The Queen is a relic from medieval times let's get rid of the monarchy

Is your junior civics club threatened by a little royal theatre?

A monarch is still more fucking accountable than the bankers that actually run things now.

Shut up, Mohammed.

And democracy is a relic from the bronze age. Let's get rid of congress and/or parliament.

LEAVE MY MONARCHY ALONE YOU FUCKING PAKI

Bring back the gallows and put OP in it.

Learn from Russians

Kill the monarch and then fuck up the country killing millions?

>but they industrialized!

So did most everybody else and they didn't have to murder half the country and turn everybody else paranoid.

Why? Medieval monarchy will go perfectly with medieval islam. Just wait a decade more

That's a painting of Cicero giving a speech to the Roman Senate lel, not a Greek Assembly.

Neutrality is a relic from medieval times let's genocide the euroniggers now.

you stupid nigger they dont have any REAL power they are there because those countries have always had one and its part of their culture.

They have the power to shut down the British, Canadian, Australian and New Zealand governments. Plus they hand out Royal Assent for everything that becomes law. To name two rather prestigious powers they still hold.

That's just a meme.

All 11 soldiers in the picture, 2 darkies included. Who's guarding the borders then?

Come on, she's not that old

dumb burger here, how much does the monarchy cost the UK every year?

what does the UK get from the royal family in return?

Wish they would take these responsibilities more seriously.

Can't answer the first question but in answer to the second question, the entire legal foundation of the UK is centered around the monarchy. So that's what we get in return.

the elder protocals of zion is against monarchy

They got this as a bonus

Nice try Mr. Icke.

Fucking Paki trying to fuck with the queen. Leave her alone you piece of shit.

>A monarch is still more fucking accountable than the bankers that actually run things now.

So get rid of both.

You should be forced to come up with a brand new system not meant for accommodating a monarchy if it you advocate for its removal.

You don't have a monarchy you retard. You have democracy. You are such a fucking retard. Holy shit i'm so angry. How can you not know this,it's your own fucking country.

Also monarchy is the best political system but only if you have a ruler that cares for his people.

rare

There are around a thousand different forms of democracy. Parliamentary democracy being the type Britain has applied for 600 years and is centered on holding a monarchy. So in what way does Britain not have a monarchy? What was the English Civil War? The Bill of Rights 1689? The Act of the Union 1707?

No, I like relics so long as they're out of the way in a cabinet in the living room no one ever bothers to go in with the exception of holidays.

it's a thousand year old english tradition and we're keeping it.

fuck off

Ok let me ask you this. What would change if you didn't have the queen? I mean you're already able to choose your leader,the queen has no power nowdays. So what would it change?

I just said this before but that's a meme.
The Queen has the power to fire the entire government in the UK, Canada, New Zealand and Australia. Her Governor General acts on behalf in all countries she's Head of State of. She still maintains the power to refuse any legislation, and law still requires Royal Assent after approval from parliament. She and her family are not covered under freedom of information, she doesn't even need a passport or a driver's license, or to pay tax (though she has been, since 1977).

The Monarch, because of this farce of parliamentary democracy, may seem like a ceremonial position but the Queen could theoretically sign a bill and have all Jamaicans imprisoned.

>b-but muh elected head of state
Alexandros is right.

And what would have to change is every bit of legislation from the age of the Tudor dynasty which lays out different legal procedures of the UK. So basically its entire Constitution.

This. Both Republics and Monarchies date back to antiquity. The argument that monarchies are archaic doesn't stack up.

Of course a filthy fucking Argentine would say that while making no points of his own.

The Russian revolution was the worst thing that even happened to Russia.

>sign a bill and have all Jamaicans imprisoned.
We can only dream, user.

I'd prefer to get rid of you Abdullah ibn Mossad.

It costs about £250 million per year IIRC. But like said, our entire legal and political framework revolves around the Crown. It's part of our (unwritten) constitution.

Also part of our history and heritage that I wouldn't want to give up.

If you actually come up with a credible system without banking in it, sure. But you can't.

It would be a constitutional nightmare. Our parliament would have to be completely re-worked. Our Judiciary, our Churches, everything. Foreigners really need to understand how deeply embedded the Crown is in how our country works.

Such is the way with 1,000+ year old institutions.

>lets get rid of the only aspect of government in the UK people actually like
they do nothing but sit around being the countries posh nice parents. why get rid?

The monarch is the guaranty of stability in the government, its neutrality makes it easier for them to mediate between parties, and the fact that they aren't elected by the retarded mobs but raised from childhood to fulfill their administrative duties is convincing for me, and even though monarchs can have scandals they aren't remotely near in corruption as the politicians. How come you piratecunts hate so much yourselves and your traditions for an Argie to defend the monarchy more than a Brit. Fucking corbinist fag.

I didn't think you were defending the monarchy. The Greek guy you quoted certainly wasn't.

I dunno what the exact costs are but queenie and the royal family as well as the fact that the whole country has royal aspects all around it brings in shit tonnes in tourism

Fuck off.

>remove monarch
>Promise money to everyone
>Steal the money for yourself and starve half your population to death
Yeah great idea m8. No thanks!

>Believing a republic is better

Yea user was referring to other question, which is also an important one, what would change? Abolishing a millennia old tradition and symbol of Britain, for the sake of having the illusion that voting for president changes anything? You would first have to change all your administrative, judicial and even religious institutions like said, it would be a non beneficial mess.
Cute little cunt believes this triggers us like loosing a war against inbreed peasants 300 years ago triggers them.

Isn't like tourism to see British royalty still a major part of britbongs economy? ?

Raising money for charities and being a neutral overseer.

As well as employing people and being part of our culture and history. Nations with no culture or history are a bit like communists, they want everyone else to suffer and be dragged down to their low scrub level so they don't feel so alone in their shittyness.

The net cost is negative (e.g. profit) when you take into account surveys of tourists and why they even bother to go to london.

The monarchy gives more to Britain than it takes. Imagine Britain losings all the tourism around the "god save the queen" shit, Big Ben and all that lot that takes people back to the Victorian Age. To remove the Queen is to kill your tourism industry, bud. But go ahead, pull the trigger on your already dead hellhole