Blackpilled beyond fucking belief, it's unbearable

I just want to scream at you all to wake the fuck up
Here is the quick rundown

>the ethnic damage in our country is done and irreparable
> i come here to read walls of texts about how WE'RE GOING TO BRING IT BACK
>then i look back into the REAL WORLD and nothings happening except for pakis raping our children
>grown a hated for the pakis and for my own people for thinking their posts actually mean something

in 100 years time our country will be majority paki

our capitol city hates us. we're a police state. white people hate us and are actively breeding us out and persecuting us

this 14/88 shit will NEVER HAPPEN because everyone is too fucking weak, myself included

we're never recovering from this and i'd rather fucking kill myself now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ao2VlpxGFe4
youtube.com/watch?v=CoFfZ5UsOUM
youtube.com/watch?v=zbbL4l359bo
youtube.com/watch?v=REUxZtfrU-o
wethoughttheywerewhite.weebly.com
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pax_Romana
wikiwand.com/en/Bariloche
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw born in a country, that you love, but despises you and wants you extinct

Came abroad a bit to try and escape the blackpill misery . . . only to find that seeing an ethnostate in action only cripples me more.

fucking hell I'm visiting Japan next month too to get away from it all for a bit

youtube.com/watch?v=ao2VlpxGFe4

(((global brexit))) (((more pakis please)))

I believe if we fall, it's our duty to translate all redpilled literature and properly warn asians of the Jewish threat.

this is another example of the fucking horse shit larp that just makes me want to jump off a fucking cliff

it's just fucking memes isn't it

we speculate this and we plan that, but in reality africans are ACTUALLY fucking making moves, raping us, changing our laws etc

it's going to be like this until we just don't exist anymore

HURR TRANSLATE ALL THE >REDPILLED< LITERATURE TO GIVE TO ASIANS

what the actual living fuck are you fucking talking about

WAKE UP YOU FUCKING CUNTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Funny isn't it? How being good goyim in WW2 actually does not spare you from the goy treatment.

WW2 was literally our last chance, now we are just populating the rotten corpses of our former empires.
Took ma like 8 months to cope with that, now I just do not care anymore. Because it hurts too much to love a country that does not love you back at all and infact hates your guts.

Unfortunately I think you're still clinging onto some hope. If the West falls it all falls into Ozymandian ruins.

Our only duty is to our people.

>Funny isn't it?
Oh my god

like I don't fucking know that we were kiked in ww2 and like it doesn't make this feeling any worse

I just want it to stop. I want (((them))) to stop playing with us, but they never will, and we really never will genocide them.i just want to fall asleep

youtube.com/watch?v=CoFfZ5UsOUM

Karma Anglo, karma

Wait for the 2021 census and you'll get your 1488 mate I promise.

are you taking the piss out of us for dying as a nation? really?

you're just here to rub salt in the wound?

you are a fucking european and your fate is the same as ours

you're exactly the kind of fucking scum i'm talking about

just fuck you you aquafresh hypocrite motherfucker go and vote for Denk some fucking more you cunt

I think the core issue is with political leaders. You can organise as many movements as you like, but if they are not in the ruling party's interest, then you will never get off the ground.

Poland, on the other hand, has elected a right wing government, and we dont take no shit; from EU or anyone. Same for Hungary.

If your friends and family continue with the labor vs conservative vs liberal democrat meme, then you will never change anything.

shut the fuck up you whingy faggot go jump off a bridge, we'll do it without you you cunt.

sage

bumping your sage you stupid fucking paki cunt

youtube.com/watch?v=zbbL4l359bo

Familiar feel senpai. I do wonder what the world will look like after white people are basically extinct

Do you not realise it?

DO you honestly fucking think that you can stand there and take pride in being a bastion? What do you think (((they))) do to something sacred?

Once Britain, France, Germany, Netherlands and the Nords are all Islamified, do you not fucking think, with Poland almost surrounded by Muslim countries, that your country will be one of the last dominoes to fall?

>european

I'm only here for the gibs and to cuck Angloniggers

You're all fucking faggots.
The stage is almost set.
Billions will be purged.
Some will survive. Few enough to show up as a genetic bottleneck in 30 thousand years.
Then we go around again.
Just fuck with the prick you've got & quit swallowing what the memetic (((chemist))) gives you.

are you really a native dutchman or a mudslime

No, im with you. I genuinely share your approach - its not good if "everyone but my country falls". Afterall, European rivalries aside, we are all brothers.

But I stick to my point. Unfortunately, unless enough of your population get fed up enough to AT LEAST change who they are voting for, then you have no hope of getting anywhere.

Eastern Europe has V4, and hopefully will work towards an Intermarium union, if Lithuanians can stop being so butthurt about literally everything. I have no doubt that we would work together with Western and Central Europe if you guys unfucked yourselves, but at this stage, most of your oopulace are overjoyed at milking brown peoples cocks. Until that changes, enjoy your personal hell.

Stop whining you asocial idiot.

Adapt. You live in an interconnected world, right? Then go and move where your kind are accepted and looked after.

.... Wait, nobody cares about drunk, violent brits anyways. So better stay there and suck some Paki dick

I don't want to watch bloody documentaries where one has to read great reels of text.

You know what to do, user.

the fuck? your in the same boat you dumb cunt

>what did he mean by this?

i bloody showing you ethnic damage

You'd know, your people are used to sucking Muzzie dick.

If you kill yourself, the Jews win and that goes for all Sup Forumsacks

Welcome_to_die.jpeg

youtube.com/watch?v=REUxZtfrU-o

Even worse, because of Trump/Brexit we are going to experience the biggest progressive pushback in decades, if not a century. They are going to ensure that something like Trump/Brexit can never happen again; they are terrified of possible nationalist/secessionist movements, so they will ramp up the immigration

Western European people are enslaved by weaponized psychological warfare.

It's depressing as fuck, but the only way to stay sane is realizing that you should not overstress over things you cannot stop alone. And think what you can realistically do. You can either take actions to attack migrants, liberals, or the people behind it all. You can simply speak out and try and wake people up. Both of those you can be arrested for and royally fucked, they won't have that much effect in the big picture, but they are concrete and they are real things to save your people. It's very bleak.

I would probably move to Russia, maybe take my family and friends and create a town out in the wilderness away from it all.

The brave ones who take actions to defend their people are true heros.

Kek they won't stop.
The kike is merciless in comparison to us.
Remember; their god is a god of revenge.

Like Brazil or worse, ruled by kike families.

holy shit
it really is all over for us

Fucking depressing, this shit. Man the fuck up, get organized - I'm in as much of a cucked nation as both you Krauts and Britbongs, but you want to give up before this battle is won? Over? Not even properly started? Jesus fucking Christ you disgust me. What happened to Death or Glory? What happened to the men of the west? Whiny fucking cunts. Do something! Get fucking organized - you might be able to use meme magic on race traitors, cryptokikes and cucks, but niggers and Muslims only understand beheadings and burning - stop being such cucked betafags. Doesn't take physical strength or stamina to build a bomb or burn a mosque to the ground. Jesus. Fuck.

>Western European people are enslaved by weaponized psychological warfare.

This, so much this, not only by the kikes and SJWs but our government too. I'm not the only one who feels like this in Europe We're enslaved, subdued, depressed, out of work, our working class are demonised and ridiculed internationally, niggers rape us and we let them. We arrest those who say niggers are raping us.

I can't reproduce. My daughter will be at such a high risk I could not live with the stress of it. Yeah I know it's their plan, but what else could I do?

We Thought They Were White

An African-American Apologizes for Misattributed Perceptions of White Racism Against Blacks Perpetrated by Jews

wethoughttheywerewhite.weebly.com

Bro who gives a fuck? politics is literally just entertainment. It probably doesnt affect your life at all man, get a life and get the fuck off Sup Forums and focus on your purpose in life whatever it is. your literally wasting all your energy on this stupid shit, stop being negative get a new mindset to life.

everything revolves around your mindset in life, if your a negative person your whole experience in LIFE is negative, i know because i used to be like that. Change your mindset and be happy, be social, read how to win friends and influence people, work on self improvement and get off this website, its seriously poisonous.

ITT: Fucking defeatist shits.

Europe has been through worse.

Two major muslims incursions
The fucking black death
The world wars
Empires rising and falling

When the shit hits the fan, we're infinitely resourceful. We just take a while to wake up and unite. Because for fiercely individualist peoples like Europeans, there's a high fucking threshold before we actually give in and form lines.

And it's happening _right_now_.

Stop being a bitch. Get fit. Learn to fight. Get ready to join a militia.

What is important here, is that it has to REALLY get started before the end of Trump's term. Because a democrat led USA can turn on us when we rise, like the burgers did in WW. A Trump white house won't. This is _critical_ to our survival.

come home bong

It is easy to adapt when you are borderline retarded Spanish. Nothing changes.

Even Rome fell you guys. Look at this city; in a time when our ancestors were still living as nomads and in temporary settlements.

A city made of fucking marble. A series of aqueducts supplying it with fresh water and sewage treatment. It's soldiers had steel armor when it was customary for other soldiers to be naked.

Looking back, how in the fuck did it fall? How could it possibly crumble?

The reality of the situation is that if we are continuing this Ancient Rome analogy, this entire time all of us have been assuming that our time period was analogous to the end of the Roman Republic and the beginning of the Roman Empire.

>a corrupt and dishonest senate has been responsible for a time of great corruption and chaos
>suddenly, a series of strong and charismatic leaders like Caesar and Augustus swoops in and cleans house, declares that this is now the Roman Empire and that it's time for Pax romana

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pax_Romana

Your champions Geert, Petre, and Le Penn. They were going to save the Republic by turning into the greatest Empire this world has ever seen.

But in reality, we are living in Ancient Rome's end times.

It's not the 1st century AD, it's the 5th. A foreign, Semitic religion has replaced your once proud pantheon. Barbarians make up 90% of your military because actual Romans are too lazy and scared to fight. Your leaders are puppets, allowing your borders to become flooded with outsiders.

And now, Rome will fucking burn you guys. Europe needs to prepare it's puckered asshole for barbarians to come cannibalize the facade of the Colosseum for building supplies and use the interior of the Pantheon as a fucking horse's stable. I wish it could be different, but these are the end times.

That was when it was government policy. Now we are arrested and our entire lives and prospects reduced to ashes if we so much as even reveal through eye-contact that we feel on the contrary to (((them))). This is no joke in this country. I've literally had a mandatory university class on the patriarchy, islam and the evil of colonialism. Everything my ancestors achieved, I am to be ashamed of them and discard them for our new colonisers, and be happy about it. I'm supposed to be smiling.

And I do smile, because I can't do anything else.

This is HELL and I would rather be dead.

>in 100 years
in just 2 generation, so barely 20 years since they breed like rabbits from young age

What we need is for white people to be persuaded to vote for a party that has white interests at heart.
White people won't do this until they are really in the shit and the economy is wrecked.
Also a lot of white people will always be persuaded not to vote for a nationalist party because the media will always try and link it to the Holocaust™
That is why it is important that the truth about the Holocaust™ is spread to as many whites as possible.
When enough people learn the truth then the majority will go along with them.
When enough people learn that we should have made peace in WW2 then peoples opinions will change about everything.
The end of WW2 was the start of a global empire with the USA at the head of it and slowly Jews have gained control of the USA.
That's what (((globalism))) really is.
White people need to understand that (((they))) have a lot of influence on the left and the right in politics in the UK. Tories want more immigrants for cheap labour and more people to get in debt and to increase the housing crisis and push prices up and Labour want more poor immigrant block votes.
White Eurpopeans have been through worse than this though before and we came back even stronger.

>It probably doesnt affect your life at all man

I fucking hate you so much, just shut the fuck up!

and what are you doing about it?
cry about it in the internet
you are part of the very problem m8

grow a pair and do something about it

I don't want to buy Gorilla Mindset, Mike.

>I would probably move to Russia,
Whats with western posters obsession about moving to russia and dont say degeneracy, they have their own brand of it

This.
30 years max.

Btw, in 30 years the African population doubles if something does not give.

We just don't care.

We take advantage of the situation by employing moors for shit jobs nobody wants to do or we just emigrate.

No drama.

The exact same thing you're doing you stupid fuck

We are just not going to Jill ourselves because of it.

We are just going to exploit the Fuckers as much as we can.

Fucking tack! Inte undra på underlag och motgångar när Europa är så fullt av defeatist betacucks.

Inte undra på att våra länder ser ut som de gör. Inte undra på att det går åt fel håll, när "män" sitter och gnäller på anonyma forum.

Motgångar är inget annat än en motivation att organisera sig, växa i antal och styrka och slå tillbaka.

Spain fell, it was reconquered.
Greece fell, it was reconquered.
It isn't the end. Whites are well positioned to win the civil wars that will follow us becoming minorities. Muslims have a lot of problems fighting wars, problems we don't have, see:
>Why Arabs lose wars (applies to all Muslims)
www.meforum.org/441/why-arabs-lose-wars

Sage. Don't post if you're blackpilled, you only drive others down to the same useless slump as you. I know misery loves company, but nobody likes the company of misery, so take your negative bullshit somewhere else.

It takes brains being able to adapt, learn new languages, new customs, etc.

come home to the true white man's land

This.

The worst thing about the idiot western cuck herd moving into Russia is that they may want to stay here and contaminate Estonia.

>be me
>be 13
>gf's best friend (13) regularly meets with pakis for sex in their car

>be me
>be 14
>gf is groomed by a paki and meets him in town

>be me
>be 25
>have 8 year old sister
>be fucking terrified

Same here.
Japan is an amazing example of what kind of society we should possibly have lived in.
These kikes and liberals stole our lives, they stole our right to leave in safe homogeneous countries like our ancestors did.
I want the same for my people, and if i realise that i or my children might never have that again... then...

then killyourself OP
it LITERALLY MAKES IT BETTER FOR EVERYONE

The same is true for many Americans, especially those in cities and universities. It's just a lot harder to brainwash a lot of Americans who live in more rural/open areas since the country is fucking huge.

Be the change you want to see happens.
Identify the issue, construct a solution, establish a plan to reach it.

PS : you're part of the problem, fulfillment of my personal solution would result in your death. In the death of all europeans, aside from my direct bloodline. Europeans have proven unworthy of Eternity.

I'm sorry OP

Nothing stays the same, things are always changing

I'm sure whites will survive, it was inevitable that the retards would open the gates to the barbarians.

Be happy the UK empire happened, and don't lose hope that perhaps Great Britain can be saved, even if its not clear right now.

Jag är fan 30 och söker till GMU nu. Vart är alla?

I agree, it is just unbearable emotionally.
For me it is a ping pong between euphoria and blackpilled destruction fantasies.

Nevertheless I will make sure to get to Valhalla, you know how it works ;-)

It's tempting brothers but don't you have your own issues with Chinks taking over via real estate purchases? What's the damage over there?

What is your youth unemployment again?
How is your economy?

And where do you emigrate, you can not run away from yourself. You are part of the problem.

why is it better for you if i kill myself

why is it better for the white race if i kill myself

why are you doing this? are you a turk?

Me too. Where/when you going?
>brit/pol/ meet, japan edition

I'll die happy if I get to take some of the cunts down with me.

There was some other post regarding uk demographic projections @ year 2031 showing it being worse than current le 56%

Since then, pol is officially blackpill sunday

>fulfillment of my personal solution would result in your death.
and yours, too?

Never thought I'd have so many Europeans in here actually telling me to kill myself

This is what I mean, it's all so hopeless.

Yes, survive like the phoenicians?
No we will be killed and the rest will be bred out and the kikes will erase our history as we never existed.

As long as we have de facto control over ABC weapons we must use them to make this place at least uninhabitable for these disgusting animals.

No one is fighting shit.

Second and third generation immigrants will end up adapting as has always happened.

I am not a 1488'er, but that's the reason to become one, it gives you hope when you want to suicide yourself during this rough period in history.
When I am upset I become a 1488'er for day or so, then I snap out of it.

I meant you adapting to niggers flocking in. Are you already learnt to speak nigger?

>canada is going on the same route thanks to Trudeau and shitty community bought by the government

fucking weedman.

Becoming a minotirty isn't the end. After we become a minority our countries will descend into civil war and Whites will become more racially conscious by necessity. 1st strategy should be preserving our White majority, but 2nd fall back strategy isn't despair, it's winning the resulting civil war that would come from collpasing into a 3rd world state.

Do what cunt?

Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in 500 years. We need to get him impeached and lock up his most fervent supporters. The country is headed for dangerous territory if we don't stop the bigotry and hate from the top down.

I'm touring the country solo in a hire car m8. Starting in Osaka, doing Nara, Kyoto, Hiroshima, Tokyo, Sendai and a few other places.

lol, why the fuck are you in Japan then cuck? go back to your fucking homeland白人
白人系わめんどくさいです
なんで日本?どして?家を返します

Geez it would be a shame if all you blackpill faggots went to the Mediterranean, rented boats and started giving out free molotov cocktails to all those migrant boats

I'm joking of course, you shouldn't do anything so silly ^__^

>we're a police state
lol you actually believe the shit you read by foreigners on Sup Forums

SAGE

It's disgusting that you will throw away all that your ancestors gave you.

stop masterbating

the thing about cities is they are densely packed with the most degenerate of degenerates. in other words, the Almighty's host know exactly where to launch the fire and the brimstone.

Hey man, I'm a Jew, and I'm sorry for what our people have done, I really do feel sorry for you (honestly - I'm a huge Europhile).

It's not all over, Europe may be multicultural and cosmopolitan beyond repair, but your ancestors created a LOT of land. There's plenty of land in the Americas and Australia (and Russia obviously, but who would want to live there) ripe for settling.

If you want to escape the blackpill, YOU NEED LAND!!!

Doesn't matter if the country as a whole isn't a White ethnostate, if you have your own pocket then that's at least a start.

Good luck.

Here's an example of the sort of place you can 'exile' yourself off to, so to speak:

wikiwand.com/en/Bariloche

>Realizing white nationalism is a meme is always has been

Congratulations.

wow
I didnt know it was THAT bad

How about not pay them? If there is no money there is no reason to stay.