Why aren't you europeans raising these cute little piggies?

Why aren't you europeans raising these cute little piggies?

They're smart, smarter than dogs and they naturally keep mohammed away.
every women should have one for protection.

if they were even half as popular as dogs, muslims wouldn't even want to step foot in your country.

You can have piggies as pets, Lot's of people do

>You can have piggies as pets, Lot's of people do
not enough people. There should be a campaign to make these things more popular all around, or at least in cities that are being overtaken by religion of peace.

Europe needs billions of niggers to be finally as good as the US.

Also nice idea but Muslims do not think Piggu is magic that will hurt them.
Pushing halal meat and complaining about pigs is just a gesture of dominance to see if the occupied country is willing to put up with this bullshit.
Literally just a shit test and we are losing.

I'd love a pet piggy if I had the room to keep one.

>nice idea but Muslims do not think Piggu is magic that will hurt them
know too many mohameds in real life, and they fear pigs like the plague! believe me, if any mussies were walking outside and they spot piggy walking down the street, they would run the other way, run home and likely think twice about ever going out again. and if this happened more often, they would seriously migrate out of the area.

It wouldn't, in other countries they invaded and destroyed (like pretty much the whole middle east) they just kill piggu just like the infidels.

cute as hell and adorable, but man oh man they are filthy as fuck. I wouldn't want one running around in my house, they shit and piss all over the place and then like to rub around in it

>they shit and piss all over the place and then like to rub around in it
Those people you see in Walmart are people, not piggu.

NO PLEASE NOT THE PIGS NOT PIGGGSS

you guys dont have guns, so what are they going to kill them with? mussies would rather kill themselves then get pig blood on them.
plus, it would be illegal to kill pigs if they were your pets.
mussie invasions are different, in that case they can do anything they want. here, they would be kind of helpless unless. in any you can breed more piggies.

I want to have one but first I need 3DPD to take care of it while I'm at work.

you sound like a fag

I agree :3

but you can train them or you can leave them in a pen if you have a yard.

If you get one keep it outside or in a special area because they'll ruin your house in a day

You can only train them so much, they're still pigs and they'll ruin your house, but, they are adorable and cute as hell. Although I've seen pigs get really nasty

Pigs don't toilet train like cats and dogs. They're fine outside though.

you sand-nogs wont even shop for food in a non hallal market... so you can pretend all you want. you would never live in an area where people raise pigs.

my grandma raises pigs in a pen. you just have to run the hose through the area every day. it's not as bad as you say.

Yeah in a pen, not in your actual house. A pig shits and pisses a massive amount each day

>you guys dont have guns
Austria has almost identical gun laws to Switzerland.

We've got enough here

Most muslims in Austria and Germany are Turks.
They're not afraid of pigs or pig meat.

Also this, our threat are Niggers from Western or Sub Saharan Africa who are even too stupid for Islam.
All they can do is receive gibs and rape Deutsche Fräulein.

They're all cute and fun until they get loose and become feral.

Seriously? I personally know a lot of Turks. Have Turk friends here as well as in Turkey, they all hate pigs with disgust. Being around a pig would like being around a huge pile of shit at least. At the very least, it would be extremely undesirable.

that's when you stock your freezer with 100 pounds of bacon and porkchops :)

don't know man, we have alot of boars around here (I live near a forest in a rural area) and some of the Turks I've talked to don't care about pigs, but see them as unclean.
The only people I know of that fear pigs are muslim children, because they take the consequences in their book of eating pig very seriously.

This. It's about power.

They are just acting to show their belief in disgust of pigs is real. But they will think around it, they will not let infidels have their way that easy.

Are you basically boarniggers. Like isn't most of your food piggus, how do the goat lovers survive?

please get yourself one for protection so i can laugh at your bashed in face while i'm raping your women

I feel the same way about turks.

I've read of cases where grocery stores had to restock their halal meats simply because someone put packets of bacon in the same area and all the mussies refused to buy anything near it.

I guess anything that would make them at least uncomfortable is better than nothing.

>Why aren't you europeans raising these cute little piggies?
We are, they're delicious.

I don't eat alot of meat, lately.
AFAIK for every pork sausage there is also a chicken sausage.
For every butchered and packaged pig, there is also a butchered package of beef in a market.
While we have lot of pork, demand for other meat types still exist on a similarly high level.

I know of one thing, though. Turks tend to check our sweets for gelatin, as more often than not gelatin originates from pig tissue.

>haaha, this triggers the roaches.

we own guns here mohammed. come try :) your face would be blown the fuck out before you could even think about it.

>naturally keep mohammed away.

Nazi Pig Riding Knights of Europa when?