Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/QH4nW8U
buzzfeed.com/ikrd/me-everytime-i-check-my-bank-account
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SCWOOPS

VLORRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOPPPPPMMPFFFFFFFFFFFF

DRUMPFELSTILTSKIN BTFO

lol

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

TWO SCOOPS OF ARABIAN CUM

Well, well, Gruncy. You think you've won, haven't you? I'm honestly impressed. TWO scoops? TWO of them, while the rest of us only get one? Bravo, Grangle. Bravo.

HOWEVER

You DO realize that you're going to be impeached,
don't you, Dongus? It's only a matter of ti-

>Audience starts clapping
Wait, what are you doing?

>clapping grows louder
No.... T-This can't be happeni-

>Ladies and Gentlemen of America, I have an announcement.
NO.... I-IT CAN'T BE... H-HE CAN'T....!

>I, Donald J. Trump, am currently in possesion of eight, count 'em, EIGHT scoops.
NOOOOOOOOOO! OH GOD... OH GOD, WHY? DRIMPY... DRIMPY DUNGUS.... I-IMPEACH! IMPIIIIIIIIIEEEEAAAAAAAAYYAAAAARRRRGHHHHCAN'TBEHAPPENINGTOME.... EIGHT SCOOPS... EIGHT SCHOOOOOOPS! SCHOOOOOOOOOOOOOPS!
BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP! DRUUUUUUUUNGUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUS

TWO SCWOOPS??? DRUMPH IS FINISHED

TU SCUUUUUPS IS RAAAACIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIST!!!!!!!!!!

CHOO SCHUPS

BLONLAL BLOMPHFFF

>>>/Reddit/

Summer came early this year.

ZONNOLG FROOOMPF

HELLO MURPHY

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get two scoops.

oh come on !
the glonal blormfph meme is hliarious and makes me die everytime xD

have a heart polan you are fran

kek

LOL
is this pasta?

Who said you could stop scrubbing, Ivan?

get ur fresh colbert memes here

discord.gg/QH4nW8U

Not gonna lie, former Indian here. This is fucking hilarious watching Indians crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this Indians get two poops.

I love this epic meme

I give upvote

At least it's not some >>>/buzzfeed/ tier trash with your meme

buzzfeed.com/ikrd/me-everytime-i-check-my-bank-account

here here!
*knock knock*

COUNT EM'

If you are reading this, then you are wasting precious time reading the comments. You will probably comment or like this, but you will waste more time. You are now thinking what I am on about, probably thinking that I am on something. However you are just wasting more time reading my comment. I have just wasted precious moments of your life that you could have spent sleeping or vaping. If you just realised, I have wasted more time explaining that I have wasted time. For this reason you might as well like this comment, as you might as well waste more time. Thank you for your wasted time.

MY SCOOOOOOOOOOPPPPSSSSS

DELETE THIS
I KNOW IT'S YOU SCREMFOLD YURT