Hey Sup Forums , we could live in peace ! trust me , all you have to do is pay jizya instead of tax...

Hey Sup Forums , we could live in peace ! trust me , all you have to do is pay jizya instead of tax , its literally lower than taxes and you don't have to pay normal tax, if u pay the jizya you will be treated just like any muslim

We are not mass rapists and murderers as you think we are, we just want to claim the land of allah , allah is god and islam is the religion of truth , therefore we deserve all the lands , and don't worry you can still have your culture and stuff, just pay jizya and we will be ok , why do we have to be at constant fighting ?

we offer you peace and u reject it

you have nothing to offer my nigger . we offer you an Auschwitz - planet and you will enjoy law and order

First of all no , you don't offer me an auschwitz

Its funny and sad at the same time because Sup Forums retards think they speak for the majority of their country , like this kraut , your country literally loves refugees more than anything else , you are cucked beyond belief, the islamization of europe will 100% happen , you cant prevent it , stop tricking yourselves , jerking each other off, we offer you a much simple and better method, give up, Just straight up give up , as i said above , nothing bad will happen as you expect

Galatians 1:8
> 8 But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be under a divine curse! 9 As we have said before, so now I say again: If anyone is preaching to you a gospel contrary to the one you embraced, let him be under a divine curse!

Muhammad claimed to receive a new gospel from an angel. Why do you believe a false prophet, user?

Accept Christ into your heart, habibi.

>we could live in peace ! trust me
We could, but it would require us to do a hell of a lot of grave digging to bury you stone age savages.

>christcuckery

no thanks , get the fuck out with this garbage

I'd gladly shove a spear up your ass, you filthy sandnigger.

You have to go back.

The majority already thinks like this.
Not all are speaking it out.
But the fire rises.

Kebab will remove itself.

>Trust me
>Muslim
>Book specifically ADVOCATES lying to nonbelievers

Israel should wipe every last one of you out. In other words, you should receive what you seek to give.

>worshiping a senile Arab that died after being poisoned by a Jewish woman
Yeah, I'm the cuck.

good goyim , based israel amirite ?!?!?

they only true part you said is "im a cuck"

We don't worship prophet muhammad pbuh

Your prophet still died after being poisoned by a Jewish woman like the bitch that he is.

Watch what you say, might look like a joke that wont do any harm and wont have consequences

but trust me you will regret it when the day of judgement begins

You are severely deluded. Our globalist leaders pretend to love islam, it's a tool to disrupt society, but they despise you, even Tony Blair confessed to his aides how much he hated muslims. The people hate you beyond repair, you will never gain control here, you're pushing us too far and the backlash is beginning.

read my lips. no. jizzya. taxes.

just like iran before sharia right?

Here is a free redpill to you Islam cucks.
Islam was invented by Chinese to fuck up their competitors for good.
It has self destruction by retardation built in.

Leave while you can, Chink drone as you are.

I pray that on the day of judgement Christ shows mercy to those souls that have been lost to false prophets, such as yourself.

Why would Muhammad claim that Islam is a continuation of the previous messages/gospels if the previous ones specifically specify that no more prophets/gospels will come and not to trust those that claim otherwise?

You're right we aren't the majority. But do you really think you're going to change our views this easily ?

They are too stupid to realize they are just pawns because they are stone-aged sandniggers. They are also too stupid to realize that the whole destabilize western society with islam plan has been fucked because We elected Donald Trump and triggered a mass awakening. You filthy dune coons should just crawl back to your islamic shitholes - and slaughter each other for another millennia between all your shattered factions.

I will just convert so I dont need to pay jizzya tax, then I can legally rape

The kikes and the Mudslimes should wipe each other out

Taxation is thief under any form user.

K
Gimme my pizza first

No thank you, we'll have to pay jizya in addition to regular taxes and we still won't be treated the same, we'll just take your lands and east Jerusalem and seal the deal there, what do ya think?

Jordan why haven't you invaded Israel yet? Even the PLO wanted Palestine to get annexed to Jordan. Less talk and more action please, I bet everyone in the Middle East calls you a cuck.

Giving up is for pussies and sandniggers, you fight till you win or die, especially with an enemy that wants your destruction

how bout we glass the entire middle and call it even?

The jew is right. No quarter. Fight to the death. Islam is societal suicide.

> Auschwitz
Fake and gay

>Giving up is for pussies and sandniggers, you fight till you win or die, especially with an enemy that wants your destruction

My sentiments exactly, you fucking kike

Tell me how free, safe and equal non-muslims are in muslim-majority shitholes.