Hmm... This is confusing the goy Sup Forums

Hmm... This is confusing the goy Sup Forums...

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/global-development-professionals-network/2016/jan/11/population-growth-in-africa-grasping-the-scale-of-the-challenge
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Sampathkumar
What a name

4D Chess.

Good.

poor niggers
if only all billion of them starved
to fuckin death
why do we even feed them

Perhaps they should learn to farm and shut the fuck up already.

BLM is getting pushed aside as well. Funny how the left and the MSM covered BLM all the time before Trump won the election. After that, they just threw them aside and ran with Muh Russia. Libshits will use anyone they can to get what they want, BLM doesn't matter to them.

Fuck feeding the world. This who can't feed themselves deserve to starve.

>inb4 praise kek

s-should we still s-say our p-praises, Sup Forums?

BREAKING NEWS
Trump is literally killing millions of people by hijacking the media! Impeachment now!

20 million SCUUUUUBS

There should be no more help to these countries
>conceiving more kids than they can support
>kids die

Gee, why does this happen, we must help the poor wide-eyed black niglets!

>People are starving
There were always starving negros, I don't know why this should be news.

Instead of sending those fucking shit countries food and supplies how about you help them build schools and shit, fucking faggot humanitarians are the fucking worst scum on Earth, they don't give a fuck about those countries, they just want to stroke their own ego

It wouldn't do anything they're sub 80 IQ... They have the mental capacity of children. Ever wonder why they're so uncivilized despite living there for thousands of years?

>In the past year the population of the African continent grew by 30 million. By the year 2050, annual increases will exceed 42 million people per year and total population will have doubled to 2.4 billion, according to the UN. This comes to 3.5 million more people per month, or 80 additional people per minute. At that point, African population growth would be able to re-fill an empty London five times a year.

UN can go suck a fuck

theguardian.com/global-development-professionals-network/2016/jan/11/population-growth-in-africa-grasping-the-scale-of-the-challenge

We just start betting on their life expectation.
Win-Win

expectancy*
It's early in the morning here

I don't wonder, I know they're sub human which is why colonization would save them but faggot humanitarian groups always denounce that shit even though it's the very thing that would save them. It's exactly why I and everyone else don't give a shit about the UN or those shitty countries

Then tell the media to fuck off

Yeah, it's not like people need food or anything. Education is all that matters. Once you're educated and have a job, then you can earn your own damn foo-

Oh wait, that's complete nonsense.

>Once you're educated and have a job
Once you're educated in farming work on a farm then you can grow your own damn food.

I guess they should just wait for the crops to grow, while they're starving.

You're a bright one aren't you? They get taught farming or masonry, not literature or gender studies.

see >hurr durr we can't give them food, they should just learn to farm
They need food first. Teaching starving people to farm is useless.

Indian or lankan

They wouldn't be starving if they worked.

Next time they know better.

So let them starve or teach them not to have so many children if they can't support even themselves. UN keeps feeding them and when fed, people procreate even more and create even more hungry throats. It's a never ending circle.

Rich people and nations would rather spend billions of dollars on a failed presidential campaign than feed starving niggers

Oooooooooooh weeeeeeee! I do say, I sho mahtee well lovvvve muh chicken!

wtf cant you see, its trump's fault reeeeeeeeeee

>MSM cares more about the president having 2 scoops than those having no scoops of anything whatsoever

AYY