Sup Forums BTFO

Sup Forums BTFO

they're our allies and I'm glad Trump is supporting them. FUCK OFF SHAREBLUE SHILL

>they're our allies and I'm glad Trump is supporting them. FUCK OFF SHAREBLUE SHILL

you can't possibly believe people would pay other people to post on Sup Forums can you?

so, by shill, you mean supporter right?

so, by your lexicon, Trump is a Saudi SHILL.

confirmed.

Fuck off shariablue you aren't clever

they're our allies and I'm glad Trump is supporting them. FUCK OFF SHAREBLUE SHILL

I was really hoping we'd detach ourselves from this savage country.

U W0T M8?

The same neck beard basement dweller is spamming us with this Saudi shit. It's probably some dear leader Kim-worshipping, juche-loving dumbass. Or, it my be Kim himself.

How else is it meant to go on his head.

They're our allies and Trump is showing he won't put the knife in their backs like so many people were worried he'd do during the campaign.

Good move by Trump.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH WHERES YOUR GOD NOW FAGGOT

Lots of shareblue guys working overtime trying to d&c by making the saudis look bad.

what if trump got replaced with a clone

>They're our allies
This has been a problem for decades.

>implying we ever had a choice
Only Ron Paul and Pat Buchanan can save us now.

Saudis and Israelis are the only two stabilizing factors in the Middle East. Trump is working to bring peace to the region and this is a big first step.

>tfw shilled for Trump during the campaign
>tfw I expected a shit presidency where he vainly tries to fight against the system
>mfw he ends up fighting for the system so hard but so incompetently that it ends up being much funnier than I expected

In this photo you can see how savage the Muslim men look, they are crazed for infidel blood. Trump is in the picture ironically, he is waving around the sword of Islam to show everyone how barbaric and backward they are. Goddamn Trump is a genius.

I feel like he's just doing the same thing Obama said he was going to do, but is actually doing it. I personally was hoping we'd cut ties with Saudi Arabia and focus on ISIS, but he's doing just about every thing you can do in the middle east except combat ISIS.

I think by now we've seen pretty clearly that if Trump said something on the campaign trail, he's basically guaranteed to do the opposite while in office.

Fuck off shill, he dropped a moab on ISIS.

A MOAB. Once. With debatable effectiveness. It sure was big and flashy, though, so I guess it served it's purpose by placating people like you.

HAHAHA

is he done whoring his daughter to those sand niggers yet?

Yawn, bombing ISIS still instead of using real military force to finish the job. Dropping another pussy little firecracker compared to what man has detonated before and putting a small little dent in their network. He needs soldiers in there taking care of business. Don't get me wrong here, I still support this guy a million times more than Obama especially because I'm not forced to have shit healthcare, but he's a bit disappointing so far.

Parading a couple of jews in front of them. Does he think that's gonna work out okay?

>sharia
>while defending trump putting on the saudi dog collar
LOL

>t. Concern shill
>t. Shareblue shill

4D CHESS! Sharia is the real redpill

shills btfo #MAGA #SHARIA2018

> you can't possibly believe people would pay other people to post on Sup Forums can you?

you must be new here. please kill yourself and your employer.

#MAGA #MAGA #MAGA

Wtf... Why did Trump do this? Is he not ourguy anymore?

Yeah! They should've just thrown the medal up in the air to land it around his neck! Or atleast get a set of stairs so they could reach!
Trump lowering his head so they can put the medal/gift around his neck is obviously the same as Obama and others literally bowing down!
Sup Forums btfo!
drumpf btfo!
impeachment incoming!

>mfw

Based, god I love trump

Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in 500 years. We need to get him impeached and lock up his most fervent supporters. The country is headed for dangerous territory if we don't stop the bigotry and hate from the top down.

>Reply

He's even closed his eyes like it's an intimate, spiritual experience for him

lmao

Might have to start calling him Osama bin Drumpfin!

Could you imagine The Saudis doing this with Obama. The sword would have broke that faggots limp wrist.

>Osama bin Drumpfin

lmao based

>tfw have a kaffyeh hidden in my closet
>tfw it was my father's before me
>tfw grandma ordered me never to wear it out of the house

The day is coming.

pol literally promised that trump would nuke saudi arabia... yet here he is!

>you must be new here. please kill yourself and your employer.

>tfw NEETS think they're a worthwhile demographic to try to influence

>shareblue cucks spam this thread all over Sup Forums
>LOL GUYZ Sup Forums BTFO

top kek, libcucks are pathetic

>talks shit about the Saudis
>Saudis treat him like a king and give him a medal
Yup, Sup Forums sure is btfo, Share Blue.

is that pepe's hand?

Okay

you know he is doing something right when shareblue freaks out

You can tell it's shareblue too because suddenly the whole board has about 20 threads all of the same thing

always the same images as well

Whats the problem?

They're giving him a Fucking Medal.

He's bowing. Just another Arab cuck like Hillary now...

>they're our allies
lmao

yeah fuck him for being tall

Trump is such a cuck.

Doesn't even have the balls to say the words RADICAL ISLAMIC TERRORISM to the Saudis.

To the no.1 exporters of Islamic terrorism and the perpetrators of 9/11

Sad!

>4D mental gymnastics