How is giving Saudi Arabia a 110 billion dollar and ms deal making America great again trumplets...

How is giving Saudi Arabia a 110 billion dollar and ms deal making America great again trumplets? How is Alex Jones covering this?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/amp.dailycaller.com/2016/10/10/hillary-in-leaked-email-saudi-arabia-and-qatar-are-funding-isis/
mobile.nytimes.com/2016/12/06/world/asia/saudi-arabia-afghanistan.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Regional stability by empowering other groups to govern their region. The whole ME NATO idea etc. Same thing with China and NK we are focing Chinas hand and making them step up in their region. Same thing with NATO and the debt . Its all negotiation to force them to pick up the slack and to bring the US back to dealing with our internal problems.

It's just bussiness deal. It could go to China or Soviet Putinland.

We took the money.

Fuck Muslims

Saudis are on record giving money to Isis and taliban

Where is this record?

google.com/amp/amp.dailycaller.com/2016/10/10/hillary-in-leaked-email-saudi-arabia-and-qatar-are-funding-isis/

mobile.nytimes.com/2016/12/06/world/asia/saudi-arabia-afghanistan.html

OUR GREATEST ALLY

Nigger we didn't give shit to anyone. We were paid for a good.

Fake news. Name one foreign country that doesn't try to play both sides. Its called strategy. Anyways fuck Assad we want that pipeline because it benefits us and our allies not ruskie drunks and their towelhead pets.

>h-he is playing 10 dimensional chess
>supporting the most devout muslim country in the middle east is just one of his strategic moves!!

EPIC weapons deal MAGA xDDDD I am a nationalist and a globalist

You say fake news like a fag but go on and try to use mental gymanstics to defend it

>Falling for actual Russian propaganda (not election meddling BS).

Why is it better if Russia fucks us by building a pipeline through Syria and Turkey exactly? Why do we owe the Russians a massive economic boost? You fags fell for Russian agiprop so that they can try to get their pipeline built. Fucking shills.

He literally said on the campaign trail that Saudi Arabia needs to pay for its own defense.

>We defend Saudi Arabia. They don't pay us nearly what they should be paying. So essentially we are subsidizing all of these countries,” Trump said at the rally. “How stupid are we?"

Goes to SA
>gets biggest check ever

Another campaign promise kept.

As soon as you tell me how selling weapons to the biggest funder of terrorism and fundementalist Islam helps the US

>Why is it better if Russia fucks us by building a pipeline through Syria and Turkey exactly?
because it doesn't require the deaths of hundreds of thousands of people in a never ending civil war?

But he makes fun about your muslim country

America just earned 110 billion dollars.

What about that don't you understand?

Results in more Muslim deaths?

The united states' biggest export is munitions.

Signs a deal that garuntees the white middle class worker making $22 an hour making the AC130 has work.

Saudi's have been keeping Iran in check for decades. Unlike Obama who literally just shipped palets worth of cash to Iran (in exchange for literally 0 american made goods)

You are a faggot.

What people they are sand niggers /terrorist and US volunteers. I don't give a shit about the Syrian civil war that's their problem. All I want is cheap oil and US stability fuck Russia and Syria and your bullshit agit-prop.

At what point did neocon faggots infest this board. Oh wait....

Are we hoping they suicide bomb the west to death?

Fuck off man ive been watching the pussification of this board for awhile. You want the US to just lay down and let our enemies roll over us for some perceived moral victory. How is it war for us (like neocons want) if we sell the Saudis the weapons to keep shit in check?

This is why I rarely take anyone on this board seriously. You fucking retards need to read a book. We did this already. Several times. Every time it bit us in the ass.

The terror groups all through out the Middle East that we are 'fighting' now are using weapons that the US government gave them in the 1970s and 80s.

It's an open secret that Saudi Arabia funds all kinds of terror groups that that they and the US are supposedly fighting. If you can't learn from history (or are completely ignorant of it), why even pretend like you know what you're talking about?

This is the problem with identity politics, people often know absolutely nothing, but will defend the retarded decisions of people who they think are right. It is the power of cognitive dissonance and why the bullshit wars will never stop. But who cares if trillions more tax dollars go over to the Middle East with no end in sight? Ra ra ra America right?

>50 faggots killed in a nightclub

Oh the horror. Please. Stop. No.

At what point did libertarian faggots never learn geopolitical strategy and live in the real world?

It bites us because of pussy faggots like you gumming up the works. Every fucking time. Its like the nigger problem would have been solved if bleeding hearts didn't force us to keep them around 150 yrs ago.

I wonder how being this deluded feels like

>Gaining 110 billions dollars from selling things is bad!!!1111 FUCK DRUMPFH!
Jesus JIDF is sometimes so retarded

US debt means jack shit. I bet you want us to end the fed and the petrol dollar? Anti American faggot. No way I want to live in a 3rd world shithole because you faggots fell for propaganda that wants us to divest us from our hegemony to give our enemies an advantage.

so you have no concept of morality and don't care about anything but chasing money for international banking interests? Enjoy receiving the death you worship then

Yeah 9/11 was only 16 years ago we should have even more

/r/the kike has gone full neocon. Will soon advocate war with Iran next.

Yes. Exactly. Might makes right. Its what our enemies know and understand. I don't expect a surrender flag to understand this idea.

Wow, seeing these comments, I get the bittersweet feeling of "yeah. America will implode within my lifetime, with all these morons in it"

Let us know how the Chinese sphere of influence treats you when we are gone. You're probably a member of the chinky 5th column anyways.

Chill out (((Friedman))). They were going to buy munitions anyway. The blowback train is already rolling so we may as well profit.

>No way I want to live in a 3rd world shithole
where the fuck do you think you live now then?

They bomb and shoot themselves a lot more. The problem with it being in the west is not then being armed but allowed to enter

The center of the most powerful and prosperous nation on earth toothpaste faggot. Thanks for shipping niggers around the world to everyone btw. Fucking kike.

>unironically believing the (((hijackers))) were (((Saudis)))

Go watch zeitgeist again nufag.

Thank your leaders for allowing us you dumb cunt

THANK GOD

we got a good cuckserative Christian like trump bombing Assad (he did it again yesterday) and funding Isis to flood more white countries with refuges. Also globalist vs nationalist Jews am I rite /r/the d?

So you prefer we go in there and fight ourselves or do you just want us to hand over our shit directly to our enemies to save time? Fuck you traitor.

Like totally. We should shut down the engine that runs our economy because Assad's a good boy. Fuck geopolitical dominance am i rite?

you shills dont understand human psychology, you are actually damaging your cause

Sure pal. I'm going to take advise on nationalism from a non-factor Chinese back yard. You don't realize there are two sides to the ending kike control of America. One is controlled opposition that spouts shit like you so that we come out of it in a weakened position. The other are true nationalist that want us to remain on top and regain our control.