Is Stefan OK lads?

youtu.be/ILjHsTOYi5o

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xsBanEZ2GGI
youtube.com/watch?v=03PZbt3l4J8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>over an hour long

Summaries or go.

Nah he's a Filthy Jew Bitch on (( Payroll )) for the Jew Criminal world order israel did 911 and carried out the uss liberty holocausts and uhh is behind white genocide.

Hitler was right. The mossad did 9/11.

Israel occupies Jewmerica.

TRUMP IS A JEW.
KIKEVANKA.All jew wives. I wont say more.

Is it true he never leaves his house, and sends his wife out to buy him stuff?

An sjw libtard german cuck marries an algerian whore then kicks his german daughter out and gets an Arabic tattoo on his ass

I just skimmed. Was the tattoo really in Arabic? What the fuck.

He avoids sophistry, so even if you disagree with him, he's still pretty OK

It's always good to consider points you disagree with, if they're presented well.

>Catalog
MIKE CUT HIM OFF. GET HIM OFF MY SHOW.

W-what?

So tell me if I'm right here

>male cuck german
>algerian woman
>woman moves to germany to marry german man
>?????
>german man's daughter kicked out (before or after marriage?)
>ass tattoo

It's a call in show.

Fuck off.

>ABSOLUTELY UNARGUMENTATIVE

You're right. It was after marriage

yep, Freedom in arabic

The german is an old man and the whore is younger than the daughter. He and his ex ar supposedly in a good relationship but it didn't work out because "it's complicated".

Basically that man child wanted some young pussy with no responsibility so he abandoned his family for some sandy vagina who has whipped him into submission. They then called to Stef to cry about how evil his daughter is because she doesn't like her new mom/dads new whore.

Go to bed, Stefan. I already told you what you have to do.

GtK,RWN!

Dude gets along great with his ex-wife but divorces her anyway ruining his relationship with his daughter. But it was worth it because now he's with a "hot" 28 year old foreigner. And he admits that it was worth it. Modern German morals, ladies and gentlemen.

And they met on an atheist Facebook group HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I don't know much about German divorce law but she's just going to divorce him and reap all the benefits isn't she? It's so fucking obvious.

Everyone should listen to this in full. It really is worth a listen.

timestamp of "i got ass tattoo" ?

I wonder why they called in haha

I got 10 minutes into it and couldn't take it anymore.

Germany is screwed unless there are some pretty dramatic changes, and quickly.

Yeah effectively and the Algerian girl is some retarded literature student who is putting her worthless degree before supporting the kids she wants while still at uni.

I love how she was baffled by the fact that germans let migrants in while she herself is one.

I meant like has he finally gone over the edge.

Faggot group that failed to destroy Milo trying their shit again.

On their last legs. Flailing desperately.

S A G E
A
G
E

What the fuck is this from?

youtube.com/watch?v=xsBanEZ2GGI

min 44

Relax Cunt we are discussing molymeme and German cuckoldry. The whole has Stefan finally gone over the edge thing es just joak.

Ok, for those that couldn't finish because cringe.

What happened?

this

then this

The daughter clearly resented the father because of his failed marriage with her mother and she was upset that he moved on - especially considering the age gap between the father and his new wife. Very common and very understandable.

But Stefan blamed the daughter's resentment on the father... he accused him of raising the daughter poorly (as if parenting could have prevented the daughter from becoming upset) and pretty much said the new wife corrupted the father with multiculturalism. Pretty much he made it clear that he resented the African woman from the beginning and found any excuse to demonize her and paint her as a resentful, succubus-like influence on the father. Really bizarre shit, like it's so fucking common for sons/daughters to resent divorced parents even into adulthood.

Algerians are cancer, Molymeme just prover it.
Based Molymeme.

haha this country is done, video title describes it perfectly, just sit back and watch how merkel gets reelected

come to Austria and let us get the Identitarians into power

He's literally an actor

youtube.com/watch?v=03PZbt3l4J8

Got sucked into Molly for a week until i found hes making a cult.
Hes building on alex jones levels of social dissociation but with a strait face. dangerous for people

I never imagined a man could be so cucked.
He doesn't even have an understanding of the concept of loyalty to your family.
This isnt even about his algerian mailbride wife, how can you care so little about your own daughter?
In his eyes being a good father is just allowing her to do whatever she wants rather than caring about her wellbeing.

this is the average eurocuck, and it perfectly explains the state of europe in 2017. The white race deserves everything that is coming. Species that are weak go extinct. It doesn't matter how advanced, how sophisticated, how cultured, how intelligent whites are to other races. If you are weak, you die. Nature does not care. This is the true redpill.

>In his eyes being a good father is just allowing her to do whatever she wants rather than caring about her wellbeing.

But thats the norm in western countries.

I don't understand why people call this idiot, as he rips every caller apart with rhetorical tricks.

I cringe every time I watch Molyneux.

you forgot the best part:
they are both degenerate atheist cucks.

this board is empty without molyposting
doing god's jobs there lads

new images yeah

This video is the equivalent of that bible thump mom showing how Monster energy drink is satan.
Or how muslims show how critics of islam are actors etc.

How dumb do you have to be to call a radio talk show host an actor, as if that's going to fuck up his reputation.

Hi Stefan

The daughter is the only smart one in the family

stop exposing him

Right. Appearing in a black dress to your own fathers wedding, great move.

I think this might be the video that makes him go full Fash. The woman embodies all the bad things of the alt-lite and the man embodies all the qualites of the average German today.

She's like "I'm an immigrant on welfare with nearly free education from Algeria, but I hate Islam and I'm an Atheist so I'm all G dawg :^)" while the "man" turns his back on his closest kin (daughter) for a piece of hot foreign arse and gets a tatoo in her native language and wonders why he has no relationship with his daughter and why his wife left him.

I don't even really enjoy watching Molymeme, he's way too dramatic, but fuck me how did he keep his cool in this video, it was fucking infuriating.

Germans, sort yourselves out.

That was fucking hilarious, good on her. That "man" is no father at all. She has to be an Australian with such quality bants as that.

MIKE

I like this guy but can't stand when he takes callers.

CUT HIM OFF

This, what made her any different from the millions flooding into Germany? What gave her the right to do it? Because she was "Atheist"? Give me a break, she's just like all the rest looking for a free meal and education.

You might find it hillarious because it demonstrates your values, but it still was not a smart move on her part.

Molyneux says that the daughter cannot be blamed for anything, only the father is responsible because he raised her. But if you take this thought seriously you can't really blame the father either for being a bad father, being a son himself. As a victim of his own father, the grandfather really is to blame!

Alright you funny bastards, which one of you did this

tattoo was on his arm, not that it makes it that much better

Watched it last night, here's a quick rundown:

>20s Algerian woman
>50s German man
>meet through FB atheist group
>she moves to Germany
>her parents pay everything for her
>she's already at university
>is dropping her degree to switch to literature
>wants to spend another 5 years there
>wants to have a child while at university
>will take 6 months off then put it in day care
>wants to have another two children after (man will be >60)
>man's daughter no longer speaks to him
>turns out Algerian convinced him to get 'freedom' tattooed in Arabic on his arm
>Stef spends 30 mins trying to get the man to accept the tattoo wasn't worth his daughter
>won't accept that
>Algerian woman starts ranting about his daughter
>accidentally reveals that she doesn't agree with German customs
>has been trying to convert the man to Arabic customs
>Stefan asks man if he thinks he raised his daughter badly
>disagrees
>Stefan concludes that if she was raised correctly, the man is in the wrong
>disagrees
>Algerian woman thinks she's done nothing wrong
>mans his daughter is trying to 'destroy' him
>Stefan shuts down the conversation after confirming that's what he means
>suggests that diversity not only destroys communities, but also families too
>ends the call

I find it hilarious that a "German" "man" married a foreign girl nearly 30 years his junior and then wonders why his own flesh and blood might have reservations over that fact.

Maybe it says more about the values of your country Hans if this is what the average German male considers normal and unquestionable.

That daughter has far more balls than that cuckold of a father. I wouldn't even have attended the wedding if my father left for a girl half his age and gets a tatoo on his arm at her behest. Wearing black at a funeral is pure fucking hilarity, not that I could possibly expect a German to understand humour.

>funeral

*wedding

So what is bad about marrying a foreigner?
What is bad about marrying a younger person?

this

Congratulations, you've summed up your country in one post.

So you can't explain why it's bad.

stfu biefki

I can explain why i don't think it's bad.

Nobody gets hurt or has any disadvantages. It's just between these two people. Why should it be my concern? Let everybody have the freedom to do what they want as long as it doesn't hurt others.

Ok, here goes.

Fritz, if you can't understand why a man marrying a woman 30 years his junior, from a foreign country who admitted she is living off the German taxpayers money to receive a free university course (in English literature!) while trusting in those same German taxpayers to provide for her mixed-race children in daycare (on top of the disabilities they'll have due to the father being old, more health bills) is destructive to Germany and native Germans, then I can't really answer your question.

Were you the gentleman in this video by any chance?

SUM FINNA NOT HURTIN UTHAS
*breaks up family*

Those are the people who have the same voting rights as me.
Old people and libcucks literally ruin this country and they are just in the majority together.

We might have a chance after old people died and we just have to compete against libcucks and muslims.

>german flag
"hmmmm, lets not judge, maybe he didnt write a totally cucked post"
>mfw

>Why should it be my concern? Let everybody have the freedom to do what they want as long as it doesn't hurt others.

But it does hurt others!
see
The man has completely tunred his back on his own daughter for a piece of pussy and the feeling of being young again with a woman who admitted she wants to leave Germany (presumably after the Germans pay for her education and childcare).

I agree mostly. You can blame the father for the daughter being upset, but you can't really blame the algerian bitch.

Only war, only war will solve this. When you fuckers chimp out again and start another world war? It's time to wipe the slate clean

So if I understand you correctly you divide the people into "us" (members of the state you live in) and "them" and (for whatever reason) you don't want to let new people join your group. A.k.a. nationalism.

From this standpoint I understand your reaction.

Nationalism sucks IMO, but that's another discussion. As I'm not a nationalist so I come to different conclusions.

His reasoning rarely makes any sense. He just latches on to the last thing a caller said and goes kabuki with it. He has no formal training in this kind of thing and he has mild autism if that isn't apparent. The call-in show is for entertainment purposes only and his life advice is rarely good, but I liked that he told a quadriplegic to start designing video games by scripting in TTS in Unity. Need to see how that turns out.

as expected from a soft cocked kraut

Or, if your autistic mind can't comprehend that people are naturally attracted to groups, let me break it even further down for you.

This woman is leeching off of your taxes, marrying a man twice her age and insulting his family for disagreeing with this, and planning to have children with an over 50 year old (genetic defects, ahoy!) before presumably leaving him and taking his money from the divorce, because when have you ever seen a couple that far apart in age actually love eachother for who they are?

he's not ok. he's a fucking jew.

Is he past the defoo stage?

>He just latches on to the last thing a caller said and goes kabuki with it.
Exactly. Really annoying and far from a honest and open discussion (i.e. trying to understand the other side). Not at all philosophical.

They're probably in some kind of pseudo-father/daughter relationship, another reason why his daughter objects, so the age gap might be survivable.

>caller defoos his own daughter
Steven can't accept he's been outdone at his own game.

You need to remember that kikes are the most mixed race out there, there's not a single one pure jew out there.
So, some happen to have european empathy in them. Sadly, it invariably make them mad as the jewish drive for mindless destruction of all that is good is strong.

Stephanou is such a case.
He feel empathy, and understand all that on an instinctual level, that it is all so wrong.
Yet as the same time, his jewish instinct revels in the chaos, in the destruction, in the coming Doom of Humanity, even more so in his deep understanding of it.

And while he is caught between those two diametrically opposed mentalframework, he also understand that he can do nothing to stop it.
He know it would be easier to give in to his jewish side, but his european side won't let him.

Pity the ashkenazi, for no creature is more pitiable than them.
Only death can end their suffering, Shadilay.

I don't know what else there is to understand.

The man has given in to a carnal desire at the expense of his family and his country.

JUST

hoooly shit this interview was retarded.
>stephan meets a good and proper cuck
>the missus is a huge bitch, and turns the father against the daughter
>stephan appeals to the basest emotion: blood
>cuck doesnt understand what the fuck is going on
>stephan abuses this cuck for at least 10 minutes, absolutely destroying him. absolutely disgusting abuse of a man, stephan is ashamed.
>dude's like "thanks stephan, this is why i like you, not afraid to take people down a peg"
>what_a_fucking_cuck.jpeg
>title related

> This woman is leeching off of your taxes
As far as I know she is german now. Taxes are for all of us. And she will pay taxes. She is not different to any person who was born here (which is just chance, btw).

> marrying a man twice her age
You still didn't explain what's bad about this. I don't see a connection to nationalism.

> insulting his family for disagreeing with this
Obviously he is not an islamophobic nationalist. The disagreement is there. The daughter was the one escalating, not the father. Would you react as benevolent if your daughter was a liberal cuck and acted it out this way?

> before presumably
Yeah, ok.

check above comment

>arabic freedom
>mexican scientists

Shut up, Ahmed.

>he has mild autism if that isn't apparent.

i think you have no formal training in recognizing who is autistic and who isn't.

I think I heard the faint, repetetive slapping of the kraut jacking it while Stef talked him off

>She is not different to any person who was born here (which is just chance, btw).

Literally wut the hell Hanz

>she is german now