Why do we hate pjw?

So i just nutted all over pjw and the first thing i read was a bbc article calling pjw altright. Yet i remember people call you a shill if you like pjw here. Why?

He's a civic nationalist. He's not far right enough for Sup Forums.

Hi Paul.

No one hates you. I like your videos. They are informative and put a good perspective on things.

Bandwagonning attention whore like coulter.

I like the maine streem meteor meme man.

CUN-SIR-VA-TISUM IZ DEH NU CAUN-TA CULT-SHU!

He's a contributer for breitbart, which means that he's 200% pro israel

>COUNTAH CULTCHA
don't really hate him alone i hate all e-celeb faggots

No he's not.
He's a contributor to the water filter guy.

ok well that was my guess

He had some good material a few months back but his shitty strawman arguments against liberals and annoying voice did it for me.

He's just fishing for attention and clicks now.

(((Water filter guy)))

The board is 95% shills. That's the nature of of anonymous board.

Your responsibility is to recognise redpills, and to help spread them. Engaging shills is a waste of your time: they're paid for what they do, you're not.

He's kind of a moron.
Deliberately misinterprets others' arguments to make them sound unrealistically stupid and thus making him seem like a rational genius in comparison.

It's led to the left caricaturing the entire right as stupid as he is and he probably does more harm than good.

Bad!

walter filter "guy" if you can really call a human who lost his kids a guy

I don't particularly hate him. He's just really really fun to make fun of.

>Deliberately misinterprets others' arguments to make them sound unrealistically stupid and thus making him seem like a rational genius in comparison.
That's most of the arguments here if we're being honest. People here should find his short, easily digestible strawmans appealing, but a lot of people on Sup Forums are contrarian fuckwads so once he started getting popular more people started hating him.

We don't. He is based.

We like him but only pretend to dislike him cause he's too popular with normies.

Hi PJW

The memes were a joke at first but he sperged after the Spencer roman salute incident and revealed himself as a literal cuck.

He's good for presenting information to normies but otherwise he is our enemy.

If by "our" you mean ethnonationalists, I wouldn't say so. There's still room for the Overton window to shift. When PJW's opinions become the new centrist opinions in the mainstream that's when I'd call him an enemy. His opinions are still very "right-wing" as far as the mainstream is concerned.