So I saw this

So I saw this

youtube.com/watch?v=KDlAAEmRRGE

wtf? Why are the UK so nasty to immigrants?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_dotSUejWQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=RzA4dCT4X0I
youtube.com/watch?v=b2nlIfn8tNA
youtube.com/watch?v=-TEOAggimYI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I unironically want to kill myself

I think More people are red pilled and some people are concerned about space since we are a small island

He has to go back.

the true redpill: modern women are degenerate whores who destroy society because their men have become weak pathetic nu-males

((((Evan Edinger))))

Am i the only one with this fetish?

How many times do we have to tell you fuckers?, it`s the Black and Brown immigrants that we don`t want.

what fetish?

>Why are the UK so nasty to immigrants?
It's ironic because it's literally a nation of immigrants.

Anglos invade Britain and rape the native celts out of existence

Pakistanis currently raping the native English out of existence

History repeats itself.

Psuedo-Chavvy stay say doo lay types.

>tfw i unironically got my ex to dress in trackies and give me the "AYM STAY SAY DOO LAY" line
I regret nothing.

the most stereotypical cuck bitch i've seen for a while holy fuck

>literally a nation of immigrants.

Nice 1st grade education you fucking SJW reddit cunt

youtube.com/watch?v=_dotSUejWQQ

her accent is pretty hot, wish i had a GF to do that for me.

nice arbitrary cutoff year

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?

This is the worst copy pasta in history.

>Anglos invade Britain and rape the native celts out of existence

Thought it went:
>Celts invade Britain and rape/genocide the native Picts out of existence
>Anglos invade Britain and intermix with the native Celts

Haven't recent studies shown that 80% of the DNA found in modern brits is the same as the first settlers? (IE. Native)

>rich american who probably lives in brighton because they watched too much sherlock
>comes here and complains about our country

yeah thank you "greatest ally"

Are you seriously talking about the UK being a nation of immigrants because of germanic immigration during the migration period 400ad?

I'm saying weren't the actual natives Picts though? at least in Scotland Ireland? Then Celts invaded, then Romans then Anglos then Vikings etc.

Anglos are a synthesis of Native Briton and Anglo-Saxon. Vast majority of Englishmen do have a significant amount of Germanic DNA as well as Celtic.
Pic related shows the varying levels of Germanic and Celtic phenotypes in Englishmen.
I fail to see how Anglo-Saxons conquering and creating England and raping the natives is grounds for inviting millions of Pakis to replace us desu.

:(

Celts didn't really "Invade", but the culture spread throughout much of Europe.

No, the "oldest" ethnicity to come to Great Britain was Welsh.

This as well.
There isn't a "celtic" ethnicity or ethnic group; it's just cultural.

>this is my home

clearly it's not if you need sponsorship for a visa. you have to go back you dumb cuck faggot.

>arbitrary
you have no idea what you're talking about.

W-Would I fit in in the UK?

Probably. Englishmen are quite diverse. On one hand, you have Edward Fox, on the other, Jon Oliver.

Nah Picts came later and we're likely Celtic anyway and besides they were from the British Isles. Romans made little to no genetic impact as any persons a result of mixing as few as there were would be more Roman than British so up and left when the legions withdrew. Vikings make up a minority of the genetics even in the places they settled most heavily same with angles, Saxons, Jutes and frisians with 20% of the average Englishman's genetics being a high estimate. Also I mean the Germanic settlers were already closely related to us and are still indigenous North-West Europeans.

"I'm a white straight male, how much more privileged can I get?"

>turns off video

>1:04
>I'm a white straight male, how much more privilege can I get?

Yeah nah, can't watch this pham.

dirty americans arn't welcome in are country

I have medium brown hair, bright green eyes, and am pale as fuck but can tan. Is that more a celtic thing than an anglo thing?

bumping for dem dislikes

Sound quite Anglo.

He's a cuck.

What a fucking faggot. Sorry, britbongs. I'd wanna deport that that as well.

Does this kid look Anglo to you?

Honestly I think Evan is a nice guy but he's in a bubble of internationalist upper middle class young liberals so he's politically inept.

Looks like a mix.

A mix of what?

what a faggot

Pics and Celts you fucking nigger.

Anglo and native.

Native Briton? Neat.

dear lord he's a MASSIVE faggot.

I'm so sorry you had to see this

Let's see if Brexit has been a good idea or not. For the moment, we still don't know the economic consequences. But a lot of immigrants who have studies and are well prepared are looking for jobs in other countries.

Yeah, that looks like a typical Briton's genetic test.

Picts were most likely just Briton Celts and were only in Scotland. The natives were proto-European farmers which most of the genetic makeup still comes from.

What about my 2%?

youtube.com/watch?v=RzA4dCT4X0I

Don't pretend you fucks don't come over here and start shit as well.

>"you fucks"
>Indian woman
??

Usually anything less than 1% is just junk. The result of poor sampling/data collection, etc

She's quintessentially British.

Okay, Tyrone.

>ethnicity is a category of people who identify with each other based on similarities such as common ancestral, language, social, cultural or national experiences
Celts are certainly an ethnic group. Even genetically, all modern Celts are proto-Europeans.

You won't be laughing when I come to your country and show your women what BBC actually stands for.

Thanks for pointing out that invasions happened in the past, and we should be looking at the current situation as another invasion.

They're nasty in general, so at least they're consistent.

By your logic "American" is an ethnic group.
There are no grounds for pan-celtic pride among Welsh, Breton and Irish people. They're simply different ethnic groups with similar cultures.
Our women fear our BBC more than they fear your BBC.

What the fuck is this heretical nu-male creature. I disavow it completely you britbongs can keep him.

barnyard animal fetish?

Beta Bitch Cuck?

Why do you inferior white boys always get so butthurt?

I would also hate that cringy bastard.

>By your logic "American" is an ethnic group.
No, American are nowhere near as homogeneous (either genetically or culturally) as the Celtic groups.

>There are no grounds for pan-celtic pride among Welsh, Breton and Irish people.
Agreed but likewise I see no grounds for pan-Slavic pride, pan-Germanic pride, etc

That was rude.

I agree with you on things like pan-Slavic pride, which is absolute nonsense. I think there are slightly more grounds for pan-Germanic, but not nearly enough for some sort of Germanic ethnostate to form.

Why is the only thing the whole nigger race can think of as their accomplishment is "muh dick"?

What has Slovenia EVER accomplished?

>STAY SAY DOO LAY

Tried to google this. Literally fourth result is "The Negro Traditions". It's not that is it? Enlighten plox.

I ain't clicking that shit nigga.

He looks like a massive faggot.

How did she even get a job presenting with that accent?

Stacey Dooley, a bong tv presenter

they're doing correctly by being against them

Safe and clean society, something that niggers never accomplished, anywhere.

Thank you for your reply. I will research this person.

>Not knowing Stacey Dooley
youtube.com/watch?v=b2nlIfn8tNA

>Bonus: Documentary about glorious British culture
youtube.com/watch?v=-TEOAggimYI

>no real muslim wants any person to burn in Hell
How the fuck does she know? Oh, she took an RE class when she was in school filled with cherrypicked Koran quotes and thinks she's a fucking expert on it.

Her? Well fercrissakes. I love her and her Northern tones. We used to drive through Luton on our way to Bolton to visit my gran. Unsettling to watch the marches I've seen in her videos.

Germany and France don't seem to understand that we don't have vast swathes of land to waste on immigrant housing and the solutions to the energy and congestion problems that amount.

We are a small island with natural borders. Mass, low-wage immigration is not viable here as we do not have the resources to support such a rapidly increasing populous, nor does it play to our strength of having these natural borders that keep people out unless we want them - you can't just march into the nation as easily as you can on the continent.#

We want highly skilled migration, we don't need 200,000 literal who's every year. We also have an NHS and Education system to sustain and they are FULL ALREADY.

>in america im a first class citizen, im a white straight male, how much more privileged can i get?

turned it off.

The first taste of the redpill is often the hardest.

Luton is also where the EDL were born, it's the perfect example of the failure of multiculturalism.

So the faggot's a yank. Why is he trying to yanksplain about the UK?

It must have been a while coming. My dad remembers his mum complaining about pushy rude east indians in certain parts of Bolton. And that was a loooong time ago. 50s maybe.

It's worse, he lives in London