What's her name again Sup Forums?

What's her name again Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

theliberatedmathematician.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/PiperThesisPostPrint.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Professor of Freeometry

Something something something... nigger.

phDindu

Troublesome mongrel with Jews talking through its mouth.

She survived internalized misogyny, internalized racism, and internalized people thinking she looks like an ugly brown pigeon.

She's a mathematician. She clearly earned her degree. So "pol" is just being racist again, because she is as qualified as a white cisgender male would be.

Douchie McNiggapuffs

>"I don't understand mathematics at all" - that dumb nigger

PHMathmatisimalist

Nigger D. McNuffin

achmed the clock boy

Why are white people so scared of successful people of color? You must be happy about her, it means that the society is heading at the right direction.

Affirmative Action

right direction? I think you mean left direction mate

Fucking racists on Sup Forums. This PhD is an invaluable contribution to the world of mathematics and puts white cis male professors in their place finally.

Some quotes for you haters:
>"i had to look it up on wikipedia"
>"LOL"
>"NEVER HAVE CONVERSATIONS WITH THESE PUPPETEERS"
>"(no idea)"

source: theliberatedmathematician.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/PiperThesisPostPrint.pdf

Beat me to it

>chapter 2
>Defining the Things

lmfao oh for fucks sake

This has to be a fucking joke

>Here’s what I don’t like about this chapter. In this chapter we introduce a parametrization and group
action which keep track of conditions we will be looking at, equivalence, Sn-ness, shape and discriminant.
Since we’re all about counting, what I’d like to be able to tell you is that this parametrization allows us to count Something-We-Can-Count instead of What-We-Want-To-Count, but that’s only almost true.
>Instead this parametrization allows us to count Something-We-Can-Count (Chapter 3) which is bigger than
What-We-Want-To-Count and whose result we don’t even use, per se. Instead we use the set up to count
Other-Things-We-Can-Count which will then be whittled down (or sieved) to What-We-Want-To-Count
(Chapter 5). Whew.

Oh and here's the clincher

>Since having a toddler, I’ve found myself doing things I never used to do (because I would’ve found them
boring) and discovering it’s not always so easy. When your kid asks you to count the cars (by saying “dix!
quatre!”) it is not always obvious which cars to count, for instance (and don’t get me started on what is
a car and what is a truck). But my real problem comes when trying to count bicycles parked at a bicycle
stand. Every time I count, I get a different number because it’s hard for me to tell which parts belong to
the bikes I’ve already counted.

Citatius maximus

Oh and don't forget this brilliant hypothesis

>Okay, so you’re undercover posing as a “natural mama” with your bilingual robot baby in the baby carrier when you have to stop and count bicycles. >You press the screen of your spy phone (I almost said “on your watch” LOL

Joey, her name is Joey

niggers were a mistake, also women were a mistake, also faggot feminized men were a mistake. humanity was a mistake. nuclear fire can cleanse this planet brothers, lets work towards mutually assured destruction

Niggy Mcniggy face.

Paul Joseph Watson

Funny how you dumb nerds are jealous of her hard work.

Isn't it ironic that you'll all be forced to pay her 250k a year salary after she gets a "job" working for the Gubmint?