The Elephant In The Room Of Disinfo - "The History Of The Entire World, I Guess" Nonsense

So there's this ridiculous, obnoxious, completely inaccurate bunch of garbage that's getting almost 20 million views on YouTube entitled "history of the entire world, i guess". It does nothing but slam nonsensical and inaccurate disinformation at people in their face at a rate of speed that I can't even describe, to shorthand 'educate' people about the history of the universe and everything else.

It is garbage. It is nothing but a pre-packaged bunch of textbook level fake unrealistic horseshit shown to people in rapid sucession. Someone is getting paid for this crap, and it needs to stop. This is the offending video:

[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]

Now, anyone can make anything they want. But videos that show truth are buried and are not funded. This dumpster fire of a video is being paraded around as the best educational thing ever, yet it's completely and hopelessly inaccurate. But hey, this is the history they want you to learn right?

Because history is always written by the victors. Downvote this trash imediately. Using stupid meme level jokes and audio hooks doesn't make it good. Barely anything about it is TRUTH. And that is the problem.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xuCn8ux2gbs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=xuCn8ux2gbs

cant link, i don't know why.

So let me guess, it's accurate and that pissed you off.

people are eating this tripe up like it's the best thing since sliced bread. but it is the history that is false. none of it is real. we need to make our own version.

so, what's your problem exactly ?

>history that is false.
>we need to make our own version
Either it's true or it is not. There is no "version" of the truth. Sorry, Hillbillyanne, there are no "alternative facts".

What triggered your 'tism fit? Was it that it didn't hold up the myth of Christianity?

The only slightly inaccurate thing in the video is that Apartheid was bad. Literally the only thing

fuck off then. we will do what we want.

>we
You never had "our" support

Careful my child, Sup Forums is a Christian board

I don't get it. It was concise and wasn't biased in any real direction.

Wurz just does that shit. See history of Japan for what it's like. Also see that he doesn't monetize his videos and when awarded a shitty thing at the shorty awards he just went onstage, said he's not a man of many words, and left immediately.

There's actual degenerate shit to go after and you pick this literally nothing. Not your personal army faggot.

HowAutistic.ru

>Slams video for being false
>Doesn't use any examples to dispute his claim

If you want to raise a point then don't whine about it like a salty kid, faggot

Version of the video you stupid motherfucker.
Where the fuck is your wrangler? Tards aren't supposed to be awake this late.

No it's not. Christians are only tolerated here because they're useful as a bulwark against Judaism and Islam.

This. Wurz is just a walking meme. I don't understand why OP is throwing such a massive tism fit.

Incorrect, as Jesus was Jewish

Yes it is faggot.
You need to fuck off back to your hellhole.

Fuck off, Christcuck. God never existed.

Glossing over important details is pretty fucking degenerate.
Dumbasses will walk around thinking they know more because of stupid shit like this.

lul
what a fucking faggot you are

epic post

exactly, I have been waiting to see how he would top the japan vid for years and he did not disappoint. I have no clue what the op is on about.

Meh, i dunno. It's a crappy video, but so are all the other popular videos on youtube. The thing is, the masses aren't that smart. They like this kind of fun, short and easily digested humorous content. I've read probably a dozen history books and i have a decent understanding of history, but most people won't do that because they're busy living their lives. Let the plebeians have their bread and games (shitty youtube videos and fast food).

Praising the Haitian slave uprising was where I drew the line.

yeah, leaving out whatever offended you ( for me it was jews and how hitler hated them for no reason bullshit)

apart from all that, this is pretty ok

... its a funny video

>calling it fake
>not providing one single evidence
fuck off kike

There is literally no proof of God's existence. And no, a holy book doesn't count because there are plenty of those contradicting each other.

>BEWEEVIN IN IMAGINAWY FWIENDS MAKES MEH FEELZ SPESHUWL
Grow up you pathetic manchild.

No one I'd talking this shit seriously except you faggot. It's just a joke.

Do you realize this is normie humor?

The most inaccurate thing about the video was the 12 tribes of israel bullshit. Everything else was basically accurate, though WWII was mostly played for jokes and skimmed over.

I liked it, and his previous one centered on japan

the video doesn't pride itself on being a detailed and nuanced view of history, you'd think all of the constant goofy singing and slang would have tipped you off to that. Go read fucking books if you want that instead of watching a reddit flavor of the month viral video

wow, when you put it that way...
fuck god and religion and sheit

No, it's pretty much distilled -chan humor. Not as spontaneous and freeform, but it's -chan humor

>he thinks slavery is a good thing

not only can it result in a people overcompensating for their human rights violations by allowing them to integrate into their society (ahem America) but it is also a horribly inefficient system unless done on an absolutely massive fucking scale.

It's actually not that bad. Sorry it doesn't say Egyptians were blonde and blue-eyed, the word is flat, jet fuel can't melt steel beams and OP is never a faggot.

FAGGOT

>mocks me in baby babble
>calls me a manchild
I haven't even watched it. If you're not going to at least try to learn things thoroughly then there's no point in learning. This just muddies up the pool of knowledge.

what exactly in the video caused your autism to fucking splerg

What's the problem here, the whole point of this video is that it's contents historical humor. If you're getting assblasted by this you must have autism

I don't give a shit if you want to believe in that shit, just don't bitch and moan when people don't take your fabricated history as truth.

christians are not smart, the thread. You're like ghetto blacks when it comes to defending your crap.

To me it was a bit biased and anti-Western. It does on calling Western conquests "rape" and "genocide" but omit using such strong words for any other historical points that also deserve it (Islamic conquests, Mongol conquests, rise of the Soviet Union).

Also, I'm pretty salty there was 0 mention of Poland. WW2 was fought over the Jews apparently. We're kind of a big deal historically. Way bigger than a lot of stuff that was mentioned anyway.

It's popular because of the retarded tone it uses to convey the information. It's hyperactive and hyperstimulating.

It's a fidget spinner. This is probably the only way that generation can absorb information, just look at how frantic their movies are.

Blacks are by-and-large Christians because they don't have the critical thinking necessary to be Atheist.

>"Downvote this trash imediately."
>Downvote this"
>"Downvote"
found the ledditer gois

>Also, I'm pretty salty there was 0 mention of Poland. WW2 was fought over the Jews apparently. We're kind of a big deal historically. Way bigger than a lot of stuff that was mentioned anyway.

Are you serious? You were only involved in that war because you happened to be located between Germany and Russia.

No one who can think critically is an atheist. Agnostic is the word you should learn today.

the video make it seem that Hitler killing Jews caused WWII....this is not accurate in the least

Fuck off shill
Dude is just a memer he's not advocating for any cause

A sentence mentioning the Hatian revolt is glorifying it? Hardly.

It's a funny vid actually
Maybe watch history of japan if you don't catch the humor

It's incredibly fast paced and doesn't cover anything in depth. For a quick overview, saying the Nazis were killing a bunch of people is probably the quickest, most correct thing you could say.

jews are literally the ones who invented it you moron

>I haven't even watched it.
then stop attempting to gauge "how much it glosses over" or anything about it for that matter until you watch it. Seriously what the fuck

>Are you serious? You were only involved in that war because you happened to be located between Germany and Russia.

American education everyone. The video is just right for you I guess. That's like saying Serbia was only involved in World War 1 because it was in the Balkans...

We triggered the alliance chain that ended up bringing Germany to war with the half the world.

Guys, i think we got punked. This thread is just a clever commercial

It's supposed to be inaccurate mister sand in vagina.

not really...America might have not gave a shit if not for Pearl Harbor

So is this the level of r/donald tism we are going to have to deal with?

People freaking out over correct information?

It omits the Muslim attacks that provoked the Crusades. IIRC he blithely says that the Christians were bored and murderous and looking to blame someone for their problems and that it was completely unjustified.

Beginning at 10:30

Like the typical poletard that you are, you missed my point entirely. You were not important in WW2 because of anything about you, except where you were.

That cannot be said of Japan, the USSR, Britain, Germany, Italy, the USA or maybe, uhh, well that's about it.

GET IT NOW?

He goes more in depth into WW2 in History of Japan. History of the World is much grander in scope, so much had to be omitted. He never mentions Canada, or Poland, or the Huns, or etc. The video is already long enough as is, and it's hard to make jokes for all of those things. Except for Canada.

>he thinks modern Haiti is a good thing.

Enjoy your dirt cookies.

No, but the Dominican Republic isn't half bad.

>tips fedora

They were important.

They had the land germany wanted.

No he doesn't.

t. Christian

Don't mention WWII at all if you make it seem to be about Hitler killing the Jews
Seems to me one of those pleasant fairy tales we tell after the fact like "The Civil War was about freeing the slaves"
No way is fought purely to save some other group because of "muh morals"

Kys fag

The only mistake about the video is that doesn't accurately present Catholicism as the True Religion, but I guess it's just a succesion of some facts here and there with some meme sounds here and there, no actual History involved.

its a fucken joke man, lighten up. People arent going to this video for accuracy they're going because its slightly accurate but fairly funny.

Couldn't follow the video with all the atrocious meme humour.

It's a fucking 20 minute history of the world, of course it's not gonna be accurate You mongrel

>They had the land germany wanted.

WHICH IS WHAT I SAID MORON. He is claiming that Poland was an important player; I said it was because they OWNED THE LAND BETWEEN GERMANY AND RUSSIA.

Nobody gave a damn about Poland then or before or after, except for the land they occupy.

>No one who can think critically is an atheist
There is no proof of god (or any other supernatural phenomena) therefore he does not exist. I don't see what is so complicated about this. The supernatural aspects of religion are allegories. They are not meant to be taken literally.

Yes he does. He says the turks came out of nowhere. No mentions of constant attacks.

actually caring about something like this is as fucking petty as it gets
youre pretty much like CNN and the two scoops scandal

It's a meme you fucking autist.
Why are you so triggered? It's a joke.

TWO SCOOPS

>You were not important in WW2 because of anything about you, except where you were.

And what I'm say is that we, like Serbia before us, could have been in the same position a behaved differently resulting in a different outcome (worse for us).

Mister Burger-for-brains doesn't realize small nations can have immense influence. There are a lot of dumb idiots like you in the US and that's the reason your country is completely controlled by a tiny desert nation of 8 million.

Well yeah when do conquering empires care about the nations they conquer? You're not making much sense.

*tips fedora
Do you feel good about yourself now, superior athiest?

*and behaved differently

Not really though. Its pretty weak normie humuor. And besides Chan humuor doesnt get millions of views and likes

There was no proof of quantum effects before 1950.

That's not a very good line of argument when science cannot prove anything to a certainty and is at best limited by its best tools.

What evidence is there that the universe could spring into being from purely quantum effects? Only theoretical mathematics? Okay then, shut up.

Yes. Being called a "Fedora-lord" and the like doesn't bother me in the slightest.

Thats quite arrogant of you. Stuff like this is why no one likes athiests."Look at me i'm enlighted, only retards believe in God". Just fuck off already

>Getting this assblasted over a joke video
We're reaching autism levels never thought possible

Yeh i just noticed that now actually, it refers to rape, slavery and conquest that the Europeans carried out but doesnt use the same words to refer to the Turks, Arabs and Africans. Its also failed to mention the Greeks inventing democracy and tried to balance out contributions from the continents, despite Africa contributing nothing. And made it look like the crusades were an unjust foreign invasion, failing to mention that those areas were previously Christian.

You're the best race to play in Civ 5, that's for sure.

you made the best RPG.

You made Golumpki

and you put wings on your hussars.

Didn't you also put a screen door on a submarine or was that just a myth?

>throwing a tantrum about funny video on the internet not being historically accurate or not covering a particular subject

Not your personal army, sage

>haha hey guys I'm Wurz and here's a silly video about the world with literally no intention to educate but instead, entertain
>WHY THE FUCK ISN'T HE TALKING ABOUT THE JEWS, WHAT A DEGENERATE

LAWL SO RANDOM SUCH FUNNIEZ SHUDDUP ND TAKE MY MONIEZ XDDDDD NARWHAL BACON XDDDD

Get that smelly cock out of your mouth. Not all naive/ironic humour is le 4chang culture x:DDD