Did someone at this moment thought that Slavs are human ?

Did someone at this moment thought that Slavs are human ?
Kek, pathetic naive fools, they are nowhere near the civilized homo sapiens, they are animals
Brutal, aggresive, they hunt you just like a pack of wolf if sensing weakness
The Slav isn't human, I can't even classify him
We as Germans had to feel this in a hard way
We were deep inside their lands, at a time of ultimate peaken Germanic society, we fought them, we were so sure..
But you know what ? If you provoke the Slav too much he will not only fight back, he manages to show such an amount of power and force, as I said he interacts non-human, this is a pure animalistic behavior
He was about to marsh straight threw Europe, god bless Oppenheimer or the Slav would have conquered every area from Paris to Wladiwostok

Slav nationalism is pretty brutal, but westerners should learn from them. They'll also likely be the saviours of Europe.

another jewish poster behind kraut's flag

kys now

I hate kikes with all passion and they ALWAYS operate from Kreml or polish government, you Slavs are the best goys in Europe

This one got cucked by a slav instead of a nigger, seems like he didnt like it that much

Kek nice meme, Slavic propaganda from USSR

This is soo true.

Hitler didn't go far enough, desu.

>almost all recent great inventors are Slavs or Jews
>almost all of the greatest "white" professional fighters are Slavs
How can white boys even compete.

He knew about it while growing up in Austria-Hungary, shit imagine Vienna with all this Slav subhumans

>and they ALWAYS operate from Kreml or polish government

This

Look who's talking. Europes own She-men whitout any balls letting their women getting raped on a daily basis. You are the scum of europe alongside you pathetic german sisterbrothers and sisters. When this immigration sbhit is over europe will make you pay. U can believe that motherfucker.

Both, Merkel and Schulz, have Slavic ancestry

They both operate from Bundestag.

Funny how many Slavs comes out of the woodwork from Sweden and Germany

Holy. Shit. Wow.

>Slav diaspora in Germanic land
We are your masters, deal with it

So what ? They are Slavo-kikes and not ethnic Germans
USSR influenced them, Merkel was born and raised in the DDR

>So what ?

>and they ALWAYS operate from Kreml or polish government,

I rest my case.

Because we know the situation in your pathetic excuse of a country. :D

Are you this inferior, idiot ? They were send to Western Europe as plants and informers from the previous Warsaw Pact

Only between 1933-1945 Germany wasn't a hotbed of subversive kikes. Don't even get me started on a Frankfurt School.

This. Germans are literally Jews, they lived there for a 1000 years they interbred with Germans and took german names.

Kek
Eastern Europe is still the hotspot for kikes and their filthy operations against native Europeans
Stop projecting

>German white

>this is what retards actually believe

>be me half slav
>meet "full german"
>compare Skin
>baka im whiter
Germany is dead

btw we'd never win a war against the poles
they love their Nation and their Military
Polish organized militias alone are half as big as our "army"
meanwhile we hate our army and ist traditions and wish to never meddle with it. we are currently destroying the rest of german militarism while the Nation is aplauding.
Germany is dying bro

Yes goyim! Slavs are your real enemy

>Brutal, aggresive
Your grandma screamed the same, but with different feelings, Hans

half of germany is descended from Slav
the other half is Bayern and Turk migrants

so shut up

>pathetic naive fools,
It's silly to accuse others in naiveness while being german. Germans got goofied by dutch, french, anglo, american, some georgian dictator, now even somalis "refugees".
The funniest thing germans, unlike dutch or danes. not even really germans. Some colonized western slavs and balts now proud of their "germanic" heritage while can be easilly confused with some dude from Vladivostok by foreigners what don't know language.