary cities are still funded
TFW multiple travel bans were struck down
TFW no plans for a border wall
TFW the Iran deal is still in place
TFW China's isn't a currency manipulator anymore
TFW NAFTA isn't the worst trade deal in history anymore
TFW NATO is no longer obsolete
TFW Hillary Clinton is a free citizen
TFW Paris Climate Agreement is still in plac

10/10 shitpost

They aren't /ourguys/, but we can be friends.

No, instead he just made a full scale invasions into Iran and Kuwait with his own military

He was invading neighbouring nations. But more to the point, what government could plausibly control Mecca and not have radical Islam coming out of its ears?

>it's an American interests episode

I can understand having good diplomatic ties with them, but why do we have to sell them weapons and destabilize the rest of the region on their behalf?

Is the Petrodollar and the military-industrial complex really that strong?

>Is the Petrodollar and the military-industrial complex really that strong?
Yes and there is literally nothing wrong with that.

>2 scoops
>those awkward dance moves
>that face he's making in ops picture
i cant believe I voted for this man twice

Petrodollar is a meme, a drop in the bucket compared to what actually props the dollar up which is its status as reserve currency.

Military industrial complex is very strong. The US government needs it to stay active because without demand it'll shrink and lose skilled workers and experience for when its really needed during times of war. Hence during peace time the US government tries to make weapons sales to keep their military industry producing. Saudi Arabia is the #1 US ally because it spends its oil wealth on military gear it doesn't need just to keep the military industry running. So its a relationship of mutual benefit.

Saudis will use that military gear to fight against Iranian influence in the region, which also benefits the other favourite US ally Israel

Saudi Arabia is pretty based desu.
>absolute monarchy
>moral laws
>beheads heretics
>beheads degenerates
>no homosexuality
>women dress modest
>jews not allowed in power

Rothschilds send their regards, and appreciate your and millions of other americans' willingness to do what needs to be done to uphold the values of democracy, liberty and diversity and the economic system and institutions which are crucial for securing these goals.

For now oil slave, for now...

TFW he's still your president for 8 yeats

Democracy is a joke, Liberty is the individuals responsibility. Violence is human nature, and the sword is God. Why would the free trade and spread of weapons be a bad thing?

This is happening because of the recent $350 million arms trade deal.

Saudi Arabia enjoys such friendly relations with the United States because they are the largest purchaser of US arms. Similar to other oil-rich authoritrarian gulf regimes (lookin at you Qatar, UAE, and Bahrain), Saudi Arabia purchases weapons from the US to maintain their own geopolitical agenda.

This isn't new. It's not a Trump-ism. Obama sold more weapons to the Saudis than any previous president.

One of the most authoritarian regimes in the world is painted as "moderate" to the domestic US population and then sold F-15s. The fact people do see them as moderate is perfectly illustrated by 's comment. In Saudi
women aren't allowed to drive. There is no legislative assembly and all law is passed through decree. The state regularly beheads political dissidents. The fact you could see them as 'better than Iran' is so divorced from reality.

Anyway, funny when you consider the countries included in Trump's early 'travel ban' - Saudi is noticeably absent, though more citizens of Saudi Arabia have joined ISIS than any other country and Saudi nationals are among the largest financiers of ISIS.

cont.

Though the reason US and Saudi are so close isn't only based on weapon sale.
They're one of the few oil-rich countries that want to sell as much oil as possible - their economy is not diversified so this is only way to maximize profits (in fact over 90% of gov income in oil sale) and they have so much oil (about 20% of world supply) that they don't mind the decline in price that comes with increasing quantity produced. So they're our boys there. Incentives aligned there. So that's basically it - its a partnership based on oil and arms trade as well as the obvious ability to further the US geopolitical agenda in the Middle East.

In short, nothing has changed.

Ah yes, good old moderate "Death to America" Iran. It's a good thing they're not a theocratic state or anything

Come on you can't be that dumb. You know I never argued Iran was moderate.
Iran is not moderate but is in fact, relatively, more moderate than Saudi Arabia.

I need you to think as hard as you can about that last sentence and recall anything you know about relative comparisons and absolute comparisons.

Though I will say this - Irans president for the last 4 years was just reelected on his promises of creating a civil rights charter and repairing relations with the West. The US has a vested interest in presenting any state attempting to acquire a nuke as dangerous, the leverage a nuke brings to the table is not good for our relative negotiating power and so the whole crazy/dangerous narrative is very important.

But no one's arguing Saudi Arabia is moderate. The argument is and always has been that whoever controls Mecca will have to deal with radicals, since they're naturally going to congregate in Mecca. Whereas there's no inherent reason for radical Shiites to flock to Iran except for the fact that Iran is the nation most open to radical Shiites.

I'll make it simple for you: The Saudi government is more moderate than it's populace. The Iranian government is more radical than its people.

Your 'making it simple' is a gross generalization that fucks up an actual analysis. Way to go.

Why do you assume that the Saudi gov is more moderate than its population? You argue that they are more radical yet offer no explanation why their radicalness is relatively greater than the gov. Just because something is large doesn't mean it's necessarily greater than something else. Assumptions.

The same goes for your argument about Iran. You're offering nothing but a generalization backed only by the fact you stated it as though it were fact. Either reason it out and explain why you believe it to be true or get a source.

>Why do you assume that the Saudi gov is more moderate than its population?
Literally anyone who's studied the House of Saud to a basic extent knows they are trying to push through moderate reforms and are continually battling the preachers and radicals (who are powerful because they have support from the local population).

>The same goes for your argument about Iran
Literally everyone whose studied Iran to even a basic extent knows the elected figures (i.e., the ones the population choose) are constantly battling the Ayatollahs and the theocratic figures (i.e, the ones who really run the country) in the legislature to push through moderate reforms.

Care to offer any examples from the first?
Regardless, Iran is relatively more moderate than Saudi. We can debate about the contextual factors though you've already conceded this point. I said it's relatively more moderate and your response was that no one is saying Saudi is moderate - an effective non-response.

just nuke the middle east
nobody will ever miss them
there's oil in the ocean, gazzilions of it

I used to support Trump, i have tried to tolerate his bullshit lately but this was the last straw.