Muh western civilization

>muh western civilization
>muh heritage
>muh morals
why is Sup Forums so full of spooks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gr4dKS41Pws
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

b/c western world has more happiness from our ideas and values than some loser like you who wipes his ass with his hand and is constantly pissed off because of some hogshit """religion""" created 1,400 years ago

>not a great power
>not important

>Stirner
>literal cuckold
>b-but cuckolding is a spook I didn't care about it anyway...

I want western everything because it makes me feel good, end of story
also we don't have a moral obligation to help niggers

>mfw i live in a country filled with people unironically using these retarded arguments

if anyone has any idea how to counter people like this, it would be much appreciated

>Being this butthurt because your shitty beliefs gets shat on
top kek

Stirner is a meme for autists who lack empathy in a fundamental way.

stalin was a manlet and a closet faggot

and a jew

Equality is a spook.

Social justice is a spook.

Debate this stircuck :^)

Also it amazes me how stircucks flinch the moment someone brings up Ayn Rand who is 110% a egoist.

Legit question: what is a spook? Is that just someone who is not a nihilist?

non material concepts like justice, morality, nation - it is a spook because it isnt real

it's an edgy lefty snowlfake philosophy
>nauczyciele fuck off
amplified 100times

Oh, so basically people calling others spooks are intelectually and morally animals. Got it

Go to check to the Prado Museum some may be left there !
Fuck you ISIS SUCKER

concepts are spooks - like a specter an illusion, it isnt real so it doesnt matter

teenager philosophy, also stirmer died in his 20s, what a cuck

>a literal non-country full of subhuman shitskins telling me that western civilization was not build by whites for whites and i should not be pround of it
kys sandnigger

Sage this cancer
I like western values and morality

Yeah, they are spooks.

POO

>suhbuman
Funny this is muttered by a filthy gypo

kys coolie

>Objectivism
Are you retarded?

Because beings without self awareness are slaves to emotiona and whatever makes them feel better and never realize how stupid and emotional they are.

not an argument

Find the moral basis of their thinking and don't even deconstruct it.
Just show it to them.

>stirner fag
i love engels too

Wasn't his wife the one that earned money? He won just like women win in divorces now.

Can I get a quick rundown on Stirner?

He died at 50 you retard. Just google something before posting

youtube.com/watch?v=Gr4dKS41Pws
Focused a lot on defeating the ideas of 'spooks' which are fake constructions that haunt your mind. Got marx so mad after BTFOing him he made marx write a response longer than his entire body of work.

danke hans

How interesting. I wonder if I can work this into legal philosophy as a counterpoint to marxism.

>Legal philosophy
Oy vey goyim, the thoughtcrimes!!!

Perhaps it seems antithetical to Stirner to graft his thought onto law, but grafting Marx onto capitalism has certainly dominated modern European politics. Perhaps grafting Stirner onto law could revolutionize American politics.

>fail hard at running a milk shop
>be in debt
>succeed at nothing in life
>die of a mosquito bite
>your buddy Marx' ideas produce a superpower that takes over half the world
I smell some jelly here.

If it's so wrong to fail, how come you haven't killed yourself already?

notice how the ONLY fucking people who go on about MUH CIVILUHZATION/MUH CULTUH on this board are americans, which are ironically the most uncultured, uncivilized swine in recorded history so far

The idea of a "spook" is basically retarded. Commies have turned it into another point of cognitive dissonance. History, culture, nation are all spooks because they don't fit my non existent definition of self interest, you HAVE to want muh gobbunism dream because it's not a spook because i said so