WTF is going on at Manticus Island?

>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

google.de/maps/@31.5039977,-23.7806131,406037m/data=!3m1!1e3?hl=en
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Google_barges
wired.com/2017/02/spanner-google-database-harnessed-time-now-open-everyone/
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/19/1975381_-ct-huh-mysterious-vortex-warned-is-creating-global-weather.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SOSUS
x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/index.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2479299/Second-floating-Google-data-center-spotted-Maine.html
theguardian.com/technology/2013/oct/30/google-secret-floating-data-centers-california-maine
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ooga booga bongo bingo booga woogah wah

samefag

Looks like artifact from the sonar scan.

It's probably an artifact in the data. What you are seeing is not imagery but a rendering based on the measured height of the ocean floor. Bathymetric terrain data is difficult for many obvious reasons and a high quality global set likely does not exist.

I worked with terrain data professionally such as SRTM, GLOBE, and other data sets. Even with modern technology and the best geologists, these terrain data are chock full of artifacts. Square regions that are offset by a couple meters too low or too high. Vertical or horizontal interleaving. Integer and floating point data sources mixed in the same map.

tl;dr: It's more complicated than a layman might think.

How are we going to recover the artifacts and are they valuable?
How did they even end up there?

>"Moloch will rise once the ocean's lines straigthen up"
HOLY SHIT Sup Forums I'M SCARED AS FUCK

Are you referring to the spot? The lines are what's odd....find it on Google Earth, they are very apparent

ebin

Are those artifacts too?

google.de/maps/@31.5039977,-23.7806131,406037m/data=!3m1!1e3?hl=en

this is why you explain what the fuck in going on in the picture when you make a new thread dumb leddit cunts

moloch says hi.

Lines are a normal part of any active and rocky celestial body.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Google_barges

After Antarctica...

Tuvalu islands...

Sup Forums comes back.

Manticus island that is...

No one knows what will happen.

THEY'RE CALLED WAVES, YOU FUCKING MUTTS.

maybe its just shitty algo rendering

sure they are.

ESL man: an "artifact" in this scenario is an irregularity in the rendering

Are you illiterate?

>wired.com/2017/02/spanner-google-database-harnessed-time-now-open-everyone/

deepwater nazis confirmed

its proof of a flat earth.

see the satelites fly in circles and take pictures in one big line - because this would give away that we're on the flat earth, in essentially an enclosure, they have edited the images together to make it as if they appear round.

however these images are updated frequently, so they use computers for a majority of the work, resulting in this obvious 'glitches' or artifacts as they're called.

named so aptly, the last trace of the truth.

Lines from dragging fishing nets?

Tblcn

Broof?

South of Alaska there is this 4 mile long object which is underwater and seems to move around.

I bet its aliens.

UNDERWATER SPACE NAZI TANK TRACKS EVERYBODY

no.

Kys

>wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/19/1975381_-ct-huh-mysterious-vortex-warned-is-creating-global-weather.html

Interesting as well

he's right though, the earth is flat, covered by a glass firmament, stationary, and the center of the bottom floor of the universe.

Seth Rich had evidence.

fuck every picture you take with a camera is proof. everythings 2D

DD?

precisely.

if all feminists were DD we wouldn't have a problem.

its probably just an offspring of the leviathan.

>look at this bad shoop proving that hitler was a flat earther

Guys there's nothing weird at all about this stuff, don't worry.
Now how about we all go get some shut eye huh

Came to post this.

But go ahead OP, please continue LARPing.

Actually pretty normal, yes

one of seth richs emails.

>cia shill status: square one

>look at these bad shoops that prove the earth is round and flying through space.

SHUT IT DOWN

this is the image they are hiding

What are depp sea fishing nets

Jesus so hard

elaborate.

If you were really interested in this, you could simply pick up an telescope and watch other planets.

>Falling for the space meme
Yall niggers probably freak out over nuclear war too

Well this is at least half right. Most pictures of the Earth are composite images but from there to flat Earth is a hell of a leap.

its funny, you can pick up a telescope and disprove curvature

Fishing trawling or image artifacts. Trawling is a massively destructive practice and alters the seafloor, and a while back there were "cities" photographed on the seafloor that wound up being the result of an embossing filter used to elaborate height on google maps embossing the edges of pixel compression. Not one satellite or agency or piece of equipment builds the image data for the sea floor. All different methods are used, all have errors, and google does the best it can to mesh them together. Not everything is aliens or secret submarine technology, no matter how hard I wish it was. Real life is fucking boring.

The nets don't go anywhere near that deep and would simply get shredded by the ocean floor.

For that matter, what scale is this at anyway? These are miles in size.

pic related

They also have an epicenter

Have you never heard of trawling

Those are roads from a past civilization retard, notice the craters from the nukes that wiped them out.

you're honestly brain damaged.

Im a geologist and this is completely normal. Nothing to see here just sage this thread and let it die

that's a scanning artifact, ships probe the depths straight down and the rest is interpolated, which is why it's smooth

How sleepy are you right now?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SOSUS

What are they mining, what's in the sea floor that's so valuable, is it metals, frozen methane, souls of earth?

Things like this occur in the desert due to wind pushing rocks and leave a trail. Maybe it's a current, although that's a weird pattern for that and if it's four damn miles in size it seems unlikely.

Lovecraft was right.

>the hard part was creating a flat map

Gee I wonder why creating a flat map of the flat Earth was so difficult. Almost as if that's not it's natural shape.

gold, ancient technology, other precious metals, elements that aren't on our periodic table of elements.

Need to rewatch Iron Sky. Also, wasn't there supposed to be a second movie?

I really am not convinced these trails are artifacts of the data, but rather the tracks of underwater mining machinery. How deep are they, and why can't divers or submariners take a snapshot?

>Then we wrapped the flat map around a ball. My part was intregrating the surface clouds, and oceans to match people's expectations of how Earth looks from space
>flat map of the earths surface with 4 months of satellite data.

>making strawman arguments out of 1 half sentence of a post.

What are you trying to shill for? I just disproved trawling. Do you have any idea how deep the ocean floor is? The fish they trawl for are considerably closer to the surface as it's essentially a dead zone that deep.

The sudden popularity of the Flat Earth theory two years ago is a CIA psyop that is designed to hide the fact that Earth is actually hollow. This is a common technique that intelligence agencies use to deceive the masses (I call that technique 'conspiracy misdirection'): They promote a conspiracy theory that they KNOW is FALSE and want you to think you're red-pilled by believing that false conspiracy theory is TRUE while using that false conspiracy theory to hide a TRUE conspiracy theory related to it that has even MORE far-reaching implications than the false conspiracy theory. For example, the 'Moon landing hoax' conspiracy theory is being used to hide the TRUE conspiracy theory that we went to the Moon and found artificial objects there (or we knew there were artificial objects there all along and went to the Moon simply to bring some of those artificial objects back to Earth). The official account of the Moon landing AND the Moon landing hoax conspiracy theory are BOTH FALSE. NASA itself is covertly promoting the Moon landing hoax conspiracy theory. (end of part 1)

>still replying

mang flat earth is a meme to get you to respond and essentially have a conversation with no goal but to distract you and waste your time. ignore it.

(start of part 2) Earth is hollow with polar openings that lead into its hollow interior. Outer Earth governments know about this, but are not telling the masses.
Daily reminder that there was supposed to be a voyage to the North Pole in 2007 to find out if there's an opening at the North Pole that leads into the Inner Earth World (and thus prove once and for all that Earth is hollow). The leader of the expedition was Steve Currey and he suddenly died from a brain tumour shortly before the expedition began so all of the money they got from people who were going to join the expedition was refunded. The new leader of the expedition was Brooks Agnew and the new expedition was meant to be in 2013, but shortly after THAT expedition was about to begin, his film crew suddenly vanished without a trace so THAT expedition was cancelled too (and, once again, the money they got from people who wanted to join their expedition was refunded). The expedition was/is known as the 'North Pole Inner Earth Expedition'. Here's a link to the official North Pole Inner Earth Expedition page:

x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/index.html

Also, Terry Smith was an Alaskan bush pilot associated with this expedition who agreed to fly directly over the North Pole to see if there was an opening there but he suddenly died in a plane crash on August 9 2010 before he could make that flight. NONE of these incidents are (((coincidences))). There is a world inside our world.

Flat Earth theory = Reddit

Hollow Earth theory = Sup Forums

The Hollowpill is the final frontier.

Flatpill = Blue pill

Hollowpill = Red pill

Flat Earth is about limitation and retarded shit like "Outer space doesn't exist." and "There were no dinosaurs.", whereas Hollow Earth is about unlimited possibilities.

We were NOT born too late to explore Earth, for there are STILL new lands for us to discover and colonise. Take the Hollowpill. (end)

I always had a hunch about it being more than shitposting. It just sprang up out of nowhere with cult like dedication.

september 2017

I don't really know or care at this point. we all know some funny shit is going on at the bottom of the ocean, all forms of government are hoaxes, did you take the stargate in iraq pill? mankind was much more advanced than history lets on, infact its completely backwards, science pushes the narrative of "the ascent of man" when in reality its currently the "fall of man"

Zero curvature anywhere. everything from NASA is fake, but we went to the moon guys!!

implying civilian air travel over north pole isn't as routine as any flight from Chicago to Dallas.

This. I noticed VAST numbers of Flat Earth posts and pages appearing on the internet very suddenly back in 2015 - the Flat Earth theory's popularity is NOT ORGANIC. It's all contrived.

a fucking leaf

you can't prove curvature
you can't prove motion of the earth
there are 33 more continents according to a Buddhist map outside the antarctic ice barrier
every single culture that talks about the inner earth had a geocentric cosmology, flat and stationary model
the earth being flat doesn't suddenly mean the hollow earth is not possible
the inner earth has several names, the halls of amenti, the halls of antiquity, Sheol, are among but a few
the earth is stationary.
the CIA didn't forge thousands of years of geocentric cosmology
aristole and plato thought the earth was stationary, but a sphere
the pyramids were built on a geocentric model of the universe
the firmament is real
all scriptures from hindu, nordic, christian/jewish, south and north american, and african myths validate the flat stationary earth
space is fake
you will never learn more about the hollow earth until you look into the mythologies of every single ancient culture

>everything from NASA is fake

I never said that everything from NASA is fake - it isn't because it doesn't need to be. You know nothing about the art of deception.

With today's equipment you can zoom huge distances and still not find any sign of a curvature. Flat earth research leads to NASA which is a can of worm.

neither do you.

I don't know about stargate redpill, enlighten me. I'm convinced though through my own research that human beings have been here far longer than what 'academia' professes, plus it's pretty clear we're from the stars and marooned on this planet far too long to surpass any history of the crash. I'm convinced we've had more advanced civilizations and technology than current, that we are in fact suffering through yet another renaissance in the rise of man and most likely will bomb ourselves back to the stone age as we've probably done a few times before. I think there's something we need to travel the stars, an element or fuel that does not exist on earth that keeps us marooned here, meanwhile our brothers are skipping around all over the universe completely unaware of us.

Goys, there's nothing happening off Matinicus. Seriously nothing at all. The area is frequented by pleasure boats, fishing boats, and commercial traffic in that order. There's no secret dredging or closed off areas. If there were, there would be questions raised and a general awareness of what's going on. Hell, ask any mauber about the Navy SERE training grounds in Rangely, they'll have any number of stories and conspiracies.

Why would you need to dredge? The area off the island is immediately 50-80 ft deep, surrounding area down to 200ft deep. Pic related. The bathymetry was formed by the act of glaciers receding after the last ice age, cutting and gouging Maine's coast down to bedrock. It's why you see finger-like just of land up and down the rocky coast.

I've visited the island, and there's no funny business, just a boring island off the coast filled with crazy people.

Obvious stitching lines
To be honest, I think these have a decent explanation. There's been a lot of planning to have offshore wind generation sites in Maine. I think these are data sets from sonar boats surveying potential underwater cable runs. Explains why they have epicenters (planned wind farm site) Given said about gmaps piecemealing data together, that survey data was probably slapped on top of whatever they had. That's why there's such a sharp line on the seafloor, where they have a hyper accurate reading butting up against 50+ year old surveys, but the contrast is lessened when it hits a ridge or mound.

>t. Mainer and commercial sailor

no, it's ayyys.

nothing to see here everyone should just go to sleep. Im a geologist and this is completely normal

Im a geologist and formations like this happen all the time.

They can also occur due to factors creating a mass of water that's colder or higher in salinity than the surrounding. The brine will sink to the bottom and actually flow like a river or pool like a pond.

no one look at this its completely normal

i see many people are still clueless about the nature of yesterday's thread. a couple hints for all of you:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2479299/Second-floating-Google-data-center-spotted-Maine.html

theguardian.com/technology/2013/oct/30/google-secret-floating-data-centers-california-maine

wired.com/2017/02/spanner-google-database-harnessed-time-now-open-everyone/

lmao

They are breeding gorillas with white women

the ship that is mapping with a higher res don't go everywhere, what you see are lines of higher resolutions on the low res background. You don't need to scan everywhere to see if there is a huge geological formation.

Was going to say this.

If there is no curvature, explain why there are different constellations visible in the Northern Hemisphere and Southern Hemisphere. I'm sticking firmly to the Hollow Earth.