Whats the bottom number Trumps approval can hit?

Whats the bottom number Trumps approval can hit?

Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in 500 years. We need to get him impeached and lock up his most fervent supporters. The country is headed for dangerous territory if we don't stop the bigotry and hate from the top down.

This

This.

-30% after adjustment

Have to agree. He was a funny meme candidate for a while, but now he makes me want to die.

You forgot the nuclear codes bit.

Fucking Blumpf

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get two scoops.

fpbp

but trump dick riders won't admit this

I was an supporter of Trump since the election and a member of T_D since then until very recently. In the past few days I've come to realize that the best way forward IMO isn't under a Trump presidency. So my question for the people of Sup Forums s what is the plan in the event that Trump is impeached? Will the people of this community go after Pence like you do Trump?

Agreed.
Wish I would have voted for the Hill to the Dawg, namasayin

>500 years

I dont believe 36 but health care and the media have hurt.

Depends on whether any of the corruption scandals end up having proper solid evidence, and if (as a result) Republicans start turning on him in large enough numbers in the Senate and House to make impeachment a possibility.

If that happens, you'll likely see his approval numbers hit around 25% at absolute rock-bottom, while his disapproval rating probably wouldn't get much higher than 65% or so.

10% of the country is always going to sit on the fence, and 25% of the country is always going to be rock-solidly behind their party/president no matter what, so that leaves around 65% of the country that can potentially hate Trump.

The earth is only 500 years, drumpfcuck!

How long has America been a country faggot

0%, because the media would sooner have you believe no one supports Trump than admit he's actually doing quite well

If you ditch Trump now it looks like the GOP is cleaning house and there is time to recover.
Want a nightmare imagine mpeachment happens next october and the dems sweep.
You would have president pelosi.

Yeah, one thing we learned from 2016 is, when it comes to trump, ALWAYS trust what pollsters say, right?

Thays gallup. They dont do presidential polling at a and for this survey used data.based on demographics from the last election
You can even see those plunges when Ryan and the house failed on healthcare.

solid 40 die hard trump supporters, no matter how much media trying to brainwash.

that is astoundingly high. that is why USA is #1. the bacon of freedom. the last hope of mankind. we have the best white males.

Can't be any lower than OP's.

PR?
Psyop?

The hard dives he took are directly after the AHCA. Thats more of a failure of Paul Ryan and the house, specifically the Freedom caucus, to act poke professionals but it reflected poorly on Trump.
They arent even sending the AHCA to the senate to.be voted on

Well, there's your problem.

that graph is crooked as shit being that zoomed in and all

these polls are literally fabricated and anyone who doesn't believe that is a slave to Jewish propaganda

CTR fags steppin it up tonight I see.

I am not criticizing Trump per se Messaging also seems difficult for this white house

How is it a shill? His numbers arensliding due to a number of factors and he has no help getting through to people.
Its not productive to deny reality.
Is a conceivable scenario if some changes arent made.
Do you think I want Pres nancy pelosi or the nation further divided?

She probably can't stop thinking about him now!

Who takes part in that poll?

They use a sample size proportionate to each groups voter share in the previous election cycles

T H I S
H
I
S

Who bets that trump will have an approval rating of 10% and STILL wins re election anyway coz his opponent looks even worse.

We bush 2.0 nao

Trump cant beat The Rock

Fake polls
Fake polls
Fake polls

They ask the same 3 fags in a bathhouse "do you like Trump? Nope? ok, his rating is now so low nobody likes him"

Nobody believes the fake news and fake polls anymore. It is all bullshit.

Trump is kicking ass and all the liberals have is hate and fake polls

>95% chance of Clinton presidency

Well, congress hovers between 11-20% approval rating, and that is without a non-stop propaganda campaign against them so there's that.

Of coz he won't. Somehow pence will get sick and the rock will step in as trump's running mate. We will have 365 days of the rock and trump cutting promos and absolutely burying the dnc.