/James Woods appreciation general/

/James Woods appreciation general/

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1504652/Gianna-Jessen-was-aborted-at-7-months.-She-survived.-Astonishingly-she-has-forgiven-her-mother-for-trying-to-kill-her..html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Damn what a burn.

>you will never have enough money/fame to just spend all day shitposting about Obama and liberals/progressives on Twitter and getting thousands of retweets each time

and get paid to star on family guy as a reoccurring character just because seth macfarlane wants to suck your dick

>On July 30, 2015, he sued a Twitter user for $10 million over an allegedly libelous tweet.[30] In October 2015, Woods lost his legal bid to learn who was behind the Twitter account who accused him of being a "Cocaine Addict".[31] However, on February 2, 2016, Judge Mel Recana gave the go ahead to pursue the case further. It was believed that this would force Twitter to reveal the identity of the anonymous user.[32] On October 21, 2016, attorney Lisa Bloom revealed that the anonymous user had died.[33]
What did he mean by this?

how can one actor who appears so based in movies and television be able to spew such bullshit on twitter

BASED

>mfw

The Earth doesn't deserve James Woods. The Earth is unworthy of his greatness.

>Hildebeest

My fucking sides.

He's right

What about the maternity care they provide? And post natal care they provide?
And what about women who make the decision to have an abortion because of financial pressure, why does the USA not provide support to the poor or single mothers yet condemn the for making a heartbreaking decision when they analyse their ability to care for a child on their own?

>big guy

Does he know!?

no, im just being logical :)

He nailed that bitch, desu.

BTFO
T
F
O

God damn, he just doesn't give a fuck

This is still his best tweet, just for that hashtag.

So someone who is apparently so smart, the guy is a pretty big idiot. The very definition of an oxymoron.

I wonder what kind of explanation liberals have for his ''racism''. I'm sure calling someone with an IQ of roughly 180 stupid, wouldn't make much sense.

I don't get why Sup Forums users are anti abortion.

Don't they realise most abortions are done by blacks?

Kek, well memed.

What about murderers who make that decision because of financial pressure? I mean come on, they COULD just get a job but lol dude its not fun to work, we should be supporting them instead of instilling values that teach you to stop making stupid decisions.

I don't get why reddit is so pro abortion.

Don't they realise that most people should take responsibility in life?

>fighting starvation and disease
>republicans want to cut US Aid to other countries
what did he mean by this?

Did the user die of a drug overdose? that would be ironic, just a thought

Yet here it is
These people are fully subverted and brainwashed.

You can be smart yet still be dumb. My friend has an IQ of 172, yet the simplest of jokes go right over his head.

Abortion is a human sacrifice ritual -- the most powerful known to exist. It was invented by eugenics operatives within the occultic elite to cury Satan's favor while gaining his protection of their warmaking, usury, currency manipulation, and control over the minds of men.

Why is abortion the most powerful form of ritual human sacrifice? Because it entails the most defenseless victims conceivable (the unborn) being murdered by the very persons most duty-bound to love and protect them from harm -- their own mothers, and medical doctors who've sworn oaths to their gods to do no harm.

These ritual murders which society misnames abortions are, furthermore, carried out in a nonchalant and routinized fashion exclusively to facilitate hedonistic apathy, laziness, and convenience; symbolically placing ten seconds of vaginal pleasure above the value of a human lifetime's worth of a living, breathing human being's consciousness.

In short, Satan loves abortion because it symbolizes evil within cruelty within evil. It proffers that a few seconds of vaginal contractions mean more than human life itself, and it does this using the greatest symbols of love and compassion (mothers and doctors), satanically inverted into spiritually numbed, unfeeling executioners.

So the next time you see a western woman screeching about her abortion rights on the steps of some state capitol, look into her empty eyes and know that you're seeing more than a simple murderer. Look into her eyes and know that you're seeing a demon, the very definition of evil. And know that the steady stream of death she inflicts on the unborn is what powers the elite's satanic karma.

Look up what an oxymoron is.

>when abortion is illegal
poverty rises, single parent households rise, kids are more likely to become criminals, deaths and injuries from self adminstered abortions
>when access to birth control is increased abortions go down
>republicans want to ban abortions and restrict access to birth control
What did they mean by this? also your argument is empty and childish, it may sound good to just say "suck it up and get a job", but thats not how the world works and the affects of restricting access to abortions is disastrous. but christians believe theyre saving little souls so the arguments are moot, they cant be swayed

>Aid to (((other countries)))
Couldn't argue with you here. Wish neo con could have some spines, but that's how it is.

>murdering a child is an appropriate solution to a problem

This is why the left are so morally bankrupt.

>a figure of speech in which apparently contradictory terms appear in conjunction

I said he's smart, yet dumb. Sounds like an oxymoron to me. Unless you're one of these people that redefine words based on your own beliefs.

because we have studies that show the social affects when we limit access to abortion and its unequivocally negative

>Omg so alpha!!!
>He sure told them women! 24 inch bénis!!!!
>#rekt
>#burn

He's never been good

She lost. Get over it.

>and restrict access to birth control
Fuck you. This is just a lie.

>murdering a child
how do you expect to have an actual discussion about abortion when you said stupid shit like that? anyway, we have actual evidence on what limiting access to abortion does, and its whats posted here

Shit man, stuff like this makes me almost believe in god and the devil.

Hmm, its almost as if they aren't racist and instead -brace for this- hold moral values and the exercising of responsibility over the right for someone to have a few minutes of vaginal contractions and collect welfare.

But no, surely they are all white supremacist rayciss boogeymen!!1

#fattygoesbatty

Holy fuck when did James Woods turn into an absolute madman?

I really only know him from that one episode of the Simpsons where he works at the kwik-i-mart

no its not, republicans have fought very strongly for publicly funded healthcare to not cover birth control

What the fuck are you sperging out about?

Hahaha, holy shit.

Ben Stein has a Genius IQ... yet he's a creationist.

Smart people are capable of believing dumb shit.

I'm personally not for limiting access to abortion. I just believe that becoming pregnant shouldn't be taken as lightly as it is in our day and age.

limiting access to abortion increases death and injury to mothers, increases single parent households whos children have increased risks of incarceration, and it increases poverty. thats why abortion is legal in every first world country. the "moral" argument is simply a christian one that says fetuses have souls and we have to save them. its incredibly backwards and destructive thinking

>murdering a child is an acceptable solution to a problem

Leftists, everyone.

That's publicly funded healthcare, and you're probably talking about so-called day-after pills, you dishonest shill. Please kill yourself, redditor.

Unironically this

both of those things literally still exist, they just arent constantly on the media because the election is over. is this guy actually retarded?

>whores kill their mistakes
>get to keep being whores with no consequences

not complicated

It's a semantic argument. Ending a human life for the convienince of another is morally abhorrent.

All you're trying to do is dehumanise the victim, which is what all murders do, when you think about it.

What are you crying about this time?

What's your explanation for it?

How can you have the moral indecency to be a cunt on twitter an then call out other dicks, is it some kind of mating ritual for cunts

I'm pretty sure if we kill all blacks the crime rate will drop massively, but that's not really a moral argument is it?

How about we kill everyone on welfare, that should improve society, don't you think?

You do realise James Wood first appeared on The Simpsons, right? He just likes animated shows and he's got buddies in FOX.

>Don't they realise that most people should take responsibility in life?

Like real men who walk out on their families?

yes, thats for publicly funded healthcare, you know, the health care that millions of people rely on?
> and you're probably talking about so-called day-after pills
no, the contraceptive mandate was in the ACA and republicans fought it. you literally have no idea what youre talking about :/
ruining childrens lives, making people poorer, inflicting inevitable death and injury on people is okay because we have to save the fetus souls
extremely uneducated single issue voters, everyone.

>Don't want to pay to help crack whores and whores get abortions. Want the babies to live.
>Babies will live in an environment where they'll likely turn to crime.
>No problem paying out the fucking ass to keep people in jail instead of paying less to nip the problem in the bud.

Republican thinking.

>Like real men who walk out on their families?
You mean niggers?

>it's childish to consider morality
>the world would be a better place if we could just kill off all the people that inconvenience us

No one is saying that niggers are moral paragons, Reddit.

meh, the only reason to be anti-abortion is either you hate woman or "muh fetuses"

no, its not a semantic argument. one option is to allow the abortion of unconscious fetuses, the other option is to ban it and ruin many lives, make many people poorer, and create a lot of children who will grow up in povery and with severely diminished opportunities. trying to ban abortion is quite literally fucking evil

Yeah only whores get abortions, not rape victims, not condom breaking, not contraception malfunctionning...

Y'all pol virgins should let other people have a life and stick to memes and wizardry

>its a "pol pretends they arent a pathetic beta virgin" episode
every tiem

>fetus
>people

IQ doesn't mean shit m8

>yes, thats for publicly funded healthcare, you know, the health care that millions of people rely on?
And I'm saying that they object to it because it's publicly funded, you moron. Go back to r/politics, cancer.

Nice assumptions, tumblr.

im sure you thought that wasnt a false equivalency when you typed it out. but if youre really making the argument that abortion is akin to murdering conscious humans than theres no way i can convince you of anything.

>ruining the child's life

Oh, you can tell the future can you? Oh wait, no that's just your opinion and you seem to forget adoption exists.

Meanwhile, let's hear from someone who was actually aborted and what she thinks about the whole abortion-industrial process in the US.

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1504652/Gianna-Jessen-was-aborted-at-7-months.-She-survived.-Astonishingly-she-has-forgiven-her-mother-for-trying-to-kill-her..html

Shilling for whore who see abortion as retroactive contraception to murder their children won't make them sleep with you, sorry Reddit.

Yeah, again, this is "murder the inconvenient", the same old song of feminists since the suffragettes. You're unnatural women.

>t. sub 100 IQ retard

Exceptions to the rule. The majority of women who get abortions couldn't keep their legs closed, also women don't deserve rights

>people can't change
>it's better to kill a child than make some lifestyle changes

Libcuck thinking

Stop arguing about abortion you retards

AHAHAH SAVAGE

BASED JAMES WOODS

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

So you are so retarded that you didnt understand the analogy? Not surprised.

Get a job = abstain from sex til you are ready to assume the risk of having a child. That is exactly how the world works, are you retarded?

If your response to that is some shallow,
>ahurhur but d00d everyone has sex lmao virgin
You should realize how childish and disconnected from reality and accepting your responsibilities you are.

Beyond that you have only provided side effects of people having poor morals as proof that abortion is some cure. If anyone should be murdered it should be these people with no morals who have willfully made horrible decisions, not their babies.

>defending the right to end human life
You must be so very disconnected from the world to think there is some way to argue this is a "good thing".
This is why religion was created..some dude realized long ago that humans are sick, fucked up monkeys who will devolve into murderous, filthy animals unless they think there are eternal consequences for their actions.
Its almost as if...its like...maybe its trying to make people realize the message "Take responsibility and be aware of your actions" before their lives up from being retarded.

i cant imagine what argument you think youre making. i claimed republicans try to limit access to birth control. and they do try to limit access to birth control for millions of people. do you have brain damage? they dont want government to fund abortions or birth control, and the direct result of those 2 policies is = many more teen pregnancies and unwanted births, a lot more crime and a lot more poverty.

Why are Republican voters routinely wrong about everything?

Death to Videodrome. Long live the new flesh.