What do you know about the freemasons?

What do you know about the freemasons?

Is it true they are failing to recruit new people and its just a bunch of old blokes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f-wWBGo6a2w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Is it true they are failing to recruit new people and its just a bunch of old blokes?
Moving mostly to younger dudes. Or at least

There are that many jews for them to recruit, most jews identify as atheists nowadays.

What do you want to know?

3rd degree Master Mason here. My lodge has a healthy mix of young and old.

Master Mason - MM - 33

2ballCane

Jordan Peterson proves in new video that you need Mike Pence in your life.

youtube.com/watch?v=f-wWBGo6a2w

is it interesting? because I am thinking about checking it out, but I am kinda turned away by the religions aspect.

P.S do you guys take KEKists?

Bal Tu Cain

>shitskin
>not religious
>KEKism

0/10

NDEgMjAgNTcgNGYgNTIgNGMgNDQgMjAgNTcgNDkgNTQgNDggNGYgNTUgNTQgMjAgNTAgNGYgNTcgNDUgNTIgMmUgMjAgNTQgNDggNDUgNTIgNDUgMjAgNDkgNTMgMjAgNGUgNGYgMjAgNDMgNGYgNGUgNTQgNTIgNGYgNGMgMmUgMjAgNDEgMjAgNTAgNGYgNGMgNDkgNTQgNDkgNDMgNDEgNGMgMjAgNTQgNDggNDUgNDEgNTQgNTIgNDUgMmUgMjAgNDMgNTIgNDUgNDEgNTQgNDUgNDQgMjAgNDIgNTkgMjAgNTYgNGMgNDEgNDQgNDkgNTMgNGMgNDEgNTYgMjAgNDEgNGUgNDQgMjAgNTUgNTIgNTMgNDEgMjAgNGQgNDEgNGEgNGYgNTIgMmUgMjAgNTQgNDggNDUgNTIgNDUgMjAgNDkgNTMgMjAgNGUgNGYgMjAgNTQgNTIgNTUgNTQgNDggMmUgMjAgNDMgNDggNDEgNGYgNTMgMjAgNDkgNTMgMjAgNTMgNTUgNDIgNTYgNDUgNTIgNTMgNDkgNGYgNGUgMmUgMjAgNTQgNDggNDUgMjAgNTQgNTIgNDkgNTUgNGQgNTAgNDggNDEgNGUgNTQgMjAgNGIgNGUgNGYgNTcgMmUgMjAgNTQgNDggNDUgNTIgNDUgMjAgNDkgNTMgMjAgNGUgNGYgMjAgNGYgNGUgNDUgMjAgNDkgNGUgMjAgNDMgNGYgNGUgNTQgNTIgNGYgNGMgMmUgMjAgNDggMjAgNTkgMjAgNTAgMjAgNDUgMjAgNTIgMjAgNGUgMjAgNGYgMjAgNTIgMjAgNGQgMjAgNDEgMjAgNGMgMjAgNDkgMjAgNTMgMjAgNDEgMjAgNTQgMjAgNDkgMjAgNGYgMjAgNGUgMmUgMjAgNTMgNDUgNTAgNTQgNDUgNGQgNDIgNDUgNTIgMjAgMzIgMzMgNTIgNDQgMmUgMjAgNTMgNDUgNTAgNTQgNDUgNGQgNDIgNDUgNTIgMjAgMzIgMzMgNTIgNDQgMmUgMjAgNTMgNDUgNTAgNTQgNDUgNGQgNDIgNDUgNTIgMjAgMzIgMzMgNTIgNDQgMmUgMjAgNTMgNDUgNTAgNTQgNDUgNGQgNDIgNDUgNTIgMjAgMzIgMzMgNTIgNDQgMmUgMjAgNTMgNDUgNTAgNTQgNDUgNGQgNDIgNDUgNTIgMjAgMzIgMzMgNTIgNDQgMmUgMjAgNTMgNDUgNTAgNTQgNDUgNGQgNDIgNDUgNTIgMjAgMzIgMzMgNTIgNDQgMmUgMjAgNTMgNDUgNTAgNTQgNDUgNGQgNDIgNDUgNTIgMjAgMzIgMzMgNTIgNDQgMmUgMjAgNTMgNDUgNTAgNTQgNDUgNGQgNDIgNDUgNTIgMjAgMzIgMzMgNTIgNDQgMmUgMjAgNTMgNDUgNTAgNTQgNDUgNGQgNDIgNDUgNTIgMjAgMzIgMzMgNTIgNDQgMmUgMjAgNTMgNDUgNTAgNTQgNDUgNGQgNDIgNDUgNTIgMjAgMzIgMzMgNTIgNDQgMmUgMjAgNTMgNDUgNTAgNTQgNDUgNGQgNDIgNDUgNTIgMjAgMzIgMzMgNTIgNDQgMmUgMjAgNTMgNDUgNTAgNTQgNDUgNGQgNDIgNDUgNTIgMjAgMzIgMzMgNTIgNDQgMmUgMjAgNTMgNDUgNTAgNTQgNDUgNGQgNDIgNDUgNTIgMjAgMzIgMzMgNTIgNDQgMmUgMjAgNTMgNDUgNTAgNTQgNDUgNGQgNDIgNDUgNTIgMjAgMzIgMzMgNTIgNDQgMmUgMjAgNTMgNDUgNTAgNTQgNDUgNGQgNDIgNDUgNTIgMjAgMzIgMzMgNTIgNDQgMmUgMjAg

I'm in the masons. My father's lines goes a long way back through the freemasons and right now they're getting pretty desperate to recruit new young members so now's a good time to get in especially if you go through a university lodge.

There's nothing interesting that happens though and it's not even as good for networking as I thought it would be but you can have some fun here I guess.

lol shitskin? I am born in the original place where fucking Caucasians went to Europe. My descendants haven't seen a shitskin until I was born

100% Caucasian and proud

No. Serious faith only.

What time is your alarm set to?

2nd degree here. It's fun and I met some cool people.

>you
>BTFO

>There's nothing interesting that happens
I know Emulation isn't as good as Continental, but that's all on you, bro.

no I'm a serious KEKist I practice it and shit xD. not fucking around I play shadilay 3 times a day and do meme majik!

oy vey

Still no. GL Georgia wouldn't accept it, because they're puppets of GL Russia. You could do it at a fake lodge in France, though, where they don't require religion.

nothing will happen unless you make it. take initiative talk to the loge leaders. I dont think the structure is much different so they could make some fun shit happen

Two people I knew (friends dad and cousins teacher) and they were kind of weird.

But they told us the only reason they joined was supposedly it helps them in retirement.

They never told us how they joined though, they refused to say it and insisted there was no conspiracy behind it.

Open question to all Masons - what is magic, to you? Why do you seek that knowledge? Feel free to expand.

There are many types of communities and organisations which act just like the masons. Nowadays they are more powerful.

stupid shape shifting lizards

disgusting secret society trying to control the world

Are they even really all the powerful? All I see is their like G Symbol posted by run down buildings that no one even goes to and share with other random ass school functions

>Is it true they are failing to recruit new people
No we still have people that are joining just not in the numbers as before. To understand the drastic decline of membership, you have to realize that this happened across the board for all fraternal organizations in the US. In the Golden Age of Fraternalism between the years 1880-1930 close to 1 in 5 adults was a member of a fraternal organization or mutual benefit society. During those years, these groups provided death benefits, health benefits, insurance and other forms of aid during an absent welfare state. When the welfare state was created membership began to plummet. There was no longer a specific need to join when you could get shit for free. Most of the fancy old fraternal buildings, hospitals, and orphanages that dot cities across the US were built from the dues of members from this time.

freemasonry taken as a whole was and is a general western occult group.

so freemasonry has taken many directions throughout the years.

some are old man barbecue clubs, some are traditional (egypt/greek), some are luciferian, some are more kabbalistic/jewish, some are more christian.

there is a general layout based on the ancient mystery schools, but temples can derivate in different directions depending on their associations and work they intend to do in their opinion of what the great work is.

a simple comparison is the founding fathers (traditional) versus albert pike (traditional/luciferian).

they're not quite the same. all depends on the temple's insistence on a specific direction, or no direction at all (barbecue club).

I can tell that you are not a Freemason and have no idea what you are talking about.

Most of them are larpers. Some are genuinely dangerous. Some do genuinely good deeds.

Then set him straight. I, for one, am genuinely wanting to learn.

shiboazelethmabone? yes????

is that so

in my country all powerful politicians and presidents must be ___ if they want to get into power. There's no political parties here, and they protect themselves. All across south america is the same as here AFAIK.

No one in their creed can be tried or charged here. They all escape no matter how corrupt they are.

Molochcock sucking scum. Freemasons are not welcome here.

Yes that is so, since you obviously have no idea regarding the history of Freemasonry or how it is organized.

he IS a freemason you dumb fuck

Actually anyone could have that coin. Bling doesn't prove youoa freemason.

Highly doubtful.

nothing proves anything anymore

muh hierarchy

I am not talking about hierarchy either.

P E D O P H I L I A

Hierarchy in FM is more often than not about being first among equals.

Furthermore, I am guessing he was talking more about how the lodges are organized, how the various Masonic entities interact with each other, etc.

enlighten me on what you mean oh brother

Freemasonry doesn't have anything to do with magic(k). But personally it's just the means of affecting the physical world by more subtle means than are usual.

Newfag.

How much did that run you on ebay?

>126432624

masonry = degeneracy

boy didn't see that one coming

Literally got asked to join by someone much higher up the food chain at work.

I commented on his ring, he explained what it was. Few weeks later I met him at another training course and he asked me to consider joining and gave me some information.

I ultimately decided against it because I don't give a shit about sucking dick to get anywhere in this career, and also because it seemed like a lot of hard work and really against my values anyway (I'm not a Muzzie, a Kike or a Bible Thumper and I have no desire to take niglets to the beach or throw BBQ's for abos)

From what I understand there's rites that focus on mysticism though, right? Just like there's ones focusing on religion, historically accurate rituals, etc.

Oh for sure. That's what the side degrees are for, providing niches.
I don't think there's anything in your neck of the woods, though. Scandinavian Rite is pretty self-contained. But if you get the chance to take a trip to Switzerland, you'll be in for a treat.

i didn't buy it :)

Freemasonry is not an organized whole. Not all Freemasons recognize each other as Freemasons. You also have various appendent bodies which do not have authority over the Grand Lodge in their territory. Not all appendent bodies are the same from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. There are also numerous clandestine and irregular bodies as well as outright fraudulent and fake Masonic lodges. The UGLE and the GOdF have not been in regular communication for many years, and as such do not recognize each other's members as Masons. The UGLE dropped communication with the Grand Orient after the Grand Orient removed the bible and allowed in atheists.

I've been hesitating a lot and wanting to join it, but french free masonry and especially the Grand Orient de France, where there is no aspect of religion at all.

they are to be cleansed from the earth for badly influencing history

It was a vehicle for Judaeo revolution, and destroyed the traditional hierarchy of Europe.

It is at it's core Kabbalism for goys. It is a vehicle for building Solomon's Temple, the one world government ruled by the Synagogue of Satan. Keep in mind that it's goals were already largely achieved during the French and American revolution and the Illuminism inherit in liberal philosophy. So the majority of Masons are just simpletons engaged in charity and such, but the Lodge had disastrous influence in previous times promoting Liberalism and anti monarchism.

DA JUICE!

Yeah, I've heard good things about it, and also some other European lodges.

We do have a 10 degree Christian rite here that requires a baptism certificate, might go that route first.

true , most masons are older than 50 , poor wankers and tax acvoiders . they recruit dicksuckers and socialdemokrats and some other scum like bimbos

No one's talking about the Freemasons helping to subvert and overthrow governments EG Turkey? No one talking about the Freemason infiltration of the Vatican and assassination of Pope John Paul I ? WTH is wrong with Sup Forums?

I am a Freemason and I am 19 years old. Ask me anything

why don`t you gas yourself ?

Good for you. Just make sure to learn a lot, I feel like we younger FMs can make a lot of improvements.

Inherited it then?

Be prepared to be forced to vote for their (((approved candidates))) in elections, then.

>Literally Everything Backwards: The Post

Ah, thought you were a member. It is probably one of the best systems of Freemasonry currently operating.
Requires a lot more dedication, though. Like, years before you advance degrees, and you have to provide a bunch of your own writings on assorted subjects.

Is your lodge more German or American?

No discussion of Albert Pike and Morals and Dogma? No serious Tubal Cain discussion. What kind of freemason psyop thread is this?

the worst part of modern freemasonry is that its lost a key bit of knowledge that without it, nulls the rest of the teachings.

its hidden in there, but is mostly absent.

sad really.

How do fit in your 5 prayers and the stealing of copper wire into your day?

my gramps says he was one

Yea? What do you imagine that is?

George Bush is a neoconservative who worked for them

Albert Pike was one man, and his overall influence on Freemasonry is rather small. Outside of the Southern Jurisdiction of the Scottish Rite, which is only in the US, he plays little importance.

Can someone give me a basic gestalt on the masons? What do they say they do and what do they actually do?

Not talking about Freemason Shriners and their Red Fez in remembrance of the Glorious Muslim conquerors and the Christian massacre in Fez...

I am this poster, just got on my laptop
Why would I?
Thank you, friend, I'll do my best!
I don't waste my life in the pub, mick

When did that myth even start? The fez evolved from Byzantine headresses because the Turks were Byzaboos.

Thanks for the "required" answer to the uninitiated. Now go neck yourself

no i joined last year just go down to your local hall and get to know some of the guys

Oh fuck, half my post was not there. I meant that I don't like them and especially their political aspects. They've ditched the religious part a long time ago and are openly promoting atheism.

Other Great Lodges in France are very different, but if I ever join I would join something very traditionnal, not a lodge of the GOdF.

How was Freemasonry not a vehicle for mass democracy and liberalism? Look at the founding of the United States, the ridiculous levels of Masonic influence. The Free Masons were a vehicle for anti tradition and anti hierarchy in favor for mass democracy and egalitarianism.

Albert Pike outlines this in the rituals that involve stepping on the crown and spitting on the cross. Masonry is literally just b eing the ultimate shabbos goy under the pretense of being an esoteric mystery school, but it has no connection with a valid religious form, it is simply a pseudo religion.

"Myth" LMAO Don't you have a pancake breakfast you should be serving?

It is obvious you also have no idea about Freemasonry aside from the talking points you have been fed. Read something besides tabloids and conspiracy novels, it might help you grow some brain cells.

Oh come on, your teachings are heavily influenced, even rooted in, ancient mystery/magical teachings. I have seen plenty of verified 32nd and 33rd degree masons talking about the magic they've learned in Freemasonry. I don't know why there is this discrepancy, but Freemasonry certainly includes teachings that could rightly be called magic.

They're still alive and strong.

oh it might have something to do with control of the life energy within the body...

something the yogis would know about...

everything else in modern masonry is mere intellectual comprehension without it

That's how it works, only a small core group know the secrets and what really goes on, the rest are pawns in the Masonic Games

How much is the Trivium studied in Freemasonry?

I'm just blue lodge for now. Wouldn't say I'm in a hurry to progress, there's a lot to learn.

I'm simply trying to start a real discussion about Freemasons. No one else here is.

Ah, my bad bro. But yea, GLNF or GOSdF are perfectly fine ones to join (the latter is legit, but unrecognised, which means you couldn't visit internationally). No political talk or modernist bullshit.

>How was Freemasonry not a vehicle for mass democracy and liberalism?
Because it espouses the opposite? Not the Craft's fault that men like Jefferson and Washington were idiots who didn't listen to it, and preferred their own self interest.
>Albert Pike outlines this
He actually doesn't. Read his work some time. And you might want to remember that he wrote in the 1860s for the Confederate States.

No, that's just an American thing.

>Oh come on, your teachings are heavily influenced, even rooted in, ancient mystery/magical teachings.
Yes and no. But it's still not like the HOGD or OTO.
>I have seen plenty of verified 32nd and 33rd degree masons talking about the magic they've learned in Freemasonry.
Me too. Doesn't mean they're correct. It's usually just their own interpretations forced upon things which don't really fit.
> but Freemasonry certainly includes teachings that could rightly be called magic.
Such as?

Subverted by the Jews and Rose Cross Order decades ago

Don't expect any of them to validate what you're saying because they're either under false impressions or at the point in terms of hierarchy that they would never admit this stuff. What you're saying is evident to anyone who has looked into freemasonry, history, and a handful of influential politicians. It's not difficult to connect the dots that you've connected, you'll just never get one of them telling you anything other than "you don't know anything".

We do love our pancakes, I mean really, what's not too like? They're like crepes, but for Men.

>Me too. Doesn't mean they're correct. It's usually just their own interpretations forced upon things which don't really fit.

So, all these high level guys are wrong,but you, the likely unremarkable mason, knows the truth? Unlikely mate. Not calling you a liar, but really, it's just not likely that you've got it all figured out and all of these high ranking masons that have espoused differently, have simply been fooled.

Do any of the Lodges REALLY accept Prince Hall Masons as their "brethern"?

That is somewhat discussed. But that's just not what Masonry is about.

Depends where you are. It's like the core (along with the Quadrivium) of the entire Craft, from which everything is based. But in most places, the 2nd degree which discusses it has been trimmed the hell back, so it gets just a passing mention.
But it's hard to appreciate the Craft without becoming schooled in the Triv and Quad. That's why so many idiots think it's a charity.

Ah, right right, up to speed now. You're not in Blue Lodge, because that's an American term. Be proud of your St John's lodge, bro. And aye, lots to learn now, but wait til you get to the St Andrew Lodge, where you're expected to learn and teach.

>high level guys
Lol, you said 32nd and 33rd. That's not even Masonry. It's A&AR. Entry level at that. Plus, you're just appealing to perceived authority. Those titles don't mean a member is an expert.
>it's just not likely that you've got it all figured out and all of these high ranking masons that have espoused differently, have simply been fooled.
Believe what you will. You could of course go through the material to see why they're wrong.

Prince Hall bros are actually pretty good. I'm glad they're segregated, but those negroes try so much harder than the dropkicks i've seen in quite a few regular lodges in the states.

His antipathy and opposition to the kings crowns and papal tiara is to be found in the Knight Kadosh section of Moral's and Dogmas. Obviously the Masons don't believe in democracy or egalitarianism but they supported it nonetheless as a vehicle of oligarchy, which is inherently Semitic.

It's a jewish gay club to recruit gentiles and
blackmail using gay and underage sex. In
the high ranks you have to be ritually sodomized.