A REAL LEADER

A REAL LEADER

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iFL8_LdIszM
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/27/michelle-obamas-face-blurred-by-saudi-state-televi/
frontpagemag.com/fpm/219517/saudi-arabia-middle-easts-real-apartheid-state-daniel-greenfield
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/michelle-obama-blurred-out-saudi-5056403
youtube.com/watch?v=i8BDFbR6Kto
arabnews.com/node/1102606/offbeat
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in 500 years. We need to get him impeached and lock up his most fervent supporters. The country is headed for dangerous territory if we don't stop the bigotry and hate from the top down.

why?
and try to give me facts

>we've had in 500 years
>500 years
i like this bait

Obama is such a dumb nigger. I hate Obama.

>replying to copypasta

500 YEARS

HAHAHAHAHAA
HAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAH

kike ?

>the worst president we've had in 500 years
>first time voter
>one post

Former drumpf supporter here guys but honestly we can't let this peach be the biggest mistake of my life

Why does Trump love sucking dictators' cock's so much?

>receiving a medal that not even Obama received is considered bowing down
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Um, sweetie

>literally eternal jew

He even does a fucking CURTSY after the medal is around his neck
youtube.com/watch?v=iFL8_LdIszM

>receiving a medal is the same thing as just a friendly ol' hello bow
baka desu senpai

>receiving a medal that not even Obama received is considered bowing down
It's a medal that Saddam received too. I think it's reserved for submissive bottoms who are destined to die soon after.

France, you dont get to laugh at amerifat when you just elected a macaroni that married his pedophile mother.

between hating jews and sandniggers, how do you have time to shitpost shariablue?

>"w-what a bitch, bowing like that!" said the cuck

at least you can use vpn now

Trump can't help he's taller than the old Arab. You guys would be jacking off to a picture of him picking up a coin around The King just to convince your self he bowed like your King Nigger.

News flash. Trump got a metal from the heart of the islamic empire after wanting a national muslim registry and a BAN on the muzzies.

They honored him with a medal because the recognize a real man when they see one.

Get over it CryBullies

sweetie :D

>duh oh everyone is a shareplue
first day on Sup Forums td tard?
>tapa ittes vitun vammene

That's receiving a medal, not bowing down in deference. Don't be a fucking potato.

Too bad finmong, dropping your head to accept a gift isnt bowing, it's called getting a yuuuuge necklace given to you by a Saudi king.

kek

President Trump has absolutely BTFO shills and faggots

Look at how they swarm this thread, eager to prove everyone wrong

>but wait
>his "bow" is just him receiving a medal
>a medal President Obamate never got

Time to kys lads

>President Trump is the leader of the free world and there is, quite literally, nothing you can do about it

>He even does a fucking CURTSY after the medal is around his neck
Can someone make a gif of the curtsy please? The world needs to see.

you're still not annexed by russia?
fugg

I gave up on him once I found he got 2 scoops.

>facebook tier memes are now posted on Sup Forums regularly thanks to the influx of reddit

>They honored him with a medal because the recognize a real man when they see one.
Because they recognize what in Australia is known as a patsy -- a stupid man who is easily swayed to do your bidding. Saudi Arabia just got a massive boost in armaments to destroy and ultimately occupy Yemen, and to gain more influence over both Iran and Iraq. What did America get? A medal, it seems. And a photo OP for Mr Narcissist. Holy shit you're deluded, user!

>Dropping your head
His knees are bent.

>ABLARGBLARGBLARGBLARGGBLARG I'M SO PHUCKIN STOOPID I CAN'T EVEN TELL B8 FROM SHILLING BLARG! EBEN THOUGH I BOST UNDER GERMAN FLAG I AM STUOOPING ENOUGH TO BE AMERICAN MY STOOPIDITY IS MY PRIDE LIBSHILLS ARE ATTAKAN THE BASHTION OF TRUMP DEFENSE
>WE MUSTT DEFEND NAO!

Of course King Nigger never got a medal cuz he hated fucking Saudis, and rightfully so.

I totally agree, hes gone a scoop too far!

HI THERE FAIL-BLUE :D

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO SEE TRUMP DOING SO MUCH BETTER THAN YOUR NOW DISGRACED KING NIGGER?!

lol... sorry can't hear you over how hard i'm laughing over them censoring Queen Nigger on Saudi TV.

This is the kind of thing that makes me welcome Shariah law, we'd never have to see that She-Boon's face again.

you forgot you had caps lock in, mate

He was their obedient little pet like every american president since Nixon.
Fuck off and blow your brain out with the closest shotgun.

it doesn't matter whether he bowed or not

what matters is that Trump is doing the EXACT same thing as Obama, namely giving the Saudis tons of US weapons; weapons that the Saudis promptly hand out to any and all "moderate rebels" who support wahhabist ideology. Trump has done literally nothing in office other than suck Jew and Saudi dick, it's fucking pathetic. Even the fucking healthcare bill which was supposed to "repeal/fix Obamacare" is literally the same as Obamacare but with more tax cuts for rich kikes. Trump is Bush 3.0

You should change the name of the image file before posting, idiot.

King Nigger helped Iran when they were sanctioned and helped Syria too.

both opposed enemies to Saudi niggers

Fake news, faggot.

What about the US literally being owned by Saudi Arabia and Russia now. Where is your Muslim ban? Have you prepared your anus?

This post is undeserving of the flag it is posted under. Please consider offing yourself to prevent a further degregation of aussie bants.

loollolo, thats why he kissed the king's ring? and tried to suck his cock?

He was hoping that some day he could be a real muslim :D guess not!

It's real ! Saudis and Muslims hate niggers! With good cause, no one wants to look at your King Niggers ugly chimp fangs!

GET OVER IT!!

YOU LOST!!

You are LLLOOOOOSSEERRSSS

You are sour LLLOOOSSSEERRRSSS

You are pathetic LLLLOOOSSSSSEEERRSS

looollolool fuck me man

Why did he support two of the enemies of Saudi Arabia then?

>Being this clueless
>>>/anywherebuthere/
You have absolutely no business being on a site related to politics. I know you redditors probably think 4chen is just for le ebic xD memes and le funny trawlz but you seriously need to fuck off.

>implying top-level saudis are actually Muslim and not just going through the motions and living their true lives on the riviera and in Paris and London.

Obama was so cringey he made the Saudi king blush in embarrassment

Fucking killyourself kid, you clearly are retarded and take everything at face value.

>All the other people that took this seriously

Sup Forums isn't even the same board anymore. Fuck all of you cancerous kids that lack reading comprehension, simple banter understanding, trolls, and so on. You're fucking idiots

washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/27/michelle-obamas-face-blurred-by-saudi-state-televi/

frontpagemag.com/fpm/219517/saudi-arabia-middle-easts-real-apartheid-state-daniel-greenfield

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/michelle-obama-blurred-out-saudi-5056403

video confirming it

youtube.com/watch?v=i8BDFbR6Kto

>Where is your Muslim ban?
Where's yours? I think you need it more than America.

slight trip getting up
>curtsy

He fucking curtseyed.

Why won't he say the words RADICAL ISLAMIC TERRORISM?!

Bloody KSA cuck.

>"but but but it's fake news according to CNN and other fake news organizations!"

>Gave Iran nearly 2 million in GIBSMEDAT.
>Didn't bother with red lines in Syria.
>Said no to arming a radicalized Islamic terrorist state that's known to spread radicalized Islam in schools around the world.

damage control by Trumptards...........

BAHAHAHAHAHA fucking niggers i swear

This poster is not wrong you know..

He's scared of getting dominated by the long hard Saudi dick of sharia law. Drumpfff BTFO

>Saudi king is such a manlette
>Trump has to lower himself to the king's level

>bowing

So, this is either a shill trying and failing at making "Trump isn't bowing" seem "cringe". Or it's literally someone from Reddit.

You know who your masters are when you can't call them out on their shit

>when the words have power over you ask why

Yes OP Trump sure is sucking Saudis cock and giving them ww3 weapons to be used against us and the Israelis. Such a great long term thinker he is, such great integrity, never changes positions simply because his ego get bruised.

This thread is fucking garbage.

>never lower your eyes to an enemy

T. Shredder

I'm not a shill m8 your memes are grandma on faceberg tier, you need help.

"Yes, master tatsu"

>Censoring Obongo's wife

Meanwhile local Saudi chicks are imitating Melania because they liked her dress as it is similar to their abayas

Media is freaking the fuck out not knowing how to smear Trump's winning lap around the world

>Bah'raq Hussein Obongo

>"I have returned, Maester"

3/10 no transition from Trump to Drumpf

the little curtsy was adorable too

Such a little girl Trump is

His balls are so big and heavy sometimes his knees give out.

Vittu sä ot tyhmä. Pekka Puupää.

>This coming from the land of ladyboys

there's nothing wrong with showing appreciation for being bestowed with the highest civilian honor. if i was DRUMPF i would bow to the president of japan if he gave me a medal for somthing

SHAREBLUE KEKS BTFO!!!!

B T F O
T
F
O

>Meanwhile local Saudi chicks are imitating Melania because they liked her dress as it is similar to their abayas

As if putting on a black abaya is imitating anything. If that is imitation literally the whole country imitates Melania on the daily

You know something that blows my mind.

Trump spends his time dissing a lot of people and pissing then off. Yet somehow these people give him even more respect than they did with people trying to appease them. Eg Saudis and Obama. Hispanics and Romney.

How is this the case?

This coming from the land of New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles, And Fort Lauderdale.

the weight of all that gold

I wonder if people expected the old king to climb a ladder or just fling that bling like a hoop

>taking the bait

You don't upset an unstable crotchety schizophrenic with access to nuclear weapons. It's widely considered a bad move.

>HOW DO WE STUMP HIM???

The probable truth is that Trump does not bow not because he is trying to make a statement or anything like that, but because he does not know the customs and does not care to learn them.
Which is precisely what makes him an entertaining president.

arabnews.com/node/1102606/offbeat

Sorry liberal, but the Arabs don't hate the Trump's as much as you and Rachel Maddow would like us to think.

noun: curtsey
a woman's or girl's formal greeting made by bending the knees with one foot in front of the other.
"she bobbed a curtsy to him"

Trump does the cutest fucking alpha curtsey of any President.

Former blumph suplorter here. We cant cant let grumph get his fingers on the big red scoop machine button. Worst president since obama.

Loooool, I'm not a liberal. But I did go to business school in Paris with several Arab royals/elites. If you think they see him as anything other than a useful idiot you are deluding yourself.

So quick to shout fake news at anything that's not breitbart, but instantly see something you approve of on Arabnews and it's the MF gospel! Go lick trumps precum and finger his butthole

Looks like he just lost his balance for a second. Are the shills really this retarded / desperate?

Get fucked. I hope some dirty migrant rapes you with a scrub brush on a handle.

SETH RICH WAS MURDERED BY HER EMAILS

Im telling you I bet most people are following this whole politics things simply because it's like watching a real life television show that is more entertaining than stuff being written today.

I mean we have tons of theories on side characters, speculation on what happens in the next episode etc. How is that any different from stuff like GOT?

This whole thread is full of shills. Atleast 15 posts with that image, direct reply to OP

YOURE FIRED xD

Yes you definitely exude the sophistication of somebody who went to an "elite business school" in France and totally are not in fact, a teenage kid no older than 13.

>loooool
>finger butthole
>drumpFFF

As if I need to be sophisticated on an anonymous image board. You're projecting. I can't believe I'm engaged in conversation with a subhuman leaf

And you don't have to believe me. But I went to school with the children of a couple of Arab billionaires. The guy who founded and sold the rotana group, a son of the founder of the Al Tayer group, and a couple of children of execs in bin laden construction co.