Leave aside the fact that Trump is a lying son of a bitch(breaking news)...

Leave aside the fact that Trump is a lying son of a bitch(breaking news),what a fuck is going to happen is 350 billion dollar of arms that Saudis got?
Should we expect ISIS getting stronger?
Should we expect Assad losing ground again?
Fill me in.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T7eYArB3kEc&t=134s
pbs.org/newshour/multimedia/military-spending/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

War with Iran, 2018. Screencap this.

>what a fuck is going to happen WITH 350 billion dollar of arms that Saudis got?
fixd

who dat ?

Ana Tomašković.you should know that.

This is definitely the case. That's the real reason neocons and Israelis have been so maniacally obsessed with preventing Iran from developing anything remotely close to a nuclear program, not fears of nuclear terrorism.

It'll keep the royal family in power.

The royal family actually plays a small role in governing the country. They mainly handle relations with other countries and maintain a military. The majority of the country is governed by the Wahabbis and they've been waiting for an opportunity to overthrow the royal family for a century.

u dumb bitch. dont edit if you dont speak it. you still got it wrong.

I don't follow stuff that happens locally. Can't stand it. She looks like my primary school teacher.

Buy some overpriced aircraft with half the money, and the rest of the half will be training and maintenance

>We bought 12 second hand Portuguese F-16s for 700 million USD, which will we pay in full. Our former president got a glass full of cum from 0bama and he was happy.

insta @ankica65 how the fuck does she have less than 400 followers?

"To" would've been better but "with" still works, it's slightly less common. There's just a small shade of difference in meaning.

>still wrong
>american trys to prove hes smart (thx reddit)

what THE fuck is going to happen w/ 350 billion dollars of arms that Saudis got?

that's not her instagram.she doesn't have one.

well they sure collected many pix of the beautiful cunt. an appalling low follower volume in either case!

Oh she does have a following,but not there.Many forum pages are dedicated to her.
Here's one of her vids.
youtube.com/watch?v=T7eYArB3kEc&t=134s

Two things will happen;

>Saudi Arabia retains their protected status because they are putting 350 billion into the U.S economy, with this money being spent in rust belt areas for weapons manufacturers thus allowing Trump to be a "Job Creator"

>The weapons will be used to continue the war in Yemen which is almost as equally fucked up as Syria, but gets ZERO media attention because """""resaons"""""

Just fucking die you useless serb bitch.

little trumplet got triggered

I am curious about something: what kind of weapons are worth 110 billion dollars? the amount of money is enough to destroy the world.

WHAT FUCK IS GOING TO HAPPEN OHHHHHH! GOD NO
NO
NO!

They do this all the time. Hillary/Obama sold them even more.

We made money

Fuck Muslims

Fuck Jews

Iran will nuke you all.

>Hillary/Obama sold them even more.
Nope.This is by far the largest arms sale to Saudis.

One jet costs 29 million.

Saudi Arabia currently has about 900 of them.

So if they do an overhaul of their jets, that's like 25 billion.

Tanks.

Missiles.

Navy.

Etc etc.

That said - Australia and France are building 12 submarines for 50 billion.

TWELVE.

Although, again, that said Australia couldn't afford to purchase the same size fleet from Japan, and both the Japanese and French subs are inferior to the British and U.S. subs.

>Should we expect ISIS getting stronger?
we should expect MOABs over Riyadh if any of the weapons sold to KSA are found to be in use by.connected to terror attacks.
Dummy. This is a trap.

fuck i can practically see her nipples thru that shirt. those milkers are str8 100s. If this doesn't make someone wanna preserve Europe's whiteness, what would?

Iran is Muslim. This is level of american education....

And thats pretty much it. Huge expensive toys. DoD gets to sell their surplus, Saudis got no money to sent to ISIS, Trump has cash to invest and be a "job creator". War with Iran is going to be the death of S.A. so I doubt it.

This. I have the feeling that in the end Drumpf will bow down to our kike overlords and start a war with Iran or Syria. The guy isn't president, Kushner is.

pfft, lol
> cancuck wet dreams

dude you're sad

You got 40 billions in military aid alone since WW2, from US alone. You barely can keep kurds in check so no, only nukes can destroy the world - but even then your kind will survive.

pbs.org/newshour/multimedia/military-spending/

if the Australian public wasn't so cucked in regards to nuclear power we could have bought virginia-class submarines...I hate this country sometimes...

East Yuro victims of autism vaccinations. Ever wonder why you always feel right but end up being wrong?

Neither of us are East Europeans,but that's fine.

tries*

Yup,watching Saudi and Trump speech.
They're preparing war with Iran.

Thanks.
According to your link, that money was given between 1946 and 2010. When you divide it with 64, it is chump change. Saudis are going to give $350 billion in 10 years. FYI, US is also supporting PKK (Kurds).