"Trump is true friend of Muslims"

WTF is Trump doing?

his job

Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in 500 years. We need to get him impeached and lock up his most fervent supporters. The country is headed for dangerous territory if we don't stop the bigotry and hate from the top down.

By betraying the West?

Has the Muslims said anything about being a true friend of muslims to King Leaf? After all the cocksucking he does to muslims, minorities, refugees and political correctness?

Picking his battles. Conserving/accruing political capital. Making deals. And if I'm honest, being a good goy. But hey you're still shilling so (((their))) unhappy and I'm still happy.

Improving the economy and making mudslimes happy around the globe.

At this point Trump is just making the opposite of Obama in a sort of revenge to discredit him.

Is this all just a revenge on Obama? All he has done so far was go against obama and not in the interest of America...he lets his daughter do the white house business while he is always mocking Obama...It's really sad to see this is all he was worth.

Daily reminder Canada can suck my clit

Good. Now maybe those retards will let his legal travel ban go into effect.

69D double dutch chess right here

more weapons over there the more they blow themselves up

being President.

making money for USA.

Trump and the NWO loves muslims, when they are rich.

Shalom mesallah

We are a Sunni Muslim board now bubb, you must submit to the might of Allah if you want to get aHEAD

Ya Muhammad, Ya Allah, fuck Israel.

remainder this happened

I kinda think it could be. Obama did trash talk Trump a lot during his time in office. It's kinda petty but hey, what a timeline.

I wonder are liberal heads going to explode at this rate from all the spinning.

Trump just keeps doing what they want him to do. Fire Coney? Done. Make peace with some Muslim allies? Done.

Playing ball, looks like. 3D chess is the best we can hope for.

I wonder what this would mean for the dollar, will it strenghten again on monday?

FPBP

Trump just made a deal that will get real Americans jobs that get real Americans paid.

>"Donald Trump is an ISLAMOPHOBE!!! D:D:"
>Saudi Crown Prince calls Donald Trump a "true friend of Muslims"

I can't wait for the Seth Rich to finally be revealed as the guy who leaked the DNC emails to Wikileaks instead of Le Russian Haxorz so you faggot shills will stop polluting this cesspool of a board with shit bait

The kikes and the mudslimes can take each other out while they buy weapons and munitions from us.
Meanwhile more American jobs stateside. It's a win-win solution.

Saudi Arabia was always intended to be the central middle eastern player in the 'globalist' driven plan. It makes business and diplomacy much easier when there are less people to deal with. You don't have to worry about offending their enemies because you just don't deal with them.

I00 billion dollars to give guns to ISIS huh?
Fuck this guy.
Hope one of those savages lobs his head off.

You applauded Trump when he attacked Saudi-Arabia for being an untrustworthy Muslim country.
Now you applaud Trump when he makes frieds with Saudi-Arabia.
lol

>ZOMG TRUMP HATES MUSLIMS
>ZOMG TRUMP LIKES MUSLIMS TOO MUCH
Mental
Illness

Show clit pls

Trump has killed less Muslims (and Brown people in general) than Obama, G. W. Bush, Clinton and G. H. W. Bush did during his first 100 days. Wtf, he haven't even started a war yet or ramped up any war.

Tss. You think that's something? We built a fucking arms factory in Saudi Arabia.

That filename AHAHAHAA

>WTF is Trump doing?

Arming ISIS, your nation's proxy army of jihadists

Taqqiya. Muslims lied to Donald and deceived him. This is not his fault. This is the fault of his kike advisors.

>liberals confused because muslims love Trump now
>even more muslims get to kill each other
>the US makes billions off of it

What's the problem?

They are going to buy the weapons from someone else if it's not the US. As long as we are selling them last year's model I don't see any problem. I also doubt these weapons will ever be taken up against the US or any nato nation.

>implying saudis = muslims despite the majority of muslims in the world despising saudis

If its something Obama blocked than it must have been something good so good on Trump.

giving weapons to ISIS so the CIA doesn't have to

Nice meme

>trump stomping king nigger's legacy into the ground
>does so for a few months then concentrates on more important matters
wow its fucking nothing

Bush 2.0

selling shitty old weapons to desert monkeys and creating maintenance contract work for the U.S.
it's called business