Thinks religion is based on faith, while evolution is based on science and facts

>thinks religion is based on faith, while evolution is based on science and facts
>believes in dark matter
>believes in dark energy
>believes in quantum magic
>thinks the laws of physics stopped working so planets could form
>thinks like came from non-life

Other urls found in this thread:

ctmu.org/
newscientist.com/article/dn14094-bacteria-make-major-evolutionary-shift-in-the-lab/
youtu.be/VUfNEHl44hc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>can't comprehend logic
>doesn't understand evolution
>no idea about physics
>thinks a sky wizard memed everything into existence

Simple question, what was the big bang

dear god my sides

What I did to your mom last night.

>thinks religion is based on faith,
Religion is how early leaders socially controlled men and women in thousands of ancient religions. {{{ But not your religion. No, yours was different somehow. Magical even. }}}

>while evolution is based on science and facts
Evolution is a science based on facts

>believes in dark matter believes in dark energy believes in quantum magic
No, dark matter / energy and quantum theory are hypotheses with some plausible evidence to support them. A hypothesis is something you accept/reject. No belief is involved.

Beliefs are irrational.

>thinks the laws of physics stopped working so planets could form
Not everyone accepts/rejects the inflationary universe idea.

>thinks like came from non-life
What you call "non-life" is obviously something you don't understand because of the exceedingly poor way you articulate it.

>quantum theory is hypothesis with some plausible evidence.

There are literally entire libraries of evidence and a vast number of technological devices utlizing QM. It is not a hypothesis, it is reality

>It is not a hypothesis, it is reality
I was responding to a belieber in denial. Baby steps.

> posting on a computer via the internet
> science isn't real

>sky wizard
Cant comprehend theology or a couple thousand year old book.

Saying god is a "man/wizard in the sky" is like saying the devil is a red man with hooves and horns. Total ignorance. "God" is an unfathomable "being" that ultimately created this universe. We don't even fully understand the universe, so how could we possibly understand the being that created it? The bible says god told Peter "You cannot see My face, for no one can see Me and live.", so no one understands what god truly looks like, but he has shown himself in a form that WE as simple beings can understand. That's why ignorant people think god looks like a bearded man in the sky. Same with the devil. The devil is everywhere and with everyone, the bible says the devil rules this world and it's certainly right. It's just many people misinterpret the bible, especially at an early age, so they misinterpret what exactly Satan and God almighty IS, along with many other misunderstandings about the teachings of Christ and the word of god. Crack it open and maybe you'll actually learn something

>no idea about physics
>doesn't understand evolution
>can't comprehend logic
Pseudo-intellectual plz leave. Implying you know more than the average youtube binge watcher. Yo you checkout that sick new Vsauce video?!

Christopher Langan is VERY possibly the smartest human being on this planet (theres maybe 3-5 other people even close to his level). He has an IQ of around 195-210. That is insane. He says that he believes strongly there IS a heaven. You should delve into his theory of the universe. along with actually reading the bible and attempting to understand. ctmu.org/

Also, Stay away from the devil, son. And don't be so naive.

I was merely reacting to how your post seemed give the same credibility to DM/DE hypothesis as to quantum theory, which would be an outrageous statement

>It's beyond the scope of our understanding
>Must be the single Christian God
Nice logic ya got there

This thread again.
0/10 b8

People tend to not believe in what they don't understand. So this isn't an argument it's actually an insight to your level of understanding. If you can't contribute to collective knowledge you're wasting other peoples time.

>>thinks life [sic] came from non-life

Isn't God supposed to be beyond our universe? Can God really be defined as something alive by that logic?

God = not alive
Created life from non-life

Check mate.

>Cant comprehend theology or a couple thousand year old book.

You just said it, a book. nothing more.

> quantum computers and Bose-Einstein condensates don't exist
> life is somehow something different than just a particular order of organic particles

dark matter and dark energy are just hypotheses, we don't know where this extra gravity we can measure comes from nor do we know why the universe is accelerating its expansion.
> evolution
Not even going to bother with this one, there are mountains of evidence, for gods sake 50% of your DNA is letter for letter exactly the same as a banana tree.

>believes that almighty kike god cares about his masturbation habits

(((Cosmic Inflation)))

>Thinks its ridiculous to believe that someone created the world
>Believes the world created by a huge explosion made out of nothing

Pretty much sums it up.

It's a repository of ancient wisdom and proto-science, there is a reason all the major, real, religions in the world have a similar outlook on the creation of the world.

>posting on the internet via a computer
FTFY

BAZOOPER

>I was merely reacting to how your post seemed give the same credibility to DM/DE hypothesis as to quantum theory, which would be an outrageous statement
No mate, just an understatement on QM. Not like he'd know any difference.

A book.

Funny thing is that all the greatest scientist were Christians

Atheist btfo

b--b-butbut God created the computer.

>lightning hit a puddle and monkeys walked out
atheists are shamelessly retarded

>Repository of ancient wisdom
>ancient wisdom

Yeah ok but what about the content ?
Would you be more receptive to a PDF or something ?
I don't have a religion by the way.

I can't wait for people to discuss harry potter thousands of years from now. It's fucking real ok

No.
They were jews.

a theory of cosmology

with some experimental support but still far fetched and under validated

>Logic
You said this because you think it makes you sound smart
>Doesn't understand evolution
What's not understood?
>No idea about physics
At least this is relevant. Since you seem to be the only one who understands, where is the unifying theory? How accurate is the big bang theory? How did the moon form? Does the idea of dark matter make sense, or is it more likely that we may have a fundamental flaw in our understanding of the physical laws of nature?
>Blah blah blah.
Blah blah blah

>believes in dark matter
>believes in dark energy
These are actually good points. Both of these were invented to solve failures in cosmological models to accurately model their respective phenomena. There's no actual evidence for them and they're undetectable for oddly convenient reasons, so they're basically just correction factors in some equations to fix a bunch of fuck ups. Theoretical physics has reached the point where it's so abstract and complicated that you need a new multibillion dollar particle accelerator to feasibly test even the simplest of its claims and the theory consistently outpaces the experiments. Physicists continue piling on new components to the theory, taking it even farther outside the realm of testability, which they get attached to and don't want to admit could be wrong. String Theory is pretty much science fiction at this point. And eventually you reach the point where testing things becomes impossible and we reach a soft barrier to scientific knowledge, which is probably coming soon.

The rest of OP is creationist bait.

>Evolution is a science based on facts

evolution is a theory reliant on scientific principles based on fossile findings and causal deductions, but it's not a science in itself

>religions have no basis in antediluvian and are just retarded fairy tales

Thats how dog food was made. Proof you don't read the bible.

What God was he talking about?

>He doesn't know that dark matter is actually large amounts of H2 (hydrogen molecules)
>which explains the redshift we see with distant observation
>big bang is a bullshit lie sold to normies

Why was Big Bang?

why would I read the bible when I'm buddhist

>Georges LemaƮtre
>Werner Heisenberg
>Jew

Go back to pleddit cunt

>Cant comprehend theology
We've all seen the circus side shows, the carnival barkers, the superstitious beliefs and performance art rituals. Very elaborate, or as Shakespeare might have said of it, "it is a tale
told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
signifying nothing."

>or a couple thousand year old book.
Usually nothing but anthologies of immoral tales and supernatural nonsense.

The good part about science is that "I don't know" is an acceptable substitute for the time between now and the explanation of why something does what it does.
Now with religion... how would God almighty and his/her/zxr descendants not have all the answers?

which ever book it is this century

Shut up ladyboy your opinions mean nothing to anyone on this planet and beyond

>"God" is an unfathomable "being" that ultimately created this universe.
If your gods are "unfathomable", how is it you know so much meta-nonsense about them? Pretense and conjecture?

That's what I thought.

>just retarded fairy tales
They aren't retarded. They are entertaining.

People who actually take the book seriously are indeed retarded

I am not an atheist

>please explain dimensions 5-11 "scientists"

Serious question if evolution is fact, why is homosexuality still around? Seems unwillingness to reproduce would eliminate that rather quickly.

>Must be the one Christian God
Why not? How far back can we even know? Why aren't we all a part of some program? What if Reality came ready made just 15 minutes ago with the push of a button? Which makes the most sense?

Homosexual don't produce homosexuals, nature does. it doesn't work that way

Interesting how evolutionists never try to breed new species.
Faith-based theories fly so much better without reproducible evidence.

Think you know anything?Tom Cambell.
My-big-toe.forum

>Science
Makes up dark matter, dark energy dimensions, strings and multiverses to make maths work.
Sounds like a Jewish religion to me

Homosexuality is social not biological.

>other people misunderstand it
>but I cracked the code!

Hitler called it "Jewish Physics" - manipulating symbols on a chalkboard.
Cancer on our civilization.

>String Theory is pretty much science fiction at this point

Yes but we know this. Physicists make a distinction between tested things like Relativity or quantum mechanics (although interpretations of some of the findings are not accepted) and far-fetched explanations like String Theory that aren't testable.

Not all of science is cosmology and string theory faggot

t. condensed matter master race

This guy gets it. It's like taking medicine for a disease.
>Take medicine
>Take medicine for side effects
>Take medicine for new medicine's side effects
>Take medicine........
>Side effects.....
There comes a point where starting from scratch is the best idea.

The expansion of space.

evolving new types of e coli is standard stuff for biology majors these days

newscientist.com/article/dn14094-bacteria-make-major-evolutionary-shift-in-the-lab/

String theory isn't testable but that doesn't stop millions from being invested to research it.

>Interesting how evolutionists never try to breed new species.
Modern agriculture is one big example of that you bloody drongo, you think crops are naturally like that and not genetically selected over thousands of years in some cases?

You think cows and chickens are that large naturally? Even horses have been specifically biologically chosen for breeding for like 5k years.

You need to read a book or something.

e. coli are not sexually reproducing species.
They trade DNA by eating each other.
The basic form doesn't change.
You can't create a new type of multicelluar organism by breeding.

My favourite is Hawking.

>mocks theists for believing in things without evidence
>unironically believes in aliens and parallel universes, and does so publicly

dogs and crops

Can physic explain biogenesis?

No

>thinks a sky wizard memed everything into existence

Why do atheists use the same jokes over and over again?

Really? Schrodinger's cat was thought experiment to illustrate the short comings of qm. Now that short coming has been memes into multiple ridiculous theories that for some reason are taken seriously.

you are just shifting the goal posts m8

Have you ever seen a superconductor in action?
Quantum magic is real.

that's not a new species retard

>Serious question if evolution is fact, why is homosexuality still around?
Homosexuality occurs in a lot of mammal species, particularly male bats. Maybe they are born that way.

Evolution often results in what we perceive to be unnecessary plumage, vestigial appendages and all sorts of other by-products we don't fully understand.

>Seems unwillingness to reproduce would eliminate that rather quickly.
Reproduction is necessary for survival, but in K-selected species like ours, not all the males or females are needed for reproduction. In fact, they might be genetic switches for population control - something that r-selected species lack.

Seems unwillingness to reproduce would eliminate that rather quickly.

It has also been memed into the device you use to shitpost from everyday, as well as literally millions of experiments all verifying the predictions of QM. Just because you find the conclusions from a particular thought experiment absurd doesnt make it less real. Now go try wrap your head around entanglement and get in on the real weird shit

Do a google search, bacteria are not species.
Really there is a continuum from totally fluid bacteria stable species which evolution specifically claims to explain.
No one denies species change, but the higher you go the stricter the limits.

Explain this faggots.

Protip: You can't.

It's called abiogenesis, which is greek for "originating from non-life." Biogenesis is how all life reproduces right now.

Schrodinger's cat was a criticism of the philosophical interpretations of quantum mechanics. One frustrating thing that most people tend to misunderstand is that QM is a mathematical model using to describe the behavior of particles. The interpretations of it are not a fundamental part of the theory at all.

>sexual reproduction
what's the relevance of how an organism reproduces with respect to if it is able to evolve, in your opinion

>they trade DNA by eating each other
its done by conjugation which isnt "eating"

>basic form doesn't change
some of the basic forms do change, if you read the research data

>can't create a new type
if you read the article i posted what happened is that they did discover a new type which developed over 31,000 generations

its one thing to propose an opposing opinion, but its another thing to not include new information that has validity -- the later is dogmatic thought, and it leads to getting stuck in a pattern thats not functional, i.e., islam

pic related; sure wouldnt mind mixing up some dna with that organism

>What is dog breeds

I heard dolphins fuck each other's blowholes from time to time.

Explain This

protip: you can't

Dogs are all same species, and one of the more plastic. Breeders pushed the envelope on dogs to the limit.

youtu.be/VUfNEHl44hc

On need to be educated on evolution.
Don't forget millions and millions in years mate.

Does space end?

>doesn't understand the holo-fractal vortical multiverse
>2.017 x 10^3

>"You cannot see My face, for no one can see Me and live.", so no one understands what god truly looks like
You seem so certain about your gods, but we know they are fabricated from
the imaginations of Bronze Age shepherds and Iron Age nomads.

But by selectively breeding specimens, we actually managed to establish separate genetical islands. 2 german shepherds will breed a german shepherd . It's essentially evolution but on a small timescale

How about you take some highschool level biology classes

The visible universe that we're occupying is expanding faster than the laws of physics would allow you to travel, so you conveniently can't get to the edge. The shape of the whole universe, both visible and invisible, is unknown and probably unknowable.

Yeah tldr but who else is excited for the webb telescope i think its called?

Plenty of evidence against big bang theory.
Too many free parameters to be meaningful.

>44784ceb2cbab5505b30aa7c6(...).jpg
False. Heisenberg never said that. It was falsely attributed to him by lying Christians. Just another example of dishonest theism in action.

maybe; unlikely

i really doubt that humans have devised the technology necessary to make any kind of resolute conclusion about things of such scale in both physical distance and duration of time

i think what pisses me off is that some scientists make some gains towards improving our understanding but then "cast it in stone" as if all the data was in

we can't even predict local weather sometimes